主题

帖子

精华

超级版主

原力
水晶
发表于 2009-2-19 22:50 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 August 于 2009-12-29 20:21 编辑

When Revenge of the Sith opens in theaters next week, moviegoers will witness Anakin Skywalker's transformation from a well-meaning young Jedi Knight to the pillar of evil, Darth Vader. Actor Hayden Christensen recently commented on what he considers to be a substantial responsibility -- creating a believable fall for Anakin.
下个星期当《西斯的复仇》在剧院公映时,影迷们就会亲眼目睹阿纳金·天行者从一个善良的绝地武士转变为邪恶的栋梁——达斯·维达。最近,对于承担为阿纳金创作一种可信的堕落这一艰巨使命,演员海登·克里斯腾森阐述了自己的想法。

"I was excited to see how George [Lucas] was going to conceive that, and when I read the script for the first time it was very obvious that he had gotten it dead-on," says Christensen. "And then it was a matter of how it would translate in the execution. Having seen the film for the first time a few days ago, I really think that he succeeded."
“我很兴奋地看到乔治[卢卡斯]是如何构思这个故事的,当我第一次读到剧本时,情况就已经很明显:他已经诠释得十分精准了。”克里斯腾森说,“接下来的问题就是,将它转化画面后效果会如何。几天前我第一次看了电影,我认为他确实成功了。”

Christensen took Lucas' direction on how to portray Skywalker seriously in order to do the character justice as Lucas had written him, even if that makes the character less than likable in his dark transformation. "Even though you want people to embrace your work and really like it, I was more concerned about helping George realize his vision, and feel like he had hired the right person," says Christensen. "It's never been a popularity contest with me. I think you can get a sense of that from the other choices I've made, the other films I've done."
克里斯腾森认真接受卢卡斯关于如何描绘天行者的指导,以正确再现卢卡斯笔下的那个天行者,即使这样做会让这个角色在黑暗的转变过程中一点也不可爱。“即使你想让观众接受你的工作,并且真的喜欢你的表现,我也更关心如何帮助乔治实现他的想象,并且感到自己选对了人。”克里斯腾森说,“我从不参与受欢迎程度的竞争。我想你可以从我作出的其他选择、我拍摄的其他电影里感觉到这一点。”

Christensen claims that while he was very much aware of Star Wars and the character of Vader through his childhood, he did not become a fan until he watched the Special Editions on the big screen in 1997.
克里斯腾森声称,当他完全能够看懂《星战》以及维达这个贯穿自己童年时代的角色时,他还没有变成一个星战迷,直到1997年《星战》特别版在大银幕上公映以后。

"My first experiences with Star Wars were of memorabilia and action figures and my brother's bed sheets," he recalls. "I don't actually remember seeing the film up until they re-released it in theaters when I was in high school. I went out and bought a Boba Fett t-shirt and went and saw [Episodes] V and VI right afterwards, as soon as they came out."
“我对于《星战》的最初体验就是大事记,活动人偶以及我哥哥的床单。”他回忆说,“事实上影片公映我已经记不得什么了,直到我读高中时它们在影院重新放映。我出去买了一件博巴·费特的T恤,去了电影院,随后第五和第六集一出来我就跑去看了。”

The actor recalls going to see Episode I within days of its release, and thinking "Man, I wonder who's going to get to play that kid in II and III."
这位演员回忆了EP1公映那几天里去电影院时的情景,并且一直在想:“老天啊,我想知道谁会在第二集和第三集里演那个小孩。”

It's hard to imagine life not changing dramatically after winning the role of Anakin Skywalker right out of high school. Christensen says that the multitude of changes in his life have given him profound appreciation for those aspects that did not change, like family, friends, and time spent in his childhood home in Toronto. While at his home last Halloween the specter of his new public identity stopped by to haunt him, but also allowed him to have some fun.
很难设想,海登刚从高中毕业就赢得阿纳金这个角色后会对他的生活不产生影响。克里斯腾森说,他生活中的多数改变让他对于没有改变的部分有了更深层的感激之情,比如家庭、朋友,以及多伦多家里度过的童年时光。虽然去年在家过万圣节时,他新的公众身份的幽灵常顺路来探访他,但这仍然让他得到一些乐趣。

"I had people come (to the door) as both Anakin and Darth," Christensen recounts. "They were very excited when I would occasionally go to the door and give them candy."
“有人打扮成阿纳金和达斯的样子过来(敲门),”克里斯腾森说道,“当我偶尔去应门并且给他们糖果时,他们都非常兴奋。”

Although he claims to take advice rather than give it, Christensen agreed to share some thoughts for young actors who find themselves cast in iconic roles.
虽然克里斯腾森申明自己宁愿听取建议而不是给予建议,他还是同意和那些发现自己即将扮演某个偶像角色的年轻演员分享一些想法。

"Focus on the work. You're an actor -- you're not Superman," he encourages. "Hopefully you'll be able to go off and do parts in other films that you find fulfilling and just focus on the work. If you get too caught up in what you're a part of, I think you can lose perspective on what you originally entered in to begin with, which is a craft."
“把注意力集中在工作上。你是一个演员——不是超人。”他鼓励说,“希望你能摆脱出来,并且在其他能让你觉得有满足感的电影中参与角色,但一定要专注于工作。如果太过沉溺于自己所扮演的角色而无法自拔,我想你会丧失自己最初参与其中的初衷,这是一种技巧。”

主题

帖子

精华

外环星域

原力
水晶
发表于 2013-3-9 21:56 | 显示全部楼层
。。。。。。。。。

主题

帖子

精华

外环星域

原力
水晶
发表于 2013-3-9 23:15 | 显示全部楼层
很不错啊

主题

帖子

精华

外环星域

原力
水晶
发表于 2013-3-10 02:00 | 显示全部楼层
的确不错。。。。。。

本版积分规则

星球大战中文网官方微信公众号

手机版|星球大战中文网 ( 沪ICP备09001291号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-30 13:00 , Processed in 0.064546 second(s), 18 queries .