精华

超级版主

原力
水晶
发表于 2009-2-17 21:47 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 August 于 2009-12-29 20:20 编辑

(Thank the Maker: George Lucas)

2005年4月19日

In his first convention appearance since 1987, George Lucas made his grand entrance early Saturday morning to thousands of fans who waited outside overnight in the cold and rain.
自1987年第一次在大会上露面后,周六早晨,乔治·卢卡斯再次隆重出现在数千名在寒风冷雨的露天里等了一夜的影迷面前。

Episode III Producer Rick McCallum came out to introduce two of Lucas' children, Jett and Katie, who have roles in Revenge of the Sith as Zett Jukassa and Chi Eekway, respectively. After the introduction, a thunderous standing ovation, and millions of camera flashes, Lucas sat down to take questions from the crowd.
EP3的制片人瑞克·迈凯伦出来向众人介绍卢卡斯的两个孩子:杰特和凯蒂,他们在《西斯的复仇》中分别扮演了泽特·祖卡萨(Zett Jukassa)和凯·艾柯维(Chi Eekway)。结束介绍后,影迷们长时间起立鼓掌,掌声雷动,相机的闪光灯闪成一片,卢卡斯坐到位子上,回答影迷们的提问。

"The last convention I did was in 1987 for the tenth anniversary of Star Wars", recalled Lucas. "That's as far as I thought we'd get. I never thought we'd be doing this."
“上一次我出席的大会是1987年为《星战》十周年举办的庆典,”卢卡斯回忆说,“我以为那就是最后一次集会了。我从未想过我们还能举办这样的大会。”

Not the first question, but probably the one most anticipated by fans was about the future of Star Wars on television. "You know we're doing a pilot television series now called Clone Wars," said Lucas. "Well we're going to take that and turn it into a 3-D animated version full series." Lucas described the episodes as being 30 minutes in length.
也许不是第一个问题,不过这一定是影迷最期待的一个问题——未来会不会有《星战》电视剧。“要知道,我们正在制作一部现在名为《克隆人战争》的先导电视系列剧,”卢卡斯说,“然后我们打算把这个系列转换为一部完整系列的3D动画版。”卢卡斯说每集长约30分钟。

"We're also working on a spin-off series," he added, "with some characters who have appeared before that will be a live action series. We're probably not going to start that for about a year. Like on The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles, we want to write all the stories for the entire first season all at once. I'm going to get it started, and hire the show runners and all of that, then I'll probably step away." Even host Jay Laga'aia had a hard time concentrating after that news.
“我们还在制作一个副产品系列,”他补充说,“其中有一些以前出现过的角色,这将是一个真人版系列。也许一年之内我们还不会开始拍摄。我们想象《年轻的印第安纳·琼斯历代纪》那样,一次性把整个第一季的故事都写完。我打算写个开头,然后聘请专业人士以及所有的一切,然后我也许就会退出。”听到这个新闻后,即使是节目主持人Jay Laga'aia也开始走神了。

Elaborating on the television series' setting in the chronology of the saga, Lucas explained that the idea currently in development takes place between Episodes III and IV. "There's none of the main characters from I, II, and III (or IV, V and VI for that matter) in the..." he stopped in mid-sentence. "Well, actually, that's not exactly true now that I think about it. We haven't really started the TV show, so it's hard to answer. There's a lot of issues that are connected, but you won't necessarily see a lot of the people that are connected."
在阐述该连续剧在星战编年史中处于什么年代的时候,卢卡斯解释了这个目前还在发展中的设想,这个剧集设置在EP3和EP4之间。“没有任何来自EP1、2、3(或4、5、6)的主要角色会……”话说了一半他停了下来,“啊,事实上,我考虑了一下,现在这还不完全确定。我们还没有真正开始这个电视剧的制作,因此很难回答。有许多熟悉的事,但不一定会出现很多熟悉的角色。”

A fan asked the chances of exploring the KOTOR-era Jedi or the origins of the Sith on TV, and Lucas stated that if the television projects are successful, he would examine the possibility of moving elsewhere in the saga.
一个影迷问有多少机会可以在电视上看见对KOTOR(旧共和国武士)时代的绝地或西斯起源的探索,卢卡斯声明说,如果电视剧计划成功了,他会考虑选择传奇中其他时间段进行拍摄的可能性。

Asked which idea came first... Anakin or Luke, Lucas explained the genesis of the series, "There was originally to be one film, I wanted it to be Episode IV of a serial (maybe out of 12 or something) that you would never see the first or last episodes of. That's what happened in the '30s, you had trailers, and a short cartoon, and then a cliffhanger. That serial-style is what Star Wars is based on."
问到哪个想法先行……阿纳金还是卢克时,卢卡斯解释了这一系列的起源:“最初计划只有一部电影,我想让它成为一个系列(也许有12集或诸如此类的)中的第四集,而你们永远也看不到其中的第一集或最后一集。上世纪30年代的拍片风格就是这样,你有预告片,有一个短篇卡通,然后就是一个悬念。这种系列形式就是《星战》的基础。”

"I started with Anakin Starkiller and his two kids, then I got to a draft that's kind of what we know now, but it was 200 pages. Then that became three films. I never thought I'd go back and do the original stories, regardless of what the press says or what's out there. But then the necessary film technology came along and I came to grips with being known forever as George 'Star Wars' Lucas."
“我从阿纳金·星际杀手和他的两个孩子开始,然后我写了一个类似于我们今天所知道的那样的草稿,不过这个草稿有200页。然后这草稿变成了三部电影。我从未想过我会不管压力如何,也不管外界情况如何,回来拍摄最初的故事。不过当时必要的电影技术已经出现,我的名字就很不幸地永远和星战挂上钩了(乔治·‘星战’·卢卡斯)。”

Getting back to the point, Lucas summed up, "To answer your question, I started with the space battle. I thought that would be great."
言归正传,卢卡斯总结说:“回答你的问题,我以一场太空大战开场。我认为这会很棒。”

Asked about the possibility of The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles on DVD, Lucas joked at the perfect lead-in question, "Is this a set-up?" He added, "We are working very hard on completing the entire series with about 100 documentaries to do along with it, based on the main historical characters found in the series."
被问及《年轻的印第安纳·琼斯历代纪》发行DVD的可能性时,卢卡斯对这个完美的引导性问题开玩笑说:“你想套我的话吗?”他补充说,“我们正非常努力地工作,用大约100个记录片以完成整个系列,这些记录片以系列中出现的主要真实历史人物为基础。”

Regarding the grown up Indiana Jones, people wanted to know when the man in the hat was coming back. "As a matter of fact, I just received the new script two days ago. I have yet to read it," he said. "I'd like to be able to read it this weekend. I'll be talking to Steven on Monday, and then we'll figure out what we're going to do. So, it's definitely in the works."
关于成人版印第安纳·琼斯,人们想知道,这个戴帽子的男人什么时候可以回来。“事实上,我两天前才收到新剧本。我还没有看过,”他说,“我希望这个周末能看完。我会在周一和斯蒂芬讨论剧本,然后我们会合计一下将要做些什么。所以,这个电影还处于计划阶段。”

Beyond Indy, Lucas also answered a question about another popular Lucasfilm character, Willow Ufgood. His response to a fan who asked about the possibilities of Willow II: "I was actually just talking to Warwick Davis backstage, and we were communing on the possibility, wouldn't it be wonderful to someday do a Willow TV series. I can't say that we'll do that, but, [Lucasfilm] is moving into television, and a lot of ideas are popping up." Lucas went on to say later that other projects on the horizon include a feature film about African-American pilots serving in World War II that Lucas will produce.
除了印第之外,卢卡斯还被问到一个关于卢卡斯影片中另一个受欢迎角色的问题——Willow Ufgood。当一个影迷问他关于开拍《Willow II》的可能性时,卢卡斯回应说:“事实上我刚刚和沃里克·戴维斯在后台交谈过,我们交流了这种可能性——在将来的某天制作一部《Willow》电视系列剧难道不是件很美妙的事吗?我不能说我们会这样做,不过,[卢卡斯影业]正在向电视领域移动,有大量的点子涌现出来。”稍后卢卡斯继续说关于自己其他的未来计划,包括一部由他担任制片的关于二战时期服役的美籍非洲裔飞行员的电影。

Lucas touched upon a frequently asked question: what was the imagined storyline beyond Episode VI? "To be very honest with you, I never ever thought of anything that happened beyond Episode VI," Lucas said. "It's the Darth Vader story. It starts with him being a young boy and it ends with him dying. The other books and everything kind of go off on their path, but I never ever really considered ever taking that particular story further."
卢卡斯被一个经常被提及的问题感动了:EP6以后的故事情节是什么样子的?“非常老实地说,我从来没有想过任何EP6之后发生的事,”卢卡斯说,“这是达斯·维达的故事。故事从他是一个小男孩时开始,以他的死亡结束。其它的书籍和诸如此类的作品有些越编越玄了,不过我从来也没有真正考虑过这个特定故事之后的发展。”

Naturally, a fan solicited his thoughts on Revenge of the Sith. "It's everything I want it to be," Lucas said simply. "Of course, everyone has their own opinion about these things. Star Wars fans are especially independent. I'm very happy with all the Star Wars films. They're not really separate, they're one long movie all build up on top of each other. There are things that were placed in Episodes IV, V and VI that tie into this one, and vice versa. I'm very happy I got it finished the way I wanted it to," he concluded.
自然地,一个影迷恳求他说说对《西斯的复仇》的想法。“它就是我想要的那个样子,”卢卡斯简单地说,“当然,每个人对这些事都有他们自己的观点。《星战》迷们尤其不受约束。我对所有的《星战》电影都很满意。它们并不是真正各自孤立的,它们彼此之间紧密相连,合成一部很长的电影。四五六集中的很多事件都和这一集有联系,反过来说也是这样。我非常高兴我以我想要的方式结束了它。”他总结说。

Lucas confirmed his upcoming appearance in Episode III, dressed in a regal outfit and painted in blue skin to become Baron Papanoida. "I have a scene with Chi Eekway. She convinced me that I had to do the scene with her," said Lucas.
卢卡斯证实了自己即将在EP3中露面,他穿着一身帝王的行头,皮肤涂成蓝色,变身为帕帕诺伊达男爵。“我和凯·艾柯维出现在一个镜头里。她说服我和她一起拍那个镜头。”卢卡斯说。

When asked what involvement Steven Speilberg had in Episode III, Lucas joked, "He did all of it!" He continued, "Steven had a project not happen and he had all summer sitting around in the Hamptons and he was going crazy. So I said 'I have some action sequences, I'll send over a pre-viz guy to do some work with you by the pool.' So Steven did some elaborate storyboards, and some very Speilberg-ian storyboards, and some storyboards that made it into the movie. I won't tell you which ones, 'cause I want to take credit."
当被问及史蒂芬-斯皮尔伯格拍了EP3里哪个部分时,卢卡斯开玩笑说:“整部片子都是他拍的!”他继续说,“斯蒂芬有部片子没拍成,他整个夏天都呆在汉普顿无所事事,都快抓狂了。于是我说‘我有一些动作场面,我会送一个做前期工作的家伙过来和你一起做一些工作’。因此斯蒂芬作了一些精细的情节串联图板,一些非常斯氏风格的情节串联图板,而有些图板被用到了电影里。我不会告诉你是哪部分,因为我想独占功劳。”

Asked about the rating of Revenge of the Sith, Lucas confirmed that the film will carry a PG-13 rating. "We made no edits," he said. "There's only slight differences from what we've done before. You see how Anakin gets the way he is at the end of Return of the Jedi, and obviously it's not pleasant. And we cut off a few more arms and legs."
问到《西斯的复仇》的分级时,卢卡斯证实了本片将是PG-13。“我们没有做剪辑,”他说,“和我们之前所做的相比,只有些微的不同。你们会在看见阿纳金是如何变成《绝地归来》结束时那个样子的,而很显然,这不是什么令人愉快的事。而且我们砍掉了更多的胳膊和腿。”

If Lucas had a choice to play a character from all the Star Wars characters, his choice was R2-D2. Answering a curious fan who wondered if it was possible that R2-D2 had Force powers as explanation for his supernatural ability to escape danger and rescue his friends, he responded, "He doesn't need any special powers. He's already the most powerful person on the screen there. R2-D2 is the hero. He is the one who gets them out of the mess, every time!"
如果卢卡斯有机会在所有《星战》角色中挑一个来演,他的选择将是R2D2。一个好奇的影迷问道,R2-D2是否可能拥有原力,因为他拥有脱离险境及拯救伙伴的超自然能力,卢卡斯回答说:“他不需要任何特殊力量。他已经是银幕上最强的人。R2D2就是大英雄。每一次都是他把其他人从险境中拯救出来!”

The most Barbara Walters-style question of the bunch: if he had a lightsaber, what color would Lucas' lightsaber be? "That's a personal question, isn't it?" quipped host Jay Laga'aia.
所有问题中最Barbara Walters风格的问题:如果他有一把光剑,卢卡斯的光剑会是什么颜色的?“这是个私人问题,是吧?”主持人Jay Laga'aia语带双关地说。

"I have two lightsabers," Lucas smiled. "I have a red one and a blue one. I'm like Grievous. I sort of collect them. Depending on how I feel that morning, I use one or the other."
“我有两把光剑,”卢卡斯微笑着,“一把红色的,一把蓝色的。我就象格里沃斯,有点收集癖。具体用哪把,取决于我那天早上感觉如何。”

A fan asked what Lucas thought of the passionate fans who have devoted so much of their lives to the Star Wars experience. "I'm very grateful to you all," he said. "I've been very surprised. Star Wars is something to enjoy and take away what you can from it that maybe helps you in your lives. Don't let it take over your lives. That's what they all say about Trekkies, and I know Star Wars fans don't do that. The point of the movies is to get on with your lives, to take that challenge, to leave your uncle's moisture farm, to go out in the world and change it to save the universe."
一个影迷问卢卡斯,对于那些为《星战》投入那么多热情与精力的影迷有什么感想。“我非常感谢你们所有的人,”他说,“我感到非常惊讶。《星战》是可以让你们乐在其中的电影,从《星战》中尽可能汲取对你们的生活有价值的东西。不过不要让它占据你们的生活。人们都这样评论《星际旅行》迷,而我知道《星战》迷们不会这样。这部影片的关键在于,继续你们自己的生活,接受挑战,离开你伯父的湿气农场,走进这个世界,改变这个世界,以拯救宇宙。”

原文出处:http://www.starwars.com/communit ... 50419/indexp17.html(连接已失效)

附注:感谢坛子的校对。

本版积分规则

星球大战中文网官方微信公众号

手机版|星球大战中文网 ( 沪ICP备09001291号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-17 05:02 , Processed in 0.060160 second(s), 18 queries .