[复制链接]

主题

帖子

精华

超级版主

原力
水晶
发表于 2010-4-6 20:45 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
(Space Pirates versus Bounty Hunters in The Clone Wars)

2010年3月31日

In a rural and remote corner of Felucia, Anakin, Obi-Wan and Ahsoka form an uneasy alliance with four deadly bounty hunters to protect a local village from Hondo Ohnaka and his band of pirates. But Hondo -- always the opportunist and never willing to play fair -- has plans of his own in "Bounty Hunters," an all-new episode of Star Wars: The Clone Wars airing at 9:00 p.m. ET/PT Friday, April 2 on Cartoon Network.
费卢西亚一处偏远的乡村地带,阿纳金、欧比万和阿索卡勉强与四个致命的赏金猎人结成同盟,保护当地的一个村庄免遭杭多·奥纳卡和他那伙海盗的侵犯。但杭多——始终是个机会主义者,并且从来不愿意公平行事——有他自己的计划,这是《星球大战:克隆人战争》中的最新一集《赏金猎手》,将于东部/太平洋时间4月2日星期五晚9点在卡通频道播出。

Though he may be unprincipled, corrupt, self-serving and deceitful, Hondo represents a return to classic Star Wars archetypes -- including rogues and scoundrels such as Han Solo and Lando Calrissian. These intergalactic icons forged their reputations -- within that galaxy far, far away as well as among fans -- by playing by their own rules and distorting perceptions of right and wrong.
杭多也许肆无忌惮,贪赃枉法,自私自利又惯于欺诈,但他象征了经典《星球大战》典型形象的回归——包括汉·索洛和兰多·卡瑞辛这样的流氓无赖。根据自己的规则办事,扭曲了是非观念,这些银河系偶像籍此——不仅在那个遥远的银河系里,也在影迷中间——铸就了他们的名望。

"People want to be seduced. People like a rascal. People like pirates... sort of, as long as they're not totally pillaging and wreaking havoc," says Jim Cummings, the voice of Hondo in The Clone Wars. "There's a certain fascination we have with these bad guys -- bikers, pirates, scoundrels, all the Robin Hoods of the world. And Hondo's so much fun; I really dig him. He's not a master villain, but he won't be growing a halo anytime soon, either. The lovable rogue, the lovable rascal. You don't mind inviting him over for dinner, but you'd better count the silverware after he leaves."
“可以说……人们想要被引诱。人们喜欢流氓。人们喜欢海盗,只要他们不是完全在进行掠夺和暴力破坏。”《克隆人战争》中杭多的配音演员吉姆·卡明斯说,“这些坏家伙对我们总有一定的魅力——摩托车手,海盗,恶棍,世界上所有的罗宾·汉式的人物。杭多非常有趣;我真的很欣赏他。他不是个大反派,但也不会马上就变成个圣人。可爱的流氓,可爱的恶棍。你不会介意请他过来吃晚饭,不过在他离开以后,你最好清点一下银器。”

Though he tends to cause problems for the Jedi Knights and the heroes of the Republic, Hondo is nonetheless a relatively sympathetic baddie -- despite his penchant for double-crossing, cheating, back-stabbing and outright wickedness. Besides, that's all just part of his charm.
虽然杭多往往会给绝地武士和共和国英雄制造麻烦,但抛开他对吃里爬外,欺骗,暗箭伤人以及彻底的邪恶的喜好,相对来说他还是个招人喜欢的坏蛋。再者,这一切正是他魅力的一部分。

"Hondo's P.T. Barnum. He's got a little Charles Bronson in him. He's Harry Mudd, always glad-handing -- and the next thing you know, you've lost your watch. He's a conjurer and a maneuverer, and he gets the job done. If he has to a do a little heavy lifting now and then, so be it -- but rather than go the way of the bicep, he prefers to develop a little craft. At the end of the day, when everyone counts their stacks, his will be a little bigger than yours -- and you won't even know how it happened. He's an opportunist, but if there's a nickel holding up a dime, he'll move on. He weighs his results against the effort it takes to get them; if one outweighs the other... NEXT!"
“杭多是费尼尔司·泰勒·巴纳姆。他身上有点查尔斯·布朗森的特质。他是哈里·马德,总是过分热情地和你打招呼——接下来的事你也知道,你的表没了。他是个巫师,是个策略家,能达到目的。如果他必须时不时地干些棘手的活,那就干吧——不过相比起采用蛮力的方式,他宁愿耍一点小手腕。一天结束后,当所有人都清点各自的收获时,他会比你的多上那么一点——而你甚至不知道这是怎么发生的。他是个机会主义者,但如果用五分能换一角,他就干。他对收益与为达到此收益所做的付出进行衡量;如果一个大过另一个……下一个!”

Cummings -- whose voice-acting credits run the gamut from Winnie the Pooh (and Tigger, too) to Robot Chicken and comic book superheroes -- found himself reveling in the Clone Wars production process, which has allowed him to fully articulate, expand and embellish what might otherwise have remained a mere supporting role in the Star Wars galaxy.
卡明斯——他的配音履历涵盖了各种角色,从小熊维尼(还有跳跳虎)到《机器鸡》以及漫画书超级英雄——发现自己对《克隆人战争》的制作过程着了迷,因为这种过程让他能进行充分表达,对原本只不过是《星球大战》宇宙中一个配角进行扩展和润色。

"The process in The Clone Wars is so great; I just love it. It's unique, because there aren't too many productions that put the whole cast in the room. It's so rare. Sometimes there's a production assistant, but they're just reading the lines off the page -- like a robot. But when you have other actors in the room and you're really working it, you can bounce back and forth. It makes the process what it should be and what it is -- which is a live, organic thing. If you can come up with something within the story, which contributes to the story, that's always welcome. This is gumbo where everyone gets to put in an ingredient. Coming from the theater especially, coming from a million plays -- well, it'd be tough to do Okalahoma standing on the stage alone. This is simply so much more rewarding."
“《克隆人战争》的制作过程如此了不起;我爱死它了。它很独特,因为没有多少制作组会让全体演员呆在一个房间里。这真的很罕见。有时那里会有个制片助理,但他们只是念纸上的台词——象个机器人。可如果房间里有其他演员在,你就真正能做好,你们能交换意见。这让制作过程变得合理、真实——一个鲜活的有机体。如果你能想出故事里的一样东西,而这东西对故事有促进作用,那总是受欢迎的。这是一锅人人能往里面加配料的秋葵浓汤。尤其是来自戏院,来自上百万出舞台剧——很难让一个人站在舞台上演出《俄克拉何马》。这就是有这么多的回报。”

As for honing in on Hondo's signature voice -- that cool and confident combination of snake-oil salesman and hardened mercenary -- Cummings looked to the icons of his childhood for inspiration.
至于他在杭多那特色鲜明——冷静自信,结合了假货推销员和坚毅雇佣兵——的声音上下的功夫,卡明斯在他童年时代的偶像里寻找灵感。

"There are indistinct accents that are familiar, to an extent, but still sound foreign -- like when Roman centurions have British accents in gladiator movies. It lets the audience know that this is an Other, and yet we can still identify. It's relatable," he says. "Coming up with Hondo's voice, I looked to one guy who had always fascinated me: Yul Brynner. As a kid, I'd think, 'Where the HECK is this guy from?' But you could buy him as the King of Siam, or as a cowboy in The Magnificent Seven, or as a robot in Westworld. I don't do a great impression of Yul Brynner -- but if you do a bad impression of someone, it becomes a new voice, a new character. So I just poured a lot of sand on my bad Yul Brynner -- for texture -- and that's Hondo. But I don't try to think about it too much; I always say that instincts are the best-stincts."
“在某种程度上,有些含混不清的口音让人觉得熟悉,但听来仍然象外语——就象电影《角斗士》里的罗马百夫长有英国口音一样。这让观众知道这是另一个人,但我们仍然可以辨识。这是可信的。” 他说,“为了解决杭多的声音,我求助于一个一直让我着迷的人物:尤尔·伯连纳。我小的时候就想,‘这家伙到底是从哪来的?’但你可以接受作为暹罗王的他,或是《豪勇七蛟龙》里扮演牛仔的他,或是《未来世界》里他扮演的机器人。我没有塑造一个伟大的尤尔·伯连纳形象——不过如果你对某人进行了一次糟糕的模仿,那就变成了一个新声音,一个新角色。因此我只是在我的糟糕的尤尔·伯连纳版本上倒上大量的沙——从音质上讲——那就是杭多。但我不会力图想得太多;我总是说,直觉是最好的感觉。”

出处:http://www.starwars.com/theclonewars/news/bountyhunters_weekly/index.html

主题

帖子

精华

管理员

原力
水晶

遇战疯人克隆人汉化组

发表于 2010-6-13 23:37 | 显示全部楼层
杭多也许肆无忌惮,贪赃枉法,自私自利又惯于欺诈,但他象征了经典《星球大战》典型形象的回归——包括汉·索洛和兰多·卡瑞辛这样的流氓无赖。

杭多本质上跟汉、兰多还是有区别的。汉和兰多最坏也只是走私者,侵犯的是政府的利益。而杭多干的是海盗的勾当,侵犯的是普通老百姓的利益。
消灭西斯,自由属于人民!
Death  to  Sith,  Freedom  to  People!

主题

帖子

精华

外环星域

原力
水晶

绝地

发表于 2010-6-14 13:34 | 显示全部楼层
就像加勒比海盗的杰克船长一样。

主题

帖子

精华

扩张区域

原力
水晶

西斯

发表于 2010-6-15 07:23 | 显示全部楼层
男人不坏,女人不爱。。。。
血红光剑永不灭,感受原力黑暗面的强大吧!

本版积分规则

星球大战中文网官方微信公众号

手机版|星球大战中文网 ( 沪ICP备09001291号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 17:52 , Processed in 0.065912 second(s), 19 queries .