原力
水晶
发表于 2009-11-17 11:40 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
(Meredith Salenger as Barriss Offee)

2009年11月13日

作者:Pete Vilmur
翻译:August
校对:Luketime

In tonight's episode of The Clone Wars -- "Weapons Factory" -- we get a chance to meet a new Jedi apprentice, Barriss Offee, Padawan Learner to Jedi Master Luminara Unduli. Voiced by the talented Meredith Salenger, whose career has included appearances on 24, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and scores of other films and TV shows, she has only recently discovered voice-over acting (Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go! caught our eye in her imdb.com profile).
在今晚播出的这集《克隆人战争》——《兵工厂》——中,我们有机会见到一个新绝地学徒,巴丽斯·奥菲,绝地大师卢米娜拉·昂杜里的学徒。给她配音的是多才多艺的Meredith Salenger,其作品包括《24小时》,《吸血鬼猎人巴菲》,以及大量其他影视作品,她只在最近才开始从事配音表演(在IMDB.COM她的履历里,《Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go!》引起了我们的注意)。

We asked Meredith a few questions about her work on The Clone Wars, and what she thinks the future holds for Barriss Offee.
我们问了Meredith几个关于她在《克隆人战争》中的工作的问题,以及她对巴丽斯·奥菲未来的想法。

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First, how did you find yourself voicing "Dependable Barriss," as Ahsoka calls her, in the Clone Wars series?
首先,你是怎么发现自己要给《克隆人战争》系列里——正如阿索卡称呼的——“可靠的巴丽斯”配音的?

Although I started acting in film when I was only 10 years old, I never even knew about voice-over acting until three years ago. I was so thrilled once I finally understood how the whole voice-over thing works and started loving playing animated characters! I also have been obsessed with accents and foreign languages since I was little...and always practiced my English accent and my Australian accent incessantly. So when the audition came up for Barriss Offee I was ready to put my skills to use! And I feel so grateful to be part of the cast and more importantly the Star Wars universe!
虽然我10岁时就开始了电影表演,不过我甚至从来都不懂配音表演,直到三年之前。一旦我终于了解到整个配音工作是如何进行的,我兴奋极了,并且开始爱上扮演动画角色!我小时侯就着迷于口音和外语……并且一直在不断练习我的英国和澳大利亚口音。因此开始为巴丽斯·奥菲试镜时,我已经准备好使用我的技巧了!能成为剧组的一分子,更重要的是,成为星战宇宙的一份子,我真是感激不尽!

So far, our exposure to Padawans in The Clone Wars has been pretty much limited to Ahsoka. In "Weapons Factory," we get a rare glimpse of the relationship between a different master and apprentice. How would you compare the Barriss/Luminara relationship to that of Ahsoka/Anakin?
目前为止,我们在《克隆人战争》里接触到的学徒仅限于阿索卡。在《武器工厂》里,我们很难得地瞥见了一对不同师徒之间的关系。你如何比较巴丽斯/卢米娜拉之间的关系与阿索卡/阿纳金的关系?

Well, Barris Offee's Jedi Master is Luminara Unduli who is very by the book and ordered. As her loyal student, Barriss tends to be just as ordered in her approach to dealing with situations. There is a great amount of respect that Barriss affords Luminara. She is definitely her subordinate and their relationship is very formal. Whereas, there is a lot of familiarity between Ahsoka and Anakin. He even calls her by a cute nickname, "Snips." I think he allows her to give a lot of input. I don't think Barriss would ever presume to tell Luminara what she thought was best. However, I think that the more time Barriss spends with Ahsoka -- she learns to improvise a bit more and trust her own instincts as opposed to always having to follow the rules exactly.
哦,巴丽斯·奥菲的绝地师父是卢米娜拉·昂杜里,一个照章办事,非常循规蹈矩的人。作为她忠诚的学生,巴丽斯倾向于照搬她的方式来处理情况。巴丽斯对卢米娜拉极其尊敬。她无疑是她的部下,她们的关系非常正统。相反,阿索卡和阿纳金之间的关系相当亲近随便。他甚至用一个可爱的昵称,“小鬼头”来叫她。我想他允许她发表大量的意见。我认为巴丽斯永远不会贸然向卢米娜拉说出自己认为什么才是最好的。不过,我认为她和阿索卡相处的时间越久——她就学到要更多一点即兴发挥,并且相信自己的直觉,而不是总要完全照章办事。

What do you feel Barriss needs to learn before becoming a Jedi Knight?
你认为巴丽斯在成为一个绝地武士之前,还有什么需要学习的?

Well as we find Barriss in her first episode, she already displays a lot of the core values of being a Jedi: she respects her master, she is always ready to increase her knowledge and continue her training, she defends and protects the good of the galaxy, she even has healing powers. I think the main thing she is learning is to trust her personal instincts and let the Force work through her. And not worry so much about doing things the "right way." A Jedi has to have the confidence and the courage to act, and that is how Barriss will grow the longer she is in training. I think she has the skill and is gaining the knowledge -- she just needs to trust the spirit.
哦,我们在巴丽斯出场的第一集里见到她时,她早已展现出许多成为一名绝地所需要的核心价值:她尊重她的师父,时刻准备着增长知识,继续自己的训练,捍卫银河系的正义,她甚至拥有医疗的力量。我认为她正在学习的主要东西是相信自己的直觉,让原力贯通她全身。而不是一个劲担心怎么用“正确的方式”去做事。一个绝地必须有行动的信心和勇气,巴丽斯受训时间更长的话她就会向这方面发展。我认为她有这技能,也正在获取知识——她需要的只是相信自己的心。

Do you know if we'll see more of Barriss as the season unfolds?
你是否知道,随着这一季的播出,我们能不能更多地看见巴丽斯?

There are definitely some very interesting scenes coming up with Barriss that will surprise a lot of people. I of course keep envisioning a best friends side story scenario between Ahsoka and Barriss...like Bettty and Veronica but not adversarial! Just for fun!
片中无疑有一些和巴丽斯有关的非常有趣的场景会让许多人感到惊讶。我当然总是在想象一个关于阿索卡和巴丽斯之间最好朋友关系的花絮脚本……就象非敌对关系的Bettty和Veronica(译注:Bettty和Veronica,是Archie Comics漫画公司1950年出版漫画中的人物,是为了一个小伙子而争风吃醋的两个高中女孩,囧)!只是因为好玩!

出处:http://www.starwars.com/theclonewars/news20091113b.html

本版积分规则

星球大战中文网官方微信公众号

手机版|星球大战中文网 ( 沪ICP备09001291号 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 21:16 , Processed in 0.058009 second(s), 18 queries .