外环星域

原力
水晶
发表于 2013-3-23 11:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
我在一个国外论坛遭到了不公的待遇被永久性封号,请求大家的帮助。

具体是这样的,如果你认为我该“死”的话,我不强求帮忙。

我去年6月份和个斑竹因为游戏里的剧情争论了一番,期间他说过如果我不在1小时内把一张苏菲玛索的图删了就封我1天

图是这张,不算正常论坛不能看吧?

然后我10分钟内就删除了,之后过了十多分钟,我突然发现我的号不能发贴和短信了,于是我尝试用网站的email联系方式但不行,再注册了个新号。因为被封期间是不允许开新号去论坛发贴的,我只是对那斑竹发了个短信问封号是1天么?还是更久就睡觉了。

第二天我发现我的IP被封了,新号被删除也没有任何解释,然后我就等了1天,等他当时说的封号时间过了,再看还是处于ID瘫痪,IP被封的状态。我没有办法,已经做了足够的让步了,也是他不按照规矩封人在先。只好又注册个新号上论坛告诉经过,大部分人是支持这点的,最后恢复了我的号。我从此再也没有提过这个事

但几天前又和斑竹讨论关于论坛该不该象他说全面禁止GIF签名的,到后来他又拿当初这个事情说事,因为我曾经所谓的被封期间开新号的原因,威胁永久封我的号,我尝试和气一些解释,回避了当时的事。我也看过版规,没有违背哪里,那就是直接人身攻击骂娘也不会永久封你号。

第2天就是我的号被永久封而且删除了,他说我再出现就封掉我所有IP,再有问题就 联合其他人去查我的MAC(网络设备地址),然后我只好注册了新号和大家告别下。

大部分网友为我求情说不该永久封,他们继续拿这个我曾经注册新号的事情来说事,无视了之前斑竹自己违规暗自封我号的事来封别人的口,还说之前有发我短信警告,事实是那天我1点睡觉前从来没有受到这样的短信。

这里能不能请一位去那个论坛开个号这样不算我违规,介绍下你是我的朋友,帮我把我写好的东西发到那澄清一下?不是现在,可能是明天?

主题

帖子

精华

外环星域

原力
水晶
发表于 2013-3-23 22:27 | 显示全部楼层
别鸟他,憋这厮几天,让他无聊的慌。如果你电脑好的话,黑他帐号,让他求你,然后你就赢了

主题

帖子

精华

外环星域

原力
水晶

同盟

发表于 2013-3-25 20:46 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 GuyFawkes 于 2013-3-25 20:50 编辑

从SHADOWLION的叙述来看,那位版主大人的似乎是在强烈的个人情绪的裹挟下做出这一切的,也许您再等几天再向他申辩效果更好。
如果还不算晚的话,我可以试试注册一个那个论坛的账号。
Vi  Veri  Veniversum  Vivus  Vici.

主题

帖子

精华

外环星域

原力
水晶
 楼主| 发表于 2013-3-26 03:16 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 SHADOWLION 于 2013-3-26 10:40 编辑

打算这么写

I viewed this thread and want to say something about it. So I have to ask my friend to make clear since I don’t want to be accused of circumvent ban again. Just hope to tell you something and hope to clean my name.

I found Cantus and Omacron mentioned last time's incident, used it as the reason to permanently ban me and the reason to defend this decision. I didn't want to talk about it even when Cantus brought it on and used it as the reason why he has to ban me permanently.

Proof is here, I don't see I'm against other rules, especially of getting permanently banned, and that's what Omacron brought up in this thread.

But now they brought it up again and USED IT AS THE REASON TO PERMANENTLY BAN ME, so I guess I have to let you guys know what happened.

Again I really don’t want to bring it up, but I have to.

Ok, the argument started here and lasted for a few pages.

http://www.scrollsoflore.com/for ... ntation&page=18

The only thing Cantus mentioned I would be banned for a day if I don’t remove it in like 3 hour, which I did in less than 10 mins, you can look at the edit time and Cantus’ words and later when I showed to people they all said it’s not NSFW at all.
Proof is here.

This is the time I post and last edit that picture.

This is Cantus’ words.

This is the picture we were talking about

http://image.toutlecine.com/photos/f/a/n/fanfan-05-g.jpg

Then a few moments later, I found my acc was not banned, but somehow disabled. I could not post and my PM is “full” so cannot PM, and Cantus or any mods never said anything publicly. I was confused and the email system seems does not work, had to create a new acc, I didn’t do anything besides sent a PM to Cantus, asked him how long the ban would be, then went to sleep.

On the next day, I found my IP was banned and no explanation given, and then I wait for one day, until the ban time he mentioned was over but still nothing happened, my acc was still disabled and my IP was still banned.

So I got no choice but to create another new acc and post on the forum to ask about it.

The conversation is here. Look at the date, last conversation happened in 6/24 and my new acc post in 6/26. I did wait for a day before post it. That means: I accepted the ban.

http://www.scrollsoflore.com/for ... ?t=4787&page=54

http://www.scrollsoflore.com/for ... =34407&page=613
The proof is here

This is the last time I post before the ban.

This is the first post with that Slowbro acc, to bring it up.

One thing can prove my acc was secretly disabled. Nobody noticed I was banned until I brought it up. Look at these people’s reaction in the pages I’ve linked.

Yes, I created a new acc and post on the forum, but it’s after my acc got mysteriously disabled(it’s not even an official ban), tried the email and failed, tried to contact through a new acc’s PM and even accepted Cantus’ ban, and then waited a day after my IP was banned. What should I do? It’s not like I wanted to circumvent the ban, it wasn’t even an official ban, I tried to privately contact you guys by all the ways I could think of, even accepted the ban time, until there was no other choice besides stay “dead” and let nobody discover what happened. Other than that, all I did is use the Durge account to tell a goodbye, that’s already after Cantus declared I’m permanently banned.

Also, I NEVER received any PM warning about ban me, I swear that is true, I swear, I SWEAR. I SWEAR.

I chose not to mention this incident again before the ban because I thought it was pointless, I was not faultless and everyone makes mistake, everyone could lose their temper sometimes. After Cantus brought it up to warn me, I was quite surprised. I trusted his insight even after last time’s incident, I believe he was just being angry and would pick up himself back soon, so I tried to speak as softly as possible after the warning. However, this time you brought it up as the reason to permanently ban me and the reason to hold the decision; it’s a bit similar to last time. I tried to avoid bring it up, even continue to avoid to talk it up when Cantus brought up first and tried to trust him would understand last time’s incident, until they were still using this as the reason to permanently ban me. I didn’t want to, I tried not to, until there was no other choice left.

Ded Chikn, you mentioned it, yes. Sure usually we should not circumvent the ban, but when it’s not even an official ban but some secret deactivation of the account, and they banned your IP when you tried to contact them through PM, and the email does not work, and when you waited for the possible ban time to end but still no change, what should you do? Did Bolvar or Fojar receive the same treat when they were banned? What would you do if you encountered such thing?

I'm not trying to blame anyone, not trying to say anyone is horrible, just to tell you guys what happened and clear my name for what I didn’t do. And I hope this would not happen to anyone again.  Omacron, if you(I’m not sure is it your own opinion or you are just speaking for the mods) have to cloud the whole event and just use one part of it as the reason or even lie to defend the decision, does that mean in your heart, you know it’s not right?

Quite a few people told me to let it go. But I still let my friend to carry these messages because I still believe SoL will listen to reason, both the members and the mods. Right now, this is the best way I could think of. I really hope to have a fair chance to discuss about this ban with you people.

主题

帖子

精华

外环星域

原力
水晶

同盟

发表于 2013-3-26 13:02 | 显示全部楼层
回复 4# SHADOWLION
已经注册好了一个账号:asafoetida,可以在您认为合适的时间发上面的内容。
不过是否可以麻烦您把我的自我介绍的一段话也写好呢?我不了解这个论坛上习惯用什么样的文风交谈。兹事体大,我害怕我拙劣的措辞会影响到您澄清自己的努力。

主题

帖子

精华

外环星域

原力
水晶
 楼主| 发表于 2013-3-26 13:27 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 SHADOWLION 于 2013-3-26 13:29 编辑
回复  SHADOWLION
不过是否可 ...
GuyFawkes 发表于 2013-3-26 13:02

我已经短信给部分人了,如果可以的话,你先去新人报道处发个贴,不然他们不给你正常回贴能力。记住没有事尽量LOG OUT掉,不要把账号挂在上面让他们查。

其他明天我看情况再说。

主题

帖子

精华

外环星域

原力
水晶
 楼主| 发表于 2013-3-26 16:04 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 SHADOWLION 于 2013-3-28 03:15 编辑

那斑竹抓狂编瞎话了
说我上次被秘密封号后屡教不改多次开新号逃Ban
才把我封了IP
你觉得可能么?连续开小号逃封的人,可能论坛的其他人
会在他被封了1天半后才知道这个事?
更重要的
如果一个人连续开小号逃封
他的大号还会被留着都没有表面封掉甚至删除?
甚至到最后还会在说事后很快被解封?
你觉得这有逻辑么?

Well Cantus mentioned many problem of mine. Well I admit I do have many, but am I that bad? I think it’s pointless to try to argue with his opinion, well but I still have to talk a bit. Of course I mostly want to give facts and I believe that’s what you people want to see. Ignore the next three paragraphs if you just want to look at the facts.

I admitted my mistake in arguments a few times, that’s not usual in SoL.  I remember I didn’t do much when he gave me an ass for mention SW too many times in a thread. Other than that, if I didn’t listen to him that much, why would I delete the pic in 5 mins? As for this time, well, that’s because he used what happened 6 months ago.  

Most importantly. It’s really not against the rules, I don’t like a few people’s behaviors, not just against me but others as well. But I didn’t suggest to ban them. Many people here have quite flaws, but at the same time they also bring people joy through what they are good at.  Did I really put my priority over everything?  Depend on what you guys think.

You call me a social problem, it’s a personal opinion but other people might have different opinion since they don’t think I deserve to be banned forever, OK you have your reason, but I think I have to explain it as well.

Let’s look at the events you are talking about.

Ok, the Moira argument in the sex orientation thread.

http://www.scrollsoflore.com/for ... ntation&page=18

It was not a ban, but deactivation, without any notice, you see nobody in this thread mentioned I got banned or whatever suspension about my acc between 6/24-6/26, nor did any other thread. Nor did Cantus declared the decision.

I looked at the rules, nowhere said mods have such a way to deal with members, and I didn't see how was I against the rule, in that thread.

Here is my opinion. No matter you want to suspend or ban a person, shouldn’t you tell him how long will it be either publicly or through PM?  Because that’s what SoL mods and in most of the places do, like mods did to Fojar and Bolvar right? I didn’t see Cantus make it clear, so I have to ask him, since my acc got disabled; my PM box was shown full. Since it’s not some offical ban, I had to create a new acc called “darkside”, I only did one thing with that acc, PMed him once to ask about “Is it one day ban?” Why? Because I accepted his warning, deleted that Sophie pic within 5 minutes when he gave me 3 hours.  

And that was the only warning I received there.

That’s pretty much all I did after my acc was disabled.  I never did anything beyond that. Then the next day I found my IP was banned.  I also tried through email but it didn’t work. And I never had or created any other new acc until the Slowbro one in 6/26.  

I explained it's not an offical ban. As for the rest , sure I don’t have pics. But pls, let’s think about it.

If I really was keep trying to circumvent the ban after he disabled my acc, why there was no sign of me showing up on this forum, nobody mentioned I was "banned" until 6/26, the one day ban was supposed to be over and I post with the Slowbro acc? Remember this time my Farewell thread was seen by quite a few people even though it once was deleted very quickly? If I was keep trying to circumvent the "ban", shouldn’t I try to post on the forum? Even those people who hate me the most didn’t celebrate until I post that time.

Also, if I really tried to keep circumvent the "ban" and created many new acc, why didn’t he or other mod mention such thing last time?

The discussion is here.

http://www.scrollsoflore.com/for ... ?t=4787&page=54

http://www.scrollsoflore.com/for ... =34407&page=613

Most importantly, if that was true, I did keep trying to circumvent the "ban" by create multiple new acc. Why didn’t my acc get totally banned or deleted that time, even when my IP was banned? Why would I be able to restore my acc after another day rather than totally get banned to ashes for this kind of stuff? Isn’t it ridiculous to think about? All the mods are all smart people.

As for the “right above anyone to speak on this forum”, OK I want to explain it a bit, ignore the next two paragraph if you are not interested.

I never have thoughts like I have a right above anyone to speak on this forum. I just don’t want to secretly disappear in this secret deactivation, nobody said it was permanent but it was not given any time periods, nobody even said it was temporary as well. Nor did I ever see it given to anyone else, both here and other communities. It’s just like some judge said you would be in jail for one day if you didn’t obey, and you did what he asked in time but still found yourself in jail without any trial, any explanation of why and how long you were going to be here or anything else.  You tried to contact the judge, only asked him how long would you be in prison but later found he put more guards in your prison to stop you to contact anyone anymore. Then you waited for one day because that was what he said, but there was still no sign of you being released, they never said you were going to stay here forever, but didn't say how long you were going to be here either.  I want to ask you guys. What would your choice be under such situation? Or do you think break out of the prison and ask the court about it, is it really something like “You have a right above anyone to be free”?

As for being hostile, yeah that’s also something I want to speak a little bit. I did try to contact Cantus but found my IP got banned, he never mentioned this on forum or through PM, and after the one day he said before, neither the acc deactivation or the IP ban was lifted.  I really don’t want to say it, but I think it might not be a smart choice to try to contact Cantus again, unless I want my acc to stay like this forever.

And this time, yes, I must say I didn’t see the one month thing, because it was really late(10-11pm), I must say I’m sorry, it could be a good solution.  However, it’s not a reason to ban people, especially not permanently right?

Well, I didn’t circumvent the gif ban this time, proof is here.

This is what he was talking about. I guess we should easily say they are not in the sig since they are still here after my acc got deleted, they are not in my sig, just 2 gifs I post to ask are they fine, I put nothing in my sig at that time. If I put them in my sig, do I have any reason to post them again? I didn’t put them in the sig because I was still asking. I looked at the rule again, and it’s not forbidden to post, just as rarely as possible. So how is it circumventing the gif ban?

Seriously, again, I don’t want to say it the first time and surely not again but I guess I have to, if you have to use lies to defend your decision, didn’t mean in your heart you know it’s not right?

I’m just asking for a chance, or a place to speak about this mess, it would be far more efficient to solve the problem and could avoid more misunderstanding.

主题

帖子

精华

外环星域

原力
水晶
 楼主| 发表于 2013-3-27 07:49 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 SHADOWLION 于 2013-3-28 03:53 编辑

第三个回复

I think it’s necessary to paste out all the interaction with him since last ban after seeing his post.

I agree I’m terrible at giving arguments since I like to repeat stuff, so let’s look at the datas I’ve gathered.

Since it has been many months. I searched his posts, since he does not post much like many people do, it's not too hard to do so. Since 6/28-3/21, last time’s incident till this time’s incident.

1. I joked about Diton1 LotR meme sig does not have Arwen for one post and one line, and he asked someone to put on some dumb Liv Tyler pic as sig.
http://www.scrollsoflore.com/for ... p=557657#post557657

2. My SW&LotR crossover fanfic , he was giving some advices, overall trashing it like others did. We had a little bit argument.
http://www.scrollsoflore.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30805

3. The Imaginary Contest, I gave my idea and he didn’t like it because it was focused on society rather than appearance, I only replied once after I post my idea.
http://www.scrollsoflore.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31003

4. Disaster Thread, some real argument, I tried to use facts to tell my opinion of why women should be saved first with children.
http://www.scrollsoflore.com/for ... p=567314#post567314

5. Presidential Debate Thread, we didn’t reply to each other much.
http://www.scrollsoflore.com/for ... ?t=31209&page=2

6.Hot Girls topic, YES, this time he warned me to stop post hot girls in a hot girls thread, I stopped to post pics and asked him why, then HED locked the thread.
http://www.scrollsoflore.com/for ... ?t=20215&page=6

7. Star wars EP VII cast, he said January Jones is shit, I said Carrie Fish is not awesome, pretty much it.
http://www.scrollsoflore.com/for ... p=578768#post578768

8. Presidential Election thread, he told me no need to tell who won which state.
http://www.scrollsoflore.com/for ... ?t=31424&page=2

9. Cast the WOW movie, I mentioned SW for 4 times and got assed for a while.
http://www.scrollsoflore.com/for ... p=516170#post516170

10. When I was talking about the idea of my fanfic

http://www.scrollsoflore.com/for ... p=512884#post512884

I gave all the links here.  He gave me 1 warning when I was posting hot girls in a hot girl thread and I accepted it, just asked him why. He assed me for mentioning SW for 4 times(of course, others were also bringing it up), after I was assed, I never mentioned it again. And these were not really against the Forum rules. That’s the 2 warnings in the last 9 months besides this time's incident,  got assed for once, is it really like he said? I was keep taking miles after miles when he was giving inches after inches?

And did I keep to break the rules, am I a rule breaking jerk?  

I don’t want to defend myself by saying no.

Did I

Double post so much beside in the fanfic section?
Link NSFW stuff?

Advertising or spamming?

Post about Harassment, Abuse, and Flamewars?

Disrespect Piracy and mentioed Illegal or performed Immoral actions?

In these threads?

As for create multiple accounts unless absolutely necessary? I post about this issue before.
As for what he said “The fact is however, he'd never accept it regardless of when or how I used it.”

He warned me twice and I did remove the pic, and stop to post the hot girls, even though they were not against the rules. I also stopped to mention SW after he assed me, and only happened once a year.

As for “ignore the warning, circumvent the ban”, I think my previous post mentioned it. I, so I don’t think people want to see again. So I am just going to make it in simple sentences. Ignore the rest of the paragraph if you don’t want to see it again. I didn’t get any warning beside remove that pic, if he had asked me to remove others I would do it, and the “suspension” was not a public ban, not even a ban, nor did he mention about it. How is it part of the Rule? Or are you accusing people for “break the rule, circumvent the ban” when the decision itself has no rule to rely on, even the warning was listened by the member?

I believe I explained these incidents clear enough. The rest of his posts are about my personal behavior. Why did I avoid talking about behavior as much as possible? Because it’s personal opinion, that’s quite pointless to argue. But when it comes to banning, shouldn’t we look at the rule, as long as it’s not against the rule, it should not deserve something like permanent ban. Because that’s why we have the rules right?  You have the right to dislike someone, but it’s really not a reason to ban a person when it’s not against the rules, especially permanent ban. Nor is it right to lie about the incident to frame this person. If you did so, doesn't it mean you know it's not right? I spent time to gather these evidences to show people what I didn’t do, and I still believe people still listen to reason and evidence.

主题

帖子

精华

外环星域

原力
水晶
 楼主| 发表于 2013-3-27 11:30 | 显示全部楼层
回复  SHADOWLION
不过是否可 ...
GuyFawkes 发表于 2013-3-26 13:02

之后有时间可以在几个其他的帖子里回复一下混个脸熟。

主题

帖子

精华

外环星域

原力
水晶
 楼主| 发表于 2013-4-4 10:51 | 显示全部楼层
我今天让朋友把所有的证据回复都公开贴出来了。有部分斑竹只说帖子太长、看不下去,只有插科打诨没有正面回答,那个封号的出来后,没有任何正面回应,只剩下人身攻击了。

SPK(我的号) is never coming back, it was ruled final a week ago and the logic behind it hasn't changed. This place is not his personal posting grounds, which means his OCD attitude, about everything, is anathema to the health and sanity of this forum. Even if he magically reforms and gets a bill of good health from the CA Board of Psychiatry I still wouldn't allow him back...because that's just enabling him to return to his old ways.

So, uh, yeah, he's gone, end of story.

也好,反正有小号在,有啥可以发那,太明显的在Twitter上让朋友发。

主题

帖子

精华

外环星域

原力
水晶

绝地

发表于 2013-4-5 16:58 | 显示全部楼层
国外对隐私保护是相当重视的。Facebook脸书,可不是人人。人人随意。以后发图还是先PS再说。另外,不要署名字(真名也不要)。你知道关系网这东西就在Internet。服务器终端才能控制好。
PS:及时拔网线~
The Force it is, will be. - Yoda

主题

帖子

精华

外环星域

原力
水晶

绝地

发表于 2013-4-5 16:59 | 显示全部楼层
哦,祝你好运,火鸡!
The Force it is, will be. - Yoda

主题

帖子

精华

中环

原力
水晶

西斯

发表于 2013-9-11 22:42 | 显示全部楼层
这事现在怎么样了?

本版积分规则

星球大战中文网官方微信公众号

手机版|星球大战中文网 ( 沪ICP备09001291号 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 01:13 , Processed in 0.074261 second(s), 19 queries .