主题

帖子

精华

超级版主

原力
水晶
发表于 2010-3-23 16:57 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 August 于 2010-3-28 15:49 编辑

(Anakin Faces Off Against An Infamous Separatist Strategist)

2010年3月22日

翻译:August
校对:虫子

Anakin Faces Off Against An Infamous Separatist Strategist in an All-New Episode of Star Wars: the Clone Wars -- This Friday at 9:00pm on Cartoon Network!
在最新一集《星球大战:克隆人战争》里,阿纳金正面对抗一个臭名昭著的分离主义战略家——该集将于本周五晚9点整在卡通频道播出。

Across the hollow void of space, two titanic forces clash in an epic battle of wits and wills. On one side is the infamous Admiral Trench -- a master strategist with the full might of the Separatist fleet at his malevolent disposal. On the other is Anakin Skywalker, tasked with delivering vital troops and supplies to the beleaguered planet below. Armed with only his cunning and an untried stealth starship, Anakin faces nearly impossible odds and an undefeated foe -- and the brash young Jedi wouldn't have it any other way. The headstrong hero of the Republic thrives in this dangerous game of "Cat and Mouse," and an all-new episode of Star Wars: The Clone Wars airing at 9:00 p.m. ET/PT Friday, March 26 on Cartoon Network.
穿越空阔寂寥的太空,两支庞大的军队在一场史诗般的战斗中进行才智与意志的交锋。战斗的一方是臭名昭著的Trench上将——一位战略大师,完整的分离主义舰队可由他任意调遣,以实施他的恶毒计划。另一方则是阿纳金·天行者,他肩负着向下方被围攻中的星球运送必不可少的士兵及补给物资的使命。阿纳金所有的武装就是自己的狡黠以及一艘未经实验的隐形飞船,他面对的则是几乎不可能完成的任务,以及一个未尝败绩的对手——而年轻骄傲的绝地拒绝另寻他路。固执任性的共和国英雄在这场危险的“猫捉老鼠”的危险游戏里茁壮成长,这是《星球大战:克隆人战争》中的最新一集,将于东部/太平洋时间3月26日星期五晚9点在卡通频道播出。

"Right now, we are portraying Anakin as the hero that old Ben described in the original movie -- a brave warrior and a great pilot," says Matt Lanter (Sorority Row, 90210), the voice of Anakin. "I like getting to play the confidence in him -- the cockiness. He literally thinks he always has the best plan, and can get his way out of any situation -- and the cool thing is that most of the time he can. Yes, we definitely see some flashes of what's to come. He has a temper, and he likes a good fight. But Anakin has a good heart and good intentions, and I try to bring that honesty to the character. He's different from the Anakin we saw in the films; he is more likeable and swashbuckling at this point. I just try to bring out that confident Anakin -- and I love that characteristic because it's so much fun for me to play."
“目前,我们是根据老本在《新希望》中形容的样子来刻画阿纳金的——一个勇敢的战士和伟大的飞行员,”阿纳金的配音演员马特·兰特(《姐妹联谊会惊魂》,《90210》)说,“我喜欢表演他内心的那种自信——骄傲自大。他确实认为自己总有最好的计划,可以随心所欲地摆脱任何境况——而绝大多数时候他都能做到,这真的很酷。没错,我们的确看到了一些预示着未来景象的瞬间。他脾气大,喜欢漂漂亮亮地打一仗。不过阿纳金有一付好心肠,做事出于善意,我努力给这个角色带来这种正直感。他与我们在电影里见到的阿纳金不同;在这个时候他更可爱,更神气。我只是力图突显出那个自信的阿纳金——我爱这种性格,因为对我来说这样表演起来更有趣。”

But while his cavalier attitudes and headstrong sensibilities may serve him well on occasion, Anakin's reckless tendencies are not always destined to save the day.
不过虽然阿纳金的骑士风度和固执的感情有时会对他有益助,但他的轻率倾向并不总是注定能让他化险为夷。

"At this point in the series, I would say he's still a hero -- but we are seeing more and more flashes of the dark side, and more of the temper which foreshadows what's to come," says Lanter. "Anakin wants to do what he believes is just and fair, but I feel like the entire Star Wars universe has shades of gray. The Republic isn't necessarily always right and fair, and that's why Anakin falls in the end. He doesn't like to follow rules if he feels it doesn't make sense to do so. For now, that turns out well, and he saves the day. Sometimes, it doesn't turn out so well..."
“我得说这个系列里,这个时候他还是个英雄——不过我们看见了越来越多黑暗面的瞬间,以及更多的预示着未来的怒火,”兰特说,“阿纳金想做他相信是正义与公平的事,不过我觉得整个《星球大战》宇宙里有灰色地带。共和国没有必要总是正确而公平的,而这就是阿纳金最终堕落的原因。如果他觉得什么事做来是没道理的,他就不喜欢按规则来办。眼下,结果不错,他化险为夷了。不过有时,结果就不那么妙了……”

出处:http://www.starwars.com/theclonewars/cat_and_mouse_weekly/index.html

主题

帖子

精华

管理员

原力
水晶

遇战疯人克隆人汉化组

发表于 2010-3-26 13:23 | 显示全部楼层
分离主义总会出现一些种族稀奇古怪的将领。
消灭西斯,自由属于人民!
Death  to  Sith,  Freedom  to  People!

本版积分规则

星球大战中文网官方微信公众号

手机版|星球大战中文网 ( 沪ICP备09001291号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 23:57 , Processed in 0.061021 second(s), 19 queries .