精华

中环

原力
水晶

克隆人汉化组

发表于 2010-2-12 23:30 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Insider Excerpt: Dave Filoni on the Mandalorians
《知情人》摘录:戴夫·菲洛尼谈论曼达洛人

The following is an excerpt from an article in issue #115 of Star Wars Insider, on sale now. To subscribe to Star Wars Insider magazine visit titanmagazines.com/starwars.
以下文字摘录自《星球大战知情人》杂志第115期,现已上架销售。网上订阅该杂志的地址是:titanmagazines.com/starwars

————————————————————————————————————————

At what stage did you make the decision to introduce the Mandalorians into Star Wars: The Clone Wars?
你是在哪一个阶段决定将曼达洛人引进《星球大战:克隆人战争》的?

Our head writer, Henry Gilroy, and I had pitched George Lucas a Mandalorian story at the very beginning of the production of The Clone Wars. Henry is really interested in the Mandalorians. Of all the story lines that we had pitched, which included the Malevolence trilogy, the ambush in the Outer Rim arc, and "Downfall of a Droid," the Mandalorian storyline was the only one we didn't get approved by George at the time. He had his reasons, so I just pushed the idea out of my mind.
在《克隆人战争》开始制作的最初期,我们的首席编剧亨利·吉尔罗伊和我一起将曼达洛人的故事稿件呈交给了乔治·卢卡斯。亨利对曼达洛人非常感兴趣。但在我们呈交上去的所有故事稿件中——包括“毒牙号三部曲”、“外环星系的伏击”、“机器人落难”等等,曼达洛人的故事是当时唯一没有获得乔治批准的。他有自己的理由,所以我只能把这个构思从脑袋里清除了出去。

I always used to rib Henry about it though, because he likes Mandalorians so much! Then, one day George came back to the idea. He wanted to explore the Mandalorians and define their civilization, and at least the part of their history that we'd be interacting with in The Clone Wars. The Mandalorians are in the show specifically because of George.
但我总爱拿这件事戏弄亨利,因为他对曼达洛人喜欢得不得了!然后,有一天乔治回想起了这个提案。他想要探索及描绘曼达洛文明,至少是克隆人战争所涉及到的那部分历史。曼达洛人最终得以出现在这部动画中,确确实实是因为乔治作出的决定。

Did you get the sense that George was using some of the original concepts he had when he developed Boba Fett for The Empire Strikes Back?
你是否觉得乔治借此还原了他为《帝国反击战》创作波巴·费特时的一些原始构思?

George conceived the Mandalorians as super-commandos from the beginning. We adapted certain elements, but -- working very closely with George -- we brought them to the screen the way that he envisaged that civilization.
乔治一开初就将曼达洛人构想为超级突击士兵。我们改编了其中的某些元素,但是通过与乔治的紧密合作,我们遵照他的构思将曼达洛人展现在了屏幕上。

What do you think the Mandos add to the overall dynamic of the second season of The Clone Wars?
你认为曼达洛人为《克隆人战争》第二季增添了什么样的效果?

They definitely add a lot. I like having an armed force that's not a battle droid-driven force. We've been lucky in Season Two in that we've had the Geonosians, and now we have the Mandalorians. They're very much their own group and they're not as subservient as a lot of the occupied military forces. They are definitely working in league with Dooku, but they have their own goals as far as what they're trying to accomplish for themselves in the Clone Wars.
他们绝对很有价值。我喜欢一支不是由战斗机器人组成的军队。我们真是幸运,第二季里已经出场了吉奥诺西斯人,现在又加入了曼达洛人。他们自成一派,而不像多数军队那样惟命是从。在克隆人战争时期,他们的确与杜库狼狈为奸,但却是为达到自己的目的而战。

————————————————————————————————————————

Read the rest of this interview in Star Wars Insider #115, available with newsstand and variant covers:
访谈的其余部分,请阅读《星球大战知情人》第115期,两种封面版本在报刊亭均有销售:

出处: http://www.starwars.com/fans/media/news20100203.html
翻译: DataLore@StarWarsChina

主题

帖子

精华

中环

原力
水晶

绝地共和国绝地伊

发表于 2010-2-13 01:03 | 显示全部楼层
在中国的报刊亭没有……
For  the  great  unknown!

本版积分规则

星球大战中文网官方微信公众号

手机版|星球大战中文网 ( 沪ICP备09001291号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 16:58 , Processed in 0.059434 second(s), 19 queries .