精华

外环星域

原力
水晶

邦联

发表于 2011-1-26 00:14 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
CHAPTER No. 25
第二十五章

Another bribe got them access to the cell.
欧比万和阿纳金再次贿赂看守返回囚室。

"Take your time," the villager said, waving a hand as the door slid open. "We've decided to kill them at dawn."
“慢慢话别吧,”村民说着挥手打开牢门,“我们已经决定明早就处死他们。”

The rest of the villagers roared and pounded the table. They had been drinking grog for some time now. The door slid shut, drowning out their laughter.
其他村民们敲打着桌子,大声欢呼——他们已经喝了很长一段时间烈酒。囚室的门关上了,隐约还能听见他们的大笑声。

"Did you hear that?" Dane hissed at Floria.
“听到了吧?”Dane低声对Floria说。

"She's not afraid," Anakin said. "Why is that, Floria?"
“你并不害怕,”阿纳金说,“为什么,Floria?”

"I am not panicking like my brother, it's true," Floria said.
“确实,我不像我哥哥那么慌张,”Floria说。

"And you are no longer grieving," Anakin said. "Why is that?"
“而且你不再伤心了,”阿纳金说,“那又是为何缘故?”

Floria turned her extraordinary sky-blue eyes on Anakin. They looked at each other for a long moment. "You love him," Anakin said.
Floria用她那清澈湛蓝的眼睛直视阿纳金,两人对视了很长时间。“你爱他,”阿纳金说。

"Of course she loves me," Dane said. "I'm her brother." Another long silence. Anakin waited her out. Obi-Wan kept very still.
“她当然爱我,”Dane说,“我可是他哥哥。”又是一阵沉默,阿纳金等待着她说出真相,欧比万也默不做声。

"I love Samish," Floria admitted. Her chin lifted and her eyes flashed, as though to say the words out loud had given her great pleasure.
“我爱Samish,”Floria坦承。她的下巴上挺,眼中闪烁着光芒,好像仅仅说出这句话就让她感到无比快乐。

"You love who?" Dane shouted.
“你说你喜欢谁?”Dane大叫道。

"And he is still alive," Anakin said.
“而且他还尚在人世。”阿纳金说。

Floria nodded.
Floria点点头。

"What?" Dane cried, leaping in front of Floria. "You love Samish Kash, and he's still alive?"
“什么?”Dane大叫着跳到Floria面前,“你爱上了Samish Kash,而且他还活着?”

"Dane, stop. He was shot, but he survived," Floria said. "He decided to let everyone think he was dead after the attempt on his life. He wanted to find out who had put a price on his head and why. The alliance is very important to him, and he doesn't trust Dooku."
“Dane,请不要这样,他虽然中弹,但是还活着,”Floria说,“这是他的决定,目的是让人觉得他已经遇刺身亡,以便查出是谁雇凶杀人以及背后的原因。联盟对他来说非常重要,他并不相信杜库。”

"He was our employer!" Dane said. "We worked for him. You were his bodyguard. You went against all professional standards - "
“可他是我们的雇主!”Dane说,“我们为他工作,你还是他的贴身保镖,你这么做违反了职业标准——”

"Be quiet," Anakin ordered, turning on Dane. "Floria couldn't help her feelings."
“冷静一下,”阿纳金以命令的语气对Dane说,“Floria也是情不自已。”

"You can always help your feelings," Dane said. "Feelings need help. Otherwise they get completely out of control!"
“人理所当然应该控制自我,”Dane反驳道,“情感需要控制,否则我们这个世界将变得一团糟!”

Obi-Wan ignored Dane. "When we first saw you, you thought Samish Kash was dead." At Floria's nod, he continued. "How did you find out he was alive?"
欧比万没有理会Dane:“这么说我们刚见到你时,你误以为Samish已经死了,”Floria点点头,欧比万继续问道,“你是怎么发现他没死的?”

"You let me think I was going to be executed!" Dane cried, as a fresh wave of indignation swept over him.
“你害得我以为我们就要完蛋了!”Dane大叫着,气得浑身发抖。

"Lorian told me," Floria said. "He had brought Kash to the clinic. He, too, had thought he was dead. Kash revived on the med table. Lorian bribed the doctor and he and Samish came up with the plan. The first thing Samish asked Lorian to do was tell me. Right after that, we were arrested."
“是洛里安告诉我的,”Floria说,“他送Kash去急救,原本也以为他已经身亡,然而Kash在医院醒了过来。洛里安贿赂了医生,他们一起想出了这个主意。Samish让洛里安做的第一件事就告诉我真相,之后我们就被捕了。”

"Did you ever think of mentioning that the person we supposedly killed wasn't dead?" Dane asked.
“你有没有想过说出那个怀疑被我们杀死的人并没有死?”Dane问。

"I couldn't say anything. Not until the meeting," Floria said. "If Dooku has a plan, it will take place there. Lorian and Samish decided that Samish should show up at the meeting. If Dooku had arranged his assassination, it might be enough to foil his plans."
“会议开始之前,我什么也不能说。”Floria说,“如果杜库果真有阴谋,就会在会议上败露。他们已经决定让Samish在会议上现身,如果是杜库安排的刺杀,这将彻底打乱他的计划。”

"So Lorian told the truth," Obi-Wan said. "He didn't hire the assassin. He could have gotten off the hook by telling us Samish was alive, and he didn't."
“看来洛里安说的是实话,”欧比万说,“他没有雇凶杀人,他只需告诉我们Samish依然活着就可以洗脱嫌疑,但是他没有。”

"He had sworn to keep the secret," Floria said. "Samish always said Lorian had come both early and late to honor. I wasn't sure what he meant."
“他曾发誓要保密,”Floria说,“Samish经常说,洛里安迟早会回归荣誉,虽然我不太清楚他的意思。”

"I think I do." Obi-Wan looked at Anakin. "They are walking into a trap," he said.
“我想我明白了,”欧比万看着阿纳金。“他们正步入一个陷阱,”他说。

A trap he could have prevented. He could have told Lorian about the battle droids, and he had not. Angry with himself, Obi-Wan piloted the speeder up the mountain toward Dooku's villa at maximum speed. It had only taken a little truth, a little persuasion, and two glowing lightsabers to get the villagers to release their prisoners. As soon as they heard that Samish Kash was alive and that the two hunters were actually Jedi, they even turned over several speeders for their use.
一个原本可以避免的陷阱,他本可以告诉洛里安那里有战斗机器人,但他没有。出于对自己的恼火,欧比万驾驶着飞艇,将速度开到最大,飞向杜库的别墅。两人只是花了一点口舌告知村民真相,并向村民展示了他们闪亮的光剑,就说服了村民释放囚犯。村民们一听说Kash还活着,而两名猎人实际是绝地武士,甚至还把几架飞艇借给他们使用。

Obi-Wan and Anakin had each taken a speeder. Floria and Dane insisted on coming with them. Despite everything, Dane considered Samish Kash his responsibility to protect. Floria just wanted to be with him, "whatever happens."
欧比万和阿纳金一人乘坐一架飞艇,Floria和Dane也坚持要跟他们一起过来,不管怎样,Dane认为他依然有责任保护Kash,Floria则只想和“他”在一起,无论发生什么。

The villa rose above them, as gray and forbidding as the stone mountain. The meeting was about to begin. Obi-Wan saw the security gate ahead. The speeder had light armor mounted on the hull. He opened fire and blasted his way through the gate. Immediately a durasteel shield began to descend over the wide double doors of the front entrance. It would no doubt prove impenetrable to explosives.
杜库的别墅从山上俯瞰着他们,如同山岩一样的灰色冷峻而令人生畏。会议即将开始,欧比万注意到前方的安全门,幸好飞艇机身配有淡色的装甲,他一路开火扫平障碍,突然硬钢护盾开始下落,护住了入口处宽阔的双层门。毫无疑问,任何爆破都无法将其击穿。

Before Obi-Wan could react, Anakin gunned his speeder, blasting his weaponry at the double doors beyond the descending shield. In an amazing display of skill, he cut the power, flipping his speeder up at the same time and leaping off. The speeder skidded to a stop, its armored hull pointing up toward the swiftly descending shield.
欧比万还没反应过来,阿纳金就加大油门,越过下落的护盾开火,他的驾驶技术如此精湛,几乎在击毁电源的同时拉升飞艇迅速避让。飞艇滑行了一会儿就停下来了,机身的护盾正对着快速下降的护盾。

The shield came down on the speeder. Metal shrieked and groaned, slowing the descent of the shield. Anakin ducked under the moving shield and leaped through the hole he had blasted through the double doors. He disappeared into the darkness of the villa.
护盾压向飞艇,金属扭曲变形,发出尖锐的声响,减缓了护盾下降的速度,阿纳金从缓缓下落的护盾下钻入,一跃跳入刚刚在双层门上打出的洞,消失在别墅的阴影里。

This had all taken only seconds. Obi-Wan had already leaped off his speeder and was running toward the durasteel shield, now slowly crushing the speeder underneath it. There was just enough room for Obi-Wan to duck underneath and inside. Floria and Dane followed, rolling under the door as it goaned downward and shut with a crash, the speeder now part pancake, part mangled transport.
一切只发生在几秒钟内。欧比万也已经跳下飞艇,向护盾飞奔而去。护盾正慢慢地将它下面的飞梭碾成碎片,刚好留下足够的空间让欧比万钻过去,Floria和Dane紧随其后,滚入护盾内。之后护盾一声巨响,完全闭合,那架飞艇一半被压的扁平,一半扭曲变形。

Anakin was waiting in the darkness of the hallway. The ceiling was so high it was lost in the gloom above. Together they ran down the grand hall, looking into the large rooms as they passed. They heard voices ahead.
阿纳金正在大厅的阴影里等待他们。这里的天花板相当高,以至于消失在上方一片灰暗之中。他们从宏伟的大厅跑过,不时地向两边的大房间里张望。忽然他们听到前方有人说话的声音。

Obi-Wan slipped into a circular room that had been built in the center of the villa. There was no ceiling, only the roof above. Narrow windows were cut into the stone high above and let in a faint light. One entire wall was made up of an enormous fireplace, big enough for a Null to stand erect in. A large circular stone table sat in the center of the room, but it was dwarfed by the soaring space. Dooku stood at one end. Samish stood at the opposite side of the table, facing him. Yura, Glimmer, and Lorian looked small and defenseless. The table was so large that there was an expanse of space between each of them.
欧比万闪入一间圆形的房间,这间房位于别墅中心,上方没有天花板,能看到屋顶。石墙上方有几扇窄小的窗口,只有微弱的光线透入。其中一面墙完全是一只巨大的壁炉,大到一个当地人可以直立着站到里面。房间中央放着一张圆形石桌,但在如此高耸的空间中也显得微不足道。杜库站在圆桌的一侧,Samish站在对面一侧,直面杜库,Yura,Glimmer和洛里安看起来弱小而毫无防备——这张桌子是如此之大,以至于每个人之间都隔着很长一段距离。

Obi-Wan guessed that Dooku had sensed his presence. He felt the dark side in the room, how it surged and grew. Anakin came and stood next to him, and Floria and Dane followed, staying against the wall in the shadows so that they would not be seen.
欧比万猜测杜库已经察觉到他的出现了,他能感受到屋内的黑暗原力汹涌而来,潜滋暗长。阿纳金走过来站在他身旁,Floria和Dane也跟过来,站在墙下阴影中,这样他们就能避免被人发现了。

"I believe you tried to assassinate me so you could smash the alliance," Samish was saying.
“我相信是你企图刺杀我,以此来毁灭联盟,”Samish说。

"So much emotion, so little logic," Dooku said. "Let us be calm. Station 88 Spaceport is a vital strategic link. This is something that must be decided carefully. You have not even heard what my organization is willing to give to you for the rights to the spaceport. I am sure your partners would want to hear. Do you deny them that right?"
“感情用事,缺乏逻辑,”杜库说,“让我们冷静一下。88号空间站是一个至关重要的战略点,我们必须谨慎地作出决策。你想必还没有听过我的组织愿意给空间站带来的利益吧。我敢保证你的同伴们很想听,你能否决他们倾听的权利吗?”

Samish looked uncertain. "Yes, we should at least hear him out," Yura said.
Samish看起来犹豫了。“不错,我们起码要听听他怎么说。”Yura说。

Anakin stirred. Obi-Wan put a hand on his arm. If they moved, Dooku was capable of anything. And he had seen Robior Web standing against the wall, almost lost in the shadows. He had no doubt that Samish Kash was in danger, and most likely all of the other rulers in the alliance, as well.
阿纳金有些按耐不住了,欧比万将手放着他的胳膊上。如果他们此时行动,杜库会占上风。他早就看到Robior Web紧靠墙壁,潜伏在阴影中,不用说,Samish此刻身陷险境,其他联盟领导人也在劫难逃。

Samish turned to the others. "Why should we listen? Everything he is about to tell us will be lies."
Samish转身对其他人说,“我们有必要听吗?他要说的一切都是谎言。”

Dooku turned to Lorian. "We haven't heard from you, old friend. Tell Samish what you have decided."
杜库对洛里安说,“我们还没有听取你的意见,老朋友,告诉Samish你的想法。”

Lorian stood. "I support Samish Kash. And I support the Republic."
洛里安站起身,“我支持Samish Kash,站在共和国这边。”

Dooku gripped the edge of the table. It was clear that a great surge of rage had overtaken him. He controlled it. His dark eyes seemed to suck in the light around the table and devour it.
杜库的手紧抓住桌子边沿,很明显他被激怒了。杜库勉强压制住愤怒,他黑色的眼睛似乎要将桌子周围的阳光吸噬殆尽。

He leaned over the table. "So you betray me again. I assure you, it is for the last time, Lorian."
他的身体向桌面前倾,“这么说,你又背叛了我。我可以向你保证,这是最后一次了,洛里安。”

"Yes," Lorian said. "I am certain of that."
“不错,”洛里安说,“对于这一点我也很确信。”

"Vicondor must stand with Delaluna and Junction 5, my friends Samish and Lorian," Glimmer said. "The alliance will support the Republic."
“Vicondor星球永远和Delaluna 星球、Junction 5星球以及我的朋友Samish和洛里安站在同一战线,”Glimmer说,“联盟将会支持共和国。”

Dooku looked over into the shadows and acknowledged the Jedi for the first time. "So you support a corrupt government?" he thundered. "Have you forgotten the battle of Geonosis, how they crushed a small planet with an invading army? They are ruthless. They hide in the shadows. Look!"
杜库向阴影中望去,发现了藏身其中的绝地。“这么说你们要支持一个腐败的政府?”他如雷霆般咆哮道,“你们难道忘记了在吉奥诺西斯星球,他们是如何用侵略部队摧毁了一个小星球吗。共和国冷酷无情,你看,他们就藏在暗处!”

The rulers turned and saw the Jedi. Lorian appeared very glad to see them. "That is one way of looking at it," he said. "But it is not the truth."
统治者们转身看到绝地。洛里安倒是显得很高兴:“那只是看问题的一种方式,但它不是真相。”

"I stand with the decision of the alliance," Yura said.
“我拥护联盟的决定,”Yura说。

"It appears the negotiation is over," Dooku said. He had controlled his anger and spoke now in a mild tone. "How unfortunate. I suppose I could try to persuade you. But as I grow older, I have found that I have so little... patience for such things."
“看来谈判结束了,”杜库说,他极力控制着怒火,用平静的语气说,“太遗憾了,我原以为能够说服你们。随着我年龄的增长,我对此类事情已经缺乏……耐心了。”

The door behind Obi-Wan, Anakin, Floria, and Dane slid shut. They heard the security locks snap. Shutters slid down over the windows and the room was thrown into deep shadow.
欧比万等人身后的门突然关上了,他们听到安全锁关闭的声音,窗口的百叶帘也随之紧闭,房间里一下子变得非常幽暗。

Then hidden doors in the walls of the circular room slid open and at least a dozen super battle droids marched in.
嵌在墙壁内的隐形门突然打开,至少十几排的超级战斗机器人开入房间。

Obi-Wan saw it all happen in a frozen moment. There was Dooku. There were the droids. There was Robior Web, the capable assassin.
欧比万眼睁睁地看着这一切发生在几乎凝固的时刻。那里有杜库,机器人和那个身手非凡的刺客。

Yura, Glimmer, and Kash were not fighters, but politicians. Floria and Dane could handle themselves, but not against such firepower. There were too many beings to protect. And it was clear that Dooku meant to murder them all. The room was a trap. It was a tomb.
Yura、Glimmer和Kash这些人只是政治家,不是战士。Florian和Dane足够保护自己,但却难以抵挡如此强劲的火力,有太多的人需要保护了。很明显杜库就是要一个不留,这房间就是陷阱,简直就是一座坟墓。

He remembered the arena at Geonosis, the arrival of the gunships, the battle, the slaughter.
他记起吉奥诺西斯星球的竞技场,战斗机的到来,那场战斗,简直就是一场屠杀。

In that frozen moment the thought blazed, white-hot and searing: I cannot bear one more death. It was illogical - he knew in his heart that he would have to bear many more - but not today.
一个念头闪现在这个几乎凝固的时刻,光芒四射、炽热无比:我不能再忍受,哪怕是再多一个人的伤亡了!这几乎是不可能的——他内心很清楚,还有更多的死亡等着他去承受——但不是今天。

Not today.
绝不能让历史重演。

Dooku stepped back from the table. Anakin charged, putting himself between the approaching droids and the politicians. Fire erupted from the super battle droids at the same time. Yura and Glimmer both sensibly dropped to the floor.
杜库退出圆桌。阿纳金跳到逼近的机器人和政治家们中间,奋力抵挡,火舌几乎是同时从超级机器人里喷射出来,Yura和Glimmer敏捷地伏在地上躲避。

No one had expected Floria to move so fast.
没人料到Floria行动得如此神速。

She streaked across the space as Obi-Wan was moving to deflect the blaster fire of the droids. She would come between Dooku and Anakin, a dangerous place to be.
欧比万正抵挡着机器人的炮火,她就从中穿行而过,马上要穿过杜库和阿纳金之间的危险地带。

Single-minded, intent, Anakin increased his speed. Obi-Wan saw him move from light to shadow, shadow to light. He felt the Force in the room like a pulse, like a heartbeat, like a rolling wave.
而阿纳金此刻一心专注于加快速度进攻,欧比万见他从光影中穿梭,他感到屋里的原力就像人的脉搏和心跳一样,一浪紧接一浪。

"Anakin, Floria!" he shouted.
“阿纳金,留意Floria!”他大喊。

Anakin shuddered with the effort of stopping his relentless charge. He altered his path to scoop up Floria, tucked her under his arm, and kept his lightsaber moving, deflecting the blaster fire of the droids. He deposited Floria next to Samish Kash, so lightly and gently in the midst of his soaring leap that not even a hair of Floria's coiled braids was disturbed.
阿纳金抖动了一下,竭力停住凶猛的进攻,他改变路线,将Floria挽在手臂里,另一只手臂继续反射爆能枪炮火。他轻盈稳健地一跃,将Floria带到Kash身旁,Floria毫发未损。

Obi-Wan saw the relief on the face of Samish Kash. Anakin had been right about Floria's love. Now Obi-Wan saw the same love on Samish's face. He would not allow these two to die.
欧比万看到一脸紧张的Kash松了一口气,阿纳金的判断是对的,Floria和Kash是相爱的。现在欧比万又在Kash脸上看到了同样的感情,他是不会让两人丧命的。

He caught the surging Force from Anakin and embraced it, doubling it, making it grow. The droids re-converged on the rulers. Obviously they were programmed to target them. Anakin leaped again, and Obi-Wan met him in midair. They swept the room in a glance. There were only seconds to decide on a strategy.
他从阿纳金那里汲取奔涌的原力,拥抱它,让原力成倍地增长。机器人逐渐向统治者们围拢,显然那儿是它们程序设定的目标。阿纳金再次跃起,和欧比万在半空中相遇。两人扫视了一眼房间,只有几秒钟的时间来决定方略问题。

Dooku was leaving. They saw his cloak flicker as he moved toward the wall, toward the one door that still stood open.
杜库逃跑了。他们看见杜库摇动的披风,他正向一扇依然开着的门逃去。

Lorian saw Dooku moving and ran toward him.
洛里安见了,急忙追了过去。

Yura and Glimmer had no weapons. They sat, back-to-back behind a massive chair for protection that was being rapidly decimated by the droid blasts. The expression on their faces told Obi-Wan that they were waiting for death and would meet it bravely.
Yura和Glimmer手无寸铁,他们背靠背坐在在一张巨大的椅子后面躲避炮火,而那张椅子正讯速地被机器人打穿。两人脸上的表情告诉欧比万,他们将听天由命,勇敢地面对死亡。

Floria handed one blaster to Samish and had the other in her hand. While Samish and Dane tried to protect her, she shot a droid repeatedly with unerring accuracy. It flamed out and fell heavily on the table.
Floria递给Samsih一支枪,自己也拿了一支。Samish和Dane竭尽全力保护她,而她也极为精准地反复射击一个机器人。那机器人最终喷出火花重重地摔在桌面上。

Robior Web took aim at Samish.
Robior Web瞄准了Samish。

Obi-Wan landed, then jumped again, somersaulting in midair and landing against Web's chest with both feet. The assassin flew back and hit a chunk of stone protruding from the wall. He lay still.
欧比万刚落地又纵身一跃,在空中翻了个筋斗,双脚直击Web的胸部,刺客向后飞去,撞在墙上一块突出的厚石头上,无声无息地躺在了地上。

Obi-Wan had time to register the chunk of stone with only a flash of his consciousness, but something about it was important. He was busy deflecting blaster fire as it pinged past him toward Yura and Glimmer.
欧比万潜意识里略微留意了一下那厚厚的石块,似乎有些至关重要的东西和这石块有关。而他正忙着抵挡穿过他射向Yura和Glimmer的爆能枪子弹。

Anakin had managed to herd the group together in one corner of the room so that they would be easier to protect. With a swipe of his lightsaber, he hewed off a chunk of the stone table, then pushed the others behind it for protection.
阿纳金将众人聚拢在房间角落里以便保护,只见他一挥光剑,砍下一块石桌上的厚石,将人们推到石块后隐蔽。

They could only last so long, Obi-Wan thought desperately. They could not win against these droids.
他们也只能坚持这么长时间了,欧比万绝望地想。他们不可能赢过这么多机器人。

The chunk of stone - why did it keep rising in his mind? The keystone. One pull of the keystone and the whole wall comes tumbling down.
厚厚的石块——为什么这个词持续出现在欧比万脑海中?是主石块!只要拉动它,整面墙就会倒塌。

Obi-Wan raced back to Anakin. They spoke while they protected the others, deflecting fire. Samish, Dane, and Floria popped out to fire at the droids, then dived for cover again.
欧比万跑回阿纳金身边,两人一边保护众人,反射子弹,一边交谈着。Samish、Dane和Floria时而探出身射击机器人,时而又蹲下隐蔽。

"Glimmer has been hit in the leg," Anakin said. "Lorian went after Dooku. We have to help him. We have to get out of here."
“Glimmer腿部中弹,”阿纳金说,“洛里安去追杜库了,我们得去帮他,必须快点离开这。”

"The keystone in the fireplace," Obi-Wan said. "If we herd the others to the opposite end of the room quickly, then pull the keystone, it would knock out most of the droids."
“主石块就在壁炉那面墙里,”欧比万说,“如果我们能将其他人护送到房间的另一边,拉动主石块,就能压毁绝大部分机器人了。”

Anakin's eyes traveled over the fireplace wall even as his lightsaber whirled.
阿纳金的眼神游移到壁炉那边,手里的光剑挥舞得丝毫不慢。

"Finding it, of course, is the problem," Obi-Wan said. He felt Anakin gather in the Force then, feeling it shimmer from the stones and the wood and the living beings, feeling it grow... Anakin focused on the wall.
“当然,如何找准主石块是个问题,”欧比万说。他马上感应到阿纳金凝集原力,隐藏在石块、木头甚至生命体中的原力闪耀着光芒,潜滋暗长……阿纳金正全神贯注于那面墙。

Obi-Wan saw one stone midway up the wall ease out a fraction. He heard a rumble.
欧比万发现墙中间的一块石头慢慢探了出来,整面墙开始隆隆作响。

"Move!" he shouted, leaping toward the others. He picked up Glimmer, pushed Yura, yelled in Samish's ear, "Go to the doorway!"
“快走!”他大喊一声,向其他人跳去,扶起Glimmer,推着Yura,对着Samish的耳朵喊道,“快到房门那边去!”

They moved, ran, scrambled, as the wall began to move and the rumbling and scraping filled the air. Then the rocks shot forward, tumbling in a lethal avalanche, spewing dust and debris far taller than any person. The rocks and part of the ceiling tumbled on the droids, sending them careening into walls, the floor, and one another.
他们混乱不堪地逃到房间另一边,那面墙开始移动,墙体崩裂的声音充斥整个房间。很快,石块向前倒塌,如致命的雪崩般向前翻滚,喷射出一人多高的灰尘和碎块。众多石块和部分天花板砸向机器人,机器人或是倒向墙体,或是倒在地上,或是互相倾轧。

Obi-Wan and Anakin pushed the others down and tried to cover them with their bodies as the wall collapsed. The dust and smoke bit into their lungs and stung their eyes. They could taste the mountain in their mouths.
欧比万和阿纳金将众人推向一旁,并在墙体倒塌时用自己的身体掩护他们。浓烈的灰尘和烟雾进入肺部,刺激着双眼,甚至他们嘴里也尝到了山石的味道。

But they were all alive.
万幸的是他们都安然无恙。

Three droids were still standing. Obi-Wan and Anakin ran, covered in dust, and brought them down.
有三个机器人还没倒,欧比万和阿纳金借着灰尘的掩护,上前将它们放倒。

Then they faced the pile of rubble. Behind it was the doorway where Count Dooku had disappeared and where Lorian had followed. It would take some time to get out of the collapsed chamber.
他们面前只剩下一片废墟,身后是杜库伯爵消失的大门,洛里安早已追了出去,而走出坍塌的房间尚需一段时间。

"May the Force be with him," Obi-Wan said.
“愿原力与他同在。”欧比万说。
没有所谓命运这个东西,一切无非是考验、惩罚或补偿。

本版积分规则

星球大战中文网官方微信公众号

手机版|星球大战中文网 ( 沪ICP备09001291号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 21:24 , Processed in 0.064214 second(s), 19 queries .