精华

超级版主

原力
水晶
发表于 2010-9-28 20:28 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 August 于 2010-9-29 19:29 编辑

翻译:August
校对:tritium

(George Lucas in Action in Star Wars: The Clone Wars! )

2010年9月27日

When Pantoran Chairman Papanoida's family is kidnapped and held for ransom, Ahsoka Tano must team up with Senator Riyo Chuchi to aid the new chairman in recovering his family. It's a journey deep into the underbelly of the galactic crime scene, with an unlikely -- and immediately recognizable -- protagonist painted into a corner and forced into action in "Sphere of Influence," an all-new episode of Star Wars: The Clone Wars -- airing at 9:00 p.m. ET/PT Friday, October 1 on Cartoon Network.
潘托拉主席帕帕诺伊达的家人遭到绑架勒索赎金。阿索卡·塔诺必须与丽尤·丘奇参议员合作帮助这位潘托拉的新任主席救回他的家人。这是一次深入银河系犯罪现场的旅行,令人难以置信——却又能让人立即辨认出来——的主人公陷入困境并被迫出手。《星球大战:克隆人战争》的最新一集《势力范围》,将在东部/太平洋时间10月1日星期五晚9点在卡通频道播出。

Seen only briefly as a background character in Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith, Papanoida will nonetheless appear very familiar to Star Wars fans, film buffs and pop culture aficionados. He is, of course, modeled after Star Wars creator George Lucas -- who also wore blue face paint for the character's live-action cameo debut.
虽然帕帕诺依达只在《星球大战3:西斯的复仇》中作为一个背景角色短暂现身,但他对星战迷、影迷以及流行文化爱好者来说依然是非常熟悉的。当然,他就是以《星球大战》创造者乔治·卢卡斯为模型塑造的——卢卡斯在真人电影中也为这个初次登场的小角色化了一个蓝脸妆。

"My appearance in Episode III was just for fun. Mostly, I did it for my kids," says Lucas. "I was wrapping the series, and I'd never been on-screen in a Star Wars film, even though I'd been making them for decades. With The Clone Wars, I get the best of both worlds, because I get a starring role but don't have to do any acting or wear any blue make-up."
“我在EP3中出场只是为了好玩。我这样做主要是为了我的孩子们。”卢卡斯说,“我完成了这个系列,而我从来没有出现在一部《星球大战》电影的银幕上,即使我制作它们已经耗费了几十年的时间。靠着《克隆人战争》,我得以两全其美,因为我得到一个主演角色而不用做任何表演,也不用化一点蓝色妆。”

Lucas' children -- Amanda, Katie and Jett -- also appeared with the director in the live-action outing, and they, too, make their Clone Wars debut in "Sphere of Influence." None of the Lucas family provides voice-acting for the series, however; Jett's doppelganger is voiced by Robot Chicken's Seth Green, while Amanda and Katie's avatars are voiced by Meredith Salenger (who also voices Barriss Offee) and Nika Futterman (Asajj Ventress), respectively. Lucas himself is voiced by Clone Wars regular Corey Burton (Count Dooku, Cad Bane) -- who based the character's distinctive sound on Orson Welles' Harry Lime from The Third Man.
卢卡斯的孩子们——阿曼达,凯蒂和杰特——也和导演一起在真人电影里露了面,而且在《势力范围》里,他们也进行了自己在《克隆人战争》中的初次演出。不过,卢卡斯家族中没有一个人为这个系列配音。杰特的分身由《机器鸡》中的Seth Green配音,而阿曼达和凯蒂的化身则分别由Meredith Salenger(也是巴丽斯·奥菲的配音演员)和Nika Futterman(阿萨吉·文崔斯)配音。卢卡斯本人则由《克隆人战争》的固定演职员Corey Burton(杜库伯爵,凯德·贝恩)配音——他以《第三个人》中奥森·威尔斯扮演的Harry Lime为基础设计出了帕帕诺依达那独特的嗓音。

While Papanoida is featured fairly passively in his live-action incarnation, the character has an opportunity for a more active role in The Clone Wars. Taking him deep into the criminal underground, the Pantoran Chairman's mission gives him the chance to demonstrate his chops in a few decidedly action-oriented sequences.
虽然帕帕诺依达在他的真人版本里表现得相当被动,但这个人物在《克隆人战争》里有机会成为一个有更为积极的角色。潘托拉主席的任务把他带到了地下犯罪世界的深处,这给了他机会在几个明显以动作戏为主打的场景里一展身手。

"We actually made Papanoida into kind of an action hero," says Dave Filoni, supervising director of The Clone Wars. "The bad guys have his family, and he goes after them, blasters blazing. Shoot first, ask questions later. His character is very focused on finding and protecting his kids; it's a desperate situation, and he steps up. It's a fun episode with a lot of action -- and it's unique, in that our normal heroes give up the spotlight while Papanoida takes matters into his own hands. This was a surreal episode to produce, since the guy on screen was sitting right next to me while we were making it."
“我们真的把帕帕诺依达塑造成有几分动作片英雄的样子,”《克隆人战争》的总监戴夫·菲洛尼说,“坏人抓了他的家人,他就追踪他们,枪声大作。先开枪,后提问。他的角色专注于找到并保护自己的孩子;这是个令人绝望的处境,而他挺身而出。这一集非常有趣,有许多动作戏——而它也很独特,在片中我们正规的英雄都放弃了出风头的机会,而帕帕诺依达却亲自出马。制作这一集让人有种超现实的感觉,因为我们制作的时候,屏幕上的那个家伙就坐在我边上。”

出处:http://www.starwars.com/theclonewars/sphere_preview/index.html

主题

帖子

精华

超级版主

原力
水晶
 楼主| 发表于 2010-9-29 19:31 | 显示全部楼层
第四集的片段——“卢卡斯阿凡达版飓风营救”(DL语)^^

主题

帖子

精华

外环星域

原力
水晶

绝地

发表于 2010-9-29 20:13 | 显示全部楼层
期待兩小蘿莉與老盧聯手~~
小亞終於出場啦..
I waited patiently,because I knew you'd come for me.

主题

帖子

精华

外环星域

原力
水晶

绝地

发表于 2010-9-30 14:23 | 显示全部楼层
双枪老卢……
[font=Aurabesh]The Jedi and The Force[/font]

主题

帖子

精华

外环星域

原力
水晶

绝地克隆人汉化组

发表于 2010-9-30 14:33 | 显示全部楼层
老卢真是老当益壮阿……
Query: Who do you want to kill, master?

絕地學徒

主题

帖子

精华

扩张区域

原力
水晶

绝地

发表于 2010-9-30 16:27 | 显示全部楼层
老盧想當下主角啊...
星球大戰是生命,看足球是食糧
@_@是我專用的符號,不是代表@@,不是代表暈...

主题

帖子

精华

外环星域

原力
水晶
发表于 2010-10-1 11:40 | 显示全部楼层
貌似很强大的,双枪李向阳!
那怕以后老卢升仙了(EP7-9抓紧吧)。。。也永远不死了!

主题

帖子

精华

外环星域

原力
水晶

同盟

发表于 2010-10-1 15:53 | 显示全部楼层
老卢把阿绿的风头给抢了。

四处爬墙

主题

帖子

精华

副管理员

原力
水晶

绝地

发表于 2010-10-2 14:27 | 显示全部楼层
老卢是这一集当之无愧的主角~
话说蓝皮人和老卡有关系么?期待揭密
身守无一处,心外是百州

主题

帖子

精华

外环星域

原力
水晶

绝地

发表于 2010-10-2 17:01 | 显示全部楼层
老盧面對敵人好鎮定!
I waited patiently,because I knew you'd come for me.

主题

帖子

精华

中环

原力
水晶

同盟

发表于 2010-10-2 17:08 | 显示全部楼层
老卢好威猛啊!

主题

帖子

精华

外环星域

原力
水晶

绝地

发表于 2010-10-2 20:02 | 显示全部楼层
阿凡达版老卢异常v5啊 那双枪玩的

本版积分规则

星球大战中文网官方微信公众号

手机版|星球大战中文网 ( 沪ICP备09001291号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 23:01 , Processed in 0.072662 second(s), 19 queries .