[复制链接]

主题

帖子

精华

超级版主

原力
水晶
发表于 2010-1-6 15:58 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
(Cara Pifko as Suu: You Were Expecting Someone in Blue?)

2010年1月1日

作者:Pete Vilmur
翻译:August
校对:虫子

In tonight's episode of The Clone Wars, "Deserter," we are introduced to Suu, a pink Twi'lek who lives in hiding with her husband Cut, a clone we learn is AWOL from the Republic. While our exposure to Suu is limited, we get the feeling that there's an untold, larger story behind the Twi'lek, quite an achievement for a character with so few lines.
在今晚这集《克隆人战争:逃兵》中,我们认识了苏,一个粉色皮肤的提列克女子,她与自己的丈夫卡特——我们已知是个作了共和国逃兵的克隆人——一起隐居。虽然我们对苏的接触有限,但我们有种感觉:这个提列克女子背后有个未被披露的,更复杂的故事,对于一个只有几句台词的角色来说,这是个了不起的成就。

Cara Pifko, the talented voice behind Suu, discusses how she brought the exotic Twi'lek to life:
Cara Pifko,这个为苏提供声音的天才配音演员,讲述了她如何将这个异国情调的提列克女子变得栩栩如生:

Were you provided with concept artwork of the character you were scripted to play in "Deserter"?
在《逃兵》里你要扮演这个角色,他们有没有给你看她的概念图?

They often have some photo, and in this case they did, which was lovely. I just find that it helps me so much -- a picture really does say a thousand words. You're suddenly able to imagine what voice will come out of that face and that body and it really helps with character creation.
他们一般会有些照片,如果有就给我看,这非常棒。我发现这对我的帮助非常大——一张图片的的确确能传达出千言万语。你突然间就能想象出有着那张脸、那个躯体的人会发出什么样的声音,这的确有助于角色塑造。

What did you think of the character Suu?
你对苏这个角色有什么想法?

I found it interesting that she was somebody who clearly has an interesting background -- she's earthy but military-trained, you know, ready to fight and ready to defend her man, and has that tough farmer kind of heart behind her. As someone not totally familiar with Star Wars lore, that's how I translated it -- there was definitely a story there that tells how they got to this point, to be living where they're living and raising a family. Clearly choices were made that are different than what would have been expected for them.
我发现有意思的地方在于她显然是一个有着有趣背景的人物——她为人淳朴,但接受过军事训练,你知道,随时准备战斗,准备保护自己的男人,她有一颗农夫的坚韧的心。作为一个对《星战》知识并不十分熟悉的人,我是这样理解的——无疑有个故事讲述了他们如何出现在这里,如何到达他们现在居住的地方,并建起一个家庭。显然他们做出了与他们本该做的截然不同的选择。

Was Suu's French accent something you chose for the character or was that something guided by the director?
苏的法国口音是你为这个角色选的,还是导演的指导?

I'm Canadian, originally, and I was drawing from my time in Montreal at theater school. I actually pulled out by best French-Canadian accent, which seemed to work well for [Suu]. Theater school was bilingual, and I was immersed not only in the French language but in the accent. They always wanted to practice English and I wanted to practice French, so there was a whole lot of listening to language. I guess I kind of locked that away and pulled it out for her.
我原本是加拿大人,口音是在蒙特利尔戏剧学校度过的那段时光里学得的。事实上我尽力使用法国-加拿大口音,因为这看起来正适合苏。戏剧学校是双语制的,我不仅沉浸于法语这种语言里,还沉浸于这种口音里,他们总是想练习英语,而我则想练习法语,所以听了很多这种语言。我猜我差不多是将这经验收藏了起来,再为她启用了那种口音。

Have you been tapped for any other voice roles this season or next?
你有没有为这一季或下一季的其他角色配过音?

Yes, I'm playing an upcoming character who will appear in a couple episodes.
有,我为一个即将登场的角色配了音,她将来要出现在某两集里。

出处:http://www.starwars.com/theclonewars/news20100101.html

主题

帖子

精华

外环星域

原力
水晶

西斯

发表于 2010-1-6 17:10 | 显示全部楼层
美女

本版积分规则

星球大战中文网官方微信公众号

手机版|星球大战中文网 ( 沪ICP备09001291号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 02:03 , Processed in 0.059787 second(s), 19 queries .