主题

帖子

精华

银河公民

原力
水晶

绝地共和国

发表于 2023-1-13 10:02 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Revisit Andor and memorize your new favorite Star Wars quote with the list below!

Andor outside in Andor episode 1
1. “I don’t need any surprises.” — Cassian Andor
Oh, Cassian, the surprises are just beginning. The future rebel has been scraping by day-to-day and barely flying under the radar. Little does Cassian know that his life is about to take a dramatic turn that will put him squarely in the Empire’s sights. (“Kassa,” Episode 1)

Sergeant Mosk talking to Syril
2. “Corporate Tactical Forces are the Empire's first line of defense and the best way to keep the blade sharp is to use it.” — Sergeant Mosk
While it might be a bit of a mixed metaphor, the callousness behind Mosk’s words is chilling. The casual threat to use power or violence on whoever might get in the way of authority proves that the Empire’s severe methods have been accepted in much of the galaxy. (“That Would Be Me,” Episode 2)

Cassian explaining to Luthen how he snuck into the Empire's facility
3. “You just walk in like you belong.” — Cassian Andor
Time and time again the Empire’s overconfidence that the rebels aren’t a threat proves to be its undoing. Cassian exploits that weakness. Whether it’s to grab a N-S9 Starpath Unit to sell for some credits or to steal the plans to the Death Star, Cassian knows it’s a strategy that works. (“Reckoning,” Episode 3)

Maarva talking to ISB agents
4. “That’s what a reckoning sounds like.” — Maarva Andor
The clanging that rings out across Ferrix is more than a distraction. It’s an announcement that the people of Ferrix are united and look out for each other despite the tight grip of the Empire or anyone else who would threaten them. Maarva has a feeling the fight is just starting. (“Reckoning,” Episode 3)

Perrin Fertha
5. “Must everything be boring and sad?” — Perrin Fertha
Mon Mothma and her husband Perrin couldn’t be more different. While Perrin whines about the guest list for their next grand dinner party, Mon bears the weight of planets on her shoulders. The two Chandrilans might live under the same roof, but their worlds are a galaxy apart. (“Aldhani,” Episode 4)

Eedy Karn talking to Syril
6. “You might as well wear a sign that says, ‘I promise to disappoint you.’” — Eedy Karn
Everything you need to know about Syril’s mother is encapsulated in this one stinging barb. (“The Axe Forgets,” Episode 5)

Karis Nemik talking about his manifesto
7. “The pace of repression outstrips our ability to understand it.” — Karis Nemik
Nemik is a true believer in the uprising against the Empire. A pensive soul, Nemik is willing to share his extensive thoughts on freedom and revolution to just about anyone who will listen. Cassian might not realize it, but he’s taking his first steps toward the Rebellion thanks to Nemik’s fervent speech. (“The Axe Forgets,” Episode 5)

Skeen shows his true colors when he offers Cassian a chance to take the money and run.
8. “Oh, I’m a rebel. It’s just me against everybody else.” — Arvel Skeen
After barely escaping from Aldhani in one piece, Skeen shows his true colors when he offers Cassian a chance to take the money and run. Unlike Nemik or Vel, Skeen wasn’t in it for lofty dreams of rebellion or liberty; he just wants the cash. We might never know how much of his story was the truth. (“The Eye,” Episode 6)

Mon Mothma reveals she’s taken a page out of the Emperor’s book by concealing her true nature from the galaxy.
9. “I’ve learned from Palpatine. I show you the stone in my hand, you miss the knife at your throat.” — Mon Mothma
If there’s anyone who knows how play the long game, it’s Sheev Palpatine. Mon Mothma reveals she’s taken a page out of the Emperor’s book by concealing her true nature from the galaxy. The future leader of the Rebellion is hiding in plain sight — but how much longer can she keep up the ruse? (“Announcement,” Episode 7)

Cassian tells Maarva that he’ll always worry about her
Per aspera ad astra
“循此苦旅,以达星辰”

主题

帖子

精华

银河公民

原力
水晶

绝地共和国

楼主| 发表于 2023-1-13 10:03 | 显示全部楼层
10. “That’s just love. Nothing you can do about that.” — Maarva Andor
When Cassian tells Maarva that he’ll always worry about her, she can’t help giving him a teary-eyed smile. It’s a feeling parents know all too well. (“Announcement,” Episode 7)

Cassian getting arrested on Niamos
11. “Wait, I’m just a tourist!” — Cassian Andor
Cassian is a smooth-talking thief, but even he can’t hide his surprise at the injustice following his swift arrest on Niamos. All he can do is shout “Wait, I’m just tourist!” in disbelief. (“Announcement,” Episode 7)

Syril starting his new job
12. “Can one ever be too aggressive in preserving order?” — Syril Karn
If a single quote could sum up Syril Karn and what drives him, this would be the one. (“Narkina 5,” Episode 8)

Dedra’s cruel nature comes to the forefront as she interrogates Bix Calleen.
13. “The very worst thing you can do right now is bore me.” — Dedra Meero
Dedra’s cruel nature comes to the forefront as she interrogates Bix Calleen. Dedra is a merciless Imperial officer through and through. She proves she’s willing to do whatever it takes to get the information she wants — without remorse. (“Nobody’s Listening!” Episode 9)

Cassian telling Kino nobody's listening
14. “You think they care what we say? Nobody’s listening. Nobody.” — Cassian Andor
Cassian has been paying attention since the moment he arrived at the Narkina 5 prison facility. The same can’t be said for the guards, as Cassian’s shout demonstrates. Understaffed and completely unconcerned about the prisoners’ well-being, the guards don’t bother keeping tabs on anything but quotas. (“Nobody’s Listening!” Episode 9)

Cassian needs Kino's help for the plan to be a success.
15. “Never more than 12.” — Kino Loy
He’s in. After repeatedly brushing off Cassian and his attempts to concoct an escape, Kino Loy has realized the truth. He and the other prisoners are never getting out of the facility. He’s kept his eyes and ears open as well, and Cassian needs his help for the plan to be a success. (“Nobody’s Listening!” Episode 9)
https://lumiere-a.akamaihd.net/v ... 2e449.jpeg?region=0,0,1280,536
Cassian and Kino plan their escape
16. “I’d rather die trying to take them down than die giving them what they want.” — Cassian Andor
This remarkable line of dialogue foreshadows the fate of Cassian in Rogue One: A Star Wars Story. It also has an obvious effect on Kino Loy, as Cassian’s passionate words so often do on those around him. (“One Way Out,” Episode 10)

Kino gives his speech to the inmates
17. “There is only one way out.” — Kino Loy
The only way out is rebellion — not just for the prisoners of Narkina 5, but for Mon Mothma, Luthen Rael, and the entire galaxy held under the Emperor’s thumb. (“One Way Out,” Episode 10)

Luthen Rael lays it all out for his inside man
18. “I burn my life to make a sunrise that I know I’ll never see.” — Luthen Rael
Luthen Rael lays it all out for his inside man as well as the audience, and we’re left breathless. Luthen never allows himself the luxury of fooling himself about the unpleasant work he does or the people he hurts. He’s willing to sacrifice himself and any chance at happiness for the good of the galaxy. Luthen is a rebel through and through. (“One Way Out,” Episode 10)

Kino tells Cassian he can't swim
19. “I can’t swim.” — Kino Loy
Heartbreak in just three words. Kino knew all along what waited for him at the end of their escape but fought for his fellow inmates anyway. Before Cassian even has a chance to formulate a new plan to get Kino safely out of the prison facility, he’s knocked into the water below. (“One Way Out,” Episode 10)

Maarva telling everyone to "Fight the Empire"
20. “Fight the Empire!” — Maarva Andor
Maarva risked staying on Ferrix despite the Empire’s presence to share her final words with the community she loved. With her final act, she inspires revolution. Maarva’s message might be broadcast to the crowd at her funeral, but it feels like her call for rebellion is directed squarely at her son Cassian. And he hears her. (“Rix Road,” Episode 12)
Per aspera ad astra
“循此苦旅,以达星辰”

主题

帖子

精华

银河公民

原力
水晶

绝地共和国

楼主| 发表于 2023-1-13 10:05 | 显示全部楼层
翻译我正在进行,马上就会发布回复
Per aspera ad astra
“循此苦旅,以达星辰”

主题

帖子

精华

银河公民

原力
水晶

绝地共和国

楼主| 发表于 2023-1-13 10:09 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 EN同学呢 于 2023-1-13 13:07 编辑

1.“我不需要任何惊喜。

哦,卡西安,惊喜才刚刚开始。未来的叛军每天都在危险边缘徘徊,几乎没有在雷达下飞行。卡西安并不知道,他的生活即将发生戏剧性的转折,这将使他直接进入帝国的视线。(《卡萨》第1集)

莫斯克中士与西里尔交谈
2.“企业战术部队是帝国的第一道防线,保持刀锋利的最好方法就是使用它。”

虽然这可能有点复杂的比喻,但莫斯克话语背后的冷酷令人不寒而栗。对任何可能妨碍权威的人使用权力或暴力的随意威胁证明,帝国的严厉方法已被银河系的大部分地区所接受。(“那将是我”,第2集)

3.“你只是走进去,就像你属于你一样。

帝国一次又一次地过度自信地认为叛军不是威胁,这被证明是它的毁灭。卡西安利用了这个弱点。无论是抢夺N-S9星路单位以出售一些学分,还是窃取死星的计划,卡西安都知道这是一个有效的策略。(“清算”,第3集)

4.“这就是清算听起来的样子。”

在费里克斯上响起的叮当声不仅仅是一种分心。这是一个公告,Ferrix的人民团结一致,互相照顾,尽管帝国或任何其他威胁他们的人都紧紧控制着他们。Maarva有一种感觉,战斗才刚刚开始。(“清算”,第3集)

5.“一切都一定是无聊和悲伤的吗?”

Mon Mothma和她的丈夫Perrin完全不同。当佩兰抱怨他们下一次盛大晚宴的嘉宾名单时,蒙肩负着行星的重量。两个钱德里兰可能生活在同一个屋檐下,但他们的世界相隔一个星系。(“阿尔达尼”,第4集)

6.“你不妨戴一个牌子,上面写着'我保证让你失望'。

你需要知道的关于西里尔母亲的一切都封装在这个充满刺痛的回忆中。(《斧头忘记》第5集)

7.“镇压的速度超出了我们理解它的能力”。

内米克是反帝国起义的真正信徒。作为一个沉思的灵魂,内米克愿意向任何愿意倾听的人分享他对自由和革命的广泛思考。卡西安可能没有意识到这一点,但由于内米克的热情演讲,他正在向叛乱迈出第一步。(《斧头忘记》第5集)

8.“哦,我是一个叛逆者。我反对的是所有其他人。”

在勉强从阿尔达尼手中逃脱后,当他向卡西安提供拿钱逃跑的机会时,斯肯露出了自己的真面目。与内米克或维尔不同,斯基恩不是为了反叛或自由的崇高梦想;他只是想要现金。我们可能永远不知道他的故事有多少是真实的。(《眼睛》第6集)

9.“我从帕尔帕廷那里学到了东西。我给你看我手里的石头,你错过了架在你喉咙上的刀”。

如果有人知道如何玩长期游戏(阴谋诡计),那就是Sheev Palpatine。蒙.莫斯玛透露,她从皇帝的书中摘取了一页,向银河系隐瞒了她的真实本性。未来的叛乱领袖隐藏在众目睽睽之下——但她还能坚持多久?(“公告”,第7集)

Per aspera ad astra
“循此苦旅,以达星辰”

主题

帖子

精华

银河公民

原力
水晶

绝地共和国

楼主| 发表于 2023-1-13 10:14 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 EN同学呢 于 2023-1-17 21:43 编辑

11.“等等,我只是一个游客!

卡西安是一个说话处事圆滑的小偷,但即使是他也无法掩饰他对尼亚莫斯迅速被捕后的不公正的惊讶。他所能做的就是难以置信地大喊“等等,我只是游客!”。(“公告”,第7集)

12.“一个人在维护秩序方面会太激进吗?”

如果一句话可以总结西里尔·卡恩(Syril Karn)以及他的动力,那就是这个。(《纳尔金娜5》第8集)

13.“你别敬酒不吃吃罚酒”

黛德拉的残忍本性在审问比克斯·卡琳时凸显出来。德德拉是一个彻头彻尾的无情帝国军官。她证明她愿意不惜一切代价获得她想要的信息——并且她没有悔意。(“没人听!第9集)

14.“你认为他们在乎我们说什么?没有人在听。没有人。”

卡西安从到达纳尔金娜5号监狱设施的那一刻起就一直在关注。对于守卫来说,情况并非如此,正如卡西安的喊声所表明的那样。由于人手不足,完全不关心囚犯的福祉,看守除了配额之外,不会费心去监视任何事情。(“没人听!第9集)

15.“永远不会超过12”。

他进来了。在多次不理会卡西安和他试图擘画逃跑的企图后,基诺洛伊已经意识到了真相。他和其他囚犯从未离开过设施。他也睁大了眼睛和耳朵,卡西安需要他的帮助才能使计划成功。(“没人会听!第9集)

16.“我宁愿死去试图打倒他们,也不愿死给他们想要的东西。

这段非凡的对话预示了卡西安在《侠盗一号:星球大战外传》中的命运。这对Kino Loy也有明显的影响,就像Cassian热情洋溢的话语经常对他周围的人产生的影响一样。(《一条出路》第10集)

17.“只有一条出路”。

唯一的出路是反抗——不仅仅是为了纳尔金娜5号的囚犯,也是为了蒙莫斯玛、卢森雷尔和整个银河系。(《一条出路》第10集)

18.“我燃烧我的生命来创造我知道我永远看不到的日出”。

LuthenRael为他的内部人和观众展示了这一切,我们十分压抑像是被扼住了喉咙。卢森从不允许自己奢侈地欺骗自己所做的不愉快的工作或他伤害的人。他愿意为了银河系的利益牺牲自己和任何自己追求幸福的机会。卢森是一个彻头彻尾的叛逆者。(《一条出路》第10集)

19.“我不会游泳”。

一句话就让人心碎。基诺一直知道在他们逃跑结束时等待他的是什么,但无论如何还是为他的狱友而战。卡西安还没来得及制定新的计划,让奇诺安全离开监狱设施,他就被撞进了下面的水里。(《一条出路》第10集)
20.“反抗帝国!”

尽管帝国有部队在场,玛尔瓦还是冒险留在费里克斯,与她所爱的社区分享她的最后一句话。她用她的最后一幕激发了革命。Maarva的信息可能会在她的葬礼上向人群广播,但感觉她的反叛呼吁是直接针对她的儿子Cassian的。他听到了她的声音。(《里克斯路》第12集)
Per aspera ad astra
“循此苦旅,以达星辰”

主题

帖子

精华

银河公民

原力
水晶
发表于 2023-1-13 12:16 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
当时Kino说他不会游泳时挺难受的,希望他能在S02里吐便当。
机翻出现的问题有点明显,建议在语法和名词上调整一下。
个人觉得像Database那样一段英文一段中文式的排版会更好些。

主题

帖子

精华

银河公民

原力
水晶

绝地共和国

楼主| 发表于 2023-1-13 13:02 | 显示全部楼层
Shikai 发表于 2023-1-13 12:16
当时Kino说他不会游泳时挺难受的,希望他能在S02里吐便当。
机翻出现的问题有点明显,建议在语法和名词上调 ...

我已经校对过了,尽力了,原来的机翻更是搞笑,句意不通的一堆。

很多都是自己看得懂,但是要完整成句很困难,翻译成段文字的难度还是很高的,感觉像我这种单纯词汇量大的没啥用。
Per aspera ad astra
“循此苦旅,以达星辰”

主题

帖子

精华

管理员

原力
水晶

遇战疯人克隆人汉化组

发表于 2023-1-15 21:57 | 显示全部楼层
EN同学呢 发表于 2023-1-13 13:02
我已经校对过了,尽力了,原来的机翻更是搞笑,句意不通的一堆。

很多都是自己看得懂,但是要完整成句很 ...

你看的不会是远鉴字幕组的版本吧。他们就喜欢机翻。事实上,这剧片源自带官方中文字幕,大概被远鉴字幕组删除后改成了他们的机翻版。
消灭西斯,自由属于人民!
Death  to  Sith,  Freedom  to  People!

主题

帖子

精华

银河公民

原力
水晶

绝地共和国

楼主| 发表于 2023-1-16 20:59 | 显示全部楼层
南方战士 发表于 2023-1-15 21:57
你看的不会是远鉴字幕组的版本吧。他们就喜欢机翻。事实上,这剧片源自带官方中文字幕,大概被远鉴字幕组 ...

官方的中文字幕在哪里有看啊?我看的另一个版本只有网飞的,但是台湾地区的,字幕是繁体中文的,语法跟简体的不一样。

如果是Disney+官方的我就看不了,到现在我注册都没通过,没办法搞到美国的IP。相较而言油管和网飞比较方便一些。
Per aspera ad astra
“循此苦旅,以达星辰”

主题

帖子

精华

管理员

原力
水晶

遇战疯人克隆人汉化组

发表于 2023-1-17 09:24 | 显示全部楼层
EN同学呢 发表于 2023-1-16 20:59
官方的中文字幕在哪里有看啊?我看的另一个版本只有网飞的,但是台湾地区的,字幕是繁体中文的,语法跟简 ...

rarbg直接下载片源啊。下载下来的生肉里自带中字。
消灭西斯,自由属于人民!
Death  to  Sith,  Freedom  to  People!

本版积分规则

星球大战中文网官方微信公众号

手机版|星球大战中文网 ( 沪ICP备09001291号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 11:35 , Processed in 0.070388 second(s), 19 queries .