pursuit vessel
类型:
跟踪飞船

Manufacturer:
Kuat Systems Engineering
制造者:
夸特系统工程公司

电影

The elliptical silhouette of the Slave I is the last thing any fugitive would want to see on her rear sensor display. The Slave I's sophisticated anti-detection gear and stealth package ensure that very few fugitives ever see their captor coming.
“奴隶一号”的椭圆外型是所有逃犯最不想在后视传感器显示屏上看到的东西。“奴隶一号”的精密反侦测装置和隐形外壳确保了几乎所有逃犯都无法发现追捕者逼近。

The Slave I has a distinctive shape making it instantly recognizable. Its large engine cluster dominates the lower section of the ship when docked, with the cabin resting atop it. Once airborne, the Slave I pivots 90 degrees, so that its base becomes its trailing edge and its top-mounted cockpit faces forward. The vessel is armed with numerous laser cannons, as well as concealed projectile launchers and seismic charge deployer.
“奴隶一号”的独特外形使它很容易辨认。停泊时,其庞大的引擎组占据了飞船下部,而船舱在它的上面。一旦起飞,“奴隶一号”即旋转90度,其底部变成后面,安装在顶部的驾驶舱朝向前方。这艘飞船装备了许多激光炮,还有隐藏的炮弹发射器和震波炸弹投放器。

The battle-worn vessel was originally owned and piloted by Jango Fett, who passed on his impressive skills to his son, Boba. Boba Fett piloted the Slave I when he pursued the Millennium Falcon from the Anoat system to Bespin shortly after the Battle of Hoth.
这艘战痕累累的飞船最初归詹戈·费特拥有和驾驶。他把自己的惊人技艺传授给了儿子波巴。霍斯战役后不久,波巴·费特驾驶“奴隶一号”从阿诺阿特星系追踪“千年隼号”到贝斯平。

衍生宇宙

For all its deadliness and stealth, the Slave I is an antiquated craft of a type rarely seen plying the modern spacelanes. Both Jango and Boba Fett staved off its obsolescence by constantly rebuilding, customizing and updating the ship's many features.
尽管行动诡秘、极其致命,但“奴隶一号”是一艘老式的飞船,其类型在现代太空航道中十分罕见。通过频繁重建、改装和升级飞船的许多功能,詹戈·费特和波巴·费特延缓了它的折旧。

What began life as a Kuat Systems Engineering limited edition Firespray-class ship is now a dedicated pursuit craft worthy of the galaxy's best bounty hunter. Aside from its clearly visible twin blaster cannons, the ship also has numerous weapons hidden away. Concealed in its hull are a turret-mounted tractor beam projector, a pair of proton torpedo launchers, concussion missile tubes, and a powerful ion cannon.
“奴隶一号”最初是夸特系统工程公司的限量版“喷火级”飞船,现已成为银河系最佳赏金猎人的专用跟踪飞船。除了两门清晰可见的爆能炮,这艘飞船还有大量隐蔽武器。在其船壳内部隐藏着牵引波束投射塔、一对质子鱼雷发射器、多根震荡导弹发射管和一门强大的离子炮。

After Fett's apparent death in the Sarlacc pit, the Alliance seized the Slave I and impounded it on the planet Grakouine. As the galaxy was busy turning itself inside out, transforming from Empire to New Republic, the Slave I was promptly forgotten. Using a variety of fronts, a clandestine Fett legally reclaimed the Slave I by purchasing it. As he was refitting the vessel, he used a sleek replacement ship that he dubbed the Slave II.
费特看似死于沙拉克洞内后,同盟没收了“奴隶一号”,把它扣留在格拉科因行星。随着银河系忙于自身翻天覆地的变化,从帝国转变为新共和国,“奴隶一号”很快被淡忘了。神秘的费特利用各种幌子采购到“奴隶一号”,再次合法地拥有了它。在整修这艘飞船时,他使用一艘被称为“奴隶二号”的优美飞船作为替代。

幕后

The Slave I seen in The Empire Strikes Back was sometimes a detailed miniature 69 centimeters long. Other times, it was a matte painting by Harrison Ellenshaw. For its new shots in the Special Edition, the Slave I was a computer-generated creation.
《帝国反击战》里出现的“奴隶一号”有时是一个69厘米长的精致模型。有时,它是哈里森·埃伦肖制作的背景彩绘。在《特别版》的新镜头里,“奴隶一号”是计算机生成的。

The Slave II, a completely different design, appeared in the pages of Dark Horse's Dark Empire comic in the early 90s.
“奴隶二号”有着截然不同的造型,出现在90年代早期的黑马《黑暗帝国》漫画书里。

主题

帖子

精华

银河公民

原力
水晶

绝地共和国

发表于 2022-5-24 12:22 | 显示全部楼层
克隆人的进攻电影里的涂装好像和帝国反击战里的涂装不一样啊,是不是波巴接手后改过了?
Per aspera ad astra
“循此苦旅,以达星辰”

本版积分规则

星球大战中文网官方微信公众号

手机版|星球大战中文网 ( 沪ICP备09001291号 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 16:55 , Processed in 0.062947 second(s), 19 queries .