帖子

精华

超级版主

原力
水晶
发表于 2009-3-31 18:18 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
(More Familiar Names and Faces)

2003年6月10日

More familiar names return to Fox Studios Australia today, as the crew gets back on track after a long weekend. The production start date at month's end looms ever closer, as more players start to take their positions for Episode III.
  经过一个漫长的周末,今天,有更多熟悉的名字回到了福克斯澳大利亚片场,同时工作队也重返工作岗位。随着更多的演员开始为EP3进入工作状态,本月末的影片开拍日期也更加迫近了。

"The thing you have to remember about Ewan is that he doesn't pull his punches," warns Stunt Coordinator and Sword Master Nick Gillard. I nod, thinking he's talking about lightsaber combat.
  “关于伊万,你必须记住的事情是:他不会手下留情。”特技协调人兼剑术教练尼克·吉拉德警告说。我点点头,认为他指的是光剑格斗。

Then I realize he isn't; Nick's talking about me meeting Ewan McGregor and just how open the actor may or may not be to the idea of a nosey web-guy hanging around. Ewan's not one to mince words, after all.
  接着,我意识到,他说的不是这个,尼克说的是我和伊万的会面,说的是这个演员对让一个喜欢刨根问底的网站记者在周围闲逛的主意会有什么样的反应,他要么欢迎,要么冷漠。毕竟,伊万说话从不拐弯抹角。

So, I admit it. I'm nervous, since this is my first time meeting him, and Nick's not doing much to settle my nerves. I don't know what to expect. Maybe, somewhere, in the back of my mind is the dim hope that I'll be able to someday brag, I was told off by Ewan McGregor.
  所以,我承认,我很紧张,因为这是我第一次和他见面,而尼克对于平复我的紧张情绪没有多少帮助。我不知道等待着我的将是什么。也许,在我的潜意识里我悲观地希望,将来的某一天我能够吹嘘说,我曾经被伊万·迈克格雷戈骂了一顿。

Any trepidation is unwarranted. When I meet him, he looks to be in a friendly mood, and seems to be having a good time getting back into lightsaber training. Ewan had arrived this weekend, and today is his first day at work on Episode III. Not surprisingly, sword fighting is on the agenda. I hover around for a few minutes, watching as Ewan trains with the Jedi weapon. He's dressed in a simple black t-shirt, green army pants, and wears a black toque*. For those wondering, yes, he does have a full beard at the moment.
  任何颤抖都是没根据的。当我见到伊万时,他看起来态度挺友善,而且似乎对回来进行光剑训练觉得很开心。伊万是这个周末到的,今天是他为EP3工作的第一天。不出意料,斗剑项目被排在日程里。我在边上转悠了几分钟,看着伊万练习使用那件绝地武器。他身穿一件朴素的黑色T恤,绿色军裤,头戴一顶黑色无边帽(toque,见注1)。对那些好奇的人来说,是的,现在他确实养了一把大胡子。

"It feels really good," he says, whipping the prop around. It's one of the new lightweight lightsabers constructed for Episode III. The sabers in this movie will be made of graphite, the same material used to make fishing rods. This makes them light, durable, and impossible to bend out of shape. The stunt performers have been taking advantage of the lighter weight to choreograph even faster moves.
  “感觉真的不错,”他说,四下里挥舞着那件道具。这是专为EP3制作的最新式轻型光剑之一。本片中的光剑将用石墨制成,和制作钓鱼杆的是同一种材料。这使光剑更轻,耐用,而且决不会弯曲变形。更轻的光剑有助于特技表演者设计比以往更迅捷的打斗动作。

"But that's not the handle, is it?" Ewan asks. The handle is an unfinished gray plastic, with a different shape than he's used to. Stunt performer Michael Byrne holds Ewan's favorite saber design, the one Obi-Wan's carried since Episode I, and looks to be carrying again in Episode III. How often has Obi-Wan rebuilt that design, I wonder. "The one you've got there is old Obi-Wan's," says Nick, explaining the source of the design.
  “不过这个把手不对,是吗?”伊万问。这个把手尚未着色,还是灰色塑胶,形状也和他以往用的不同。特技演员迈克尔·伯恩正拿着伊万最喜欢的那款设计,那柄奥比万从EP1开始就佩带,并且看来将在EP3中继续由他佩带的光剑。我想知道,奥比万隔多久对光剑进行重新设计。“那里你用的那款是老奥比万的。”尼克对这个设计的来源作出解释。

"So this would be Sir Alec's then?" Ewan asks. "Beautiful."
  “那么这会是亚力克爵士的那一把?”伊万问,“好极了。”

注1: That's Canadian for "knit ski-hat." It's supposed to be spelled "tuque," but even The Canadian Oxford Dictionary concedes that "toque" is the more common spelling.
  toque这个词是加拿大人所说的“滑雪编织帽”。按理应该拼成“tuque(双层编结御寒帽)”,不过就算在加拿大人的牛津字典里也承认,“toque”是更通用的拼写法。

Also today Sophie Fleming and Damien Martin of the Creature Shop were busy with another makeup test. This time it was Dave Bowers under the latex, once again playing Mas Amedda, Vice-Chair of the Galactic Senate. In this case, Damien was quite familiar with the makeup, since he applied it to Dave for Episode II. Bowers disappears under ten different pieces of latex. By the time I get there, they are applying the intricately mottled paint job to the Coruscant politician. With Sly Moore also slated to return, it looks as if having Palpatine as a boss provides some measure of job security.
  今天生物商店的索菲·弗兰明和戴蒙·马丁也正忙于进行另一个化妆试验。这次套上乳胶的是戴夫·鲍尔,他再次扮演玛·阿莫达,堕落的银河参议院主席。因此,戴蒙对这款化妆十分熟悉,因为EP2里就是他为戴夫化妆的。鲍尔消失在10块不同的乳胶面具下面。在我到那里的时候,他们正在为这个科洛桑政客进行杂色描绘工作。由于斯莱·摩尔也被指名要回到EP3,看来有帕尔帕庭当老板,需要做好一定程度的安全保障工作。

戴蒙正在化妆

斯莱·摩尔

For fans who enter endless online debates regarding the validity of the Expanded Universe as it pertains to the films, get ready for some new arguments in Episode III. A character from publishing is slated to appear in this movie.
  对于那些不停地参与关于外传小说对于电影究竟有多少有效性的在线讨论的影迷,要准备好为EP3展开新的争论。出自外传小说中的一个角色已被提名将出现在这部影片中。

Knowing that I'm pretty well versed in Expanded Universe lore, Costume Archivist Gillian Libbert asks me if I can find any reference imagery of this character so they can begin assembling a costume. I grab what I can from my files, and email them over to her, pointing out specific articles of interest. More on this later, but by all means, start arguing now...
  得知我对外传小说知识相当精通后,服装案卷保管员吉利安·里波特问我能否找到关于这个角色的任何参考肖像,这样他们可以开始设计服装。我从我的档案里找出一切可用的东西,通过E-MAIL把它们寄给吉利安,指出相关的专门文章。对此以后将有更多报道,不过,现在就开始尽情讨论吧……。

本版积分规则

星球大战中文网官方微信公众号

手机版|星球大战中文网 ( 沪ICP备09001291号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 01:58 , Processed in 0.056198 second(s), 18 queries .