[复制链接]

主题

帖子

精华

超级版主

原力
水晶
发表于 2009-10-15 22:53 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
(Romance, Duty and Deadly Intrigue Collide in "Senate Spy")

2009年10月14日

翻译:August
校对:DataLore,Luketime

Tasked by the Jedi Council to rekindle an old flame in order to solicit crucial -- and dangerous -- information from a suspected traitor, Senator Padm é Amidala finds herself torn between love and duty in "Senate Spy," an all-new episode of Star Wars: The Clone Wars, airing at 8:00 p.m. ET/PT Friday, October 16 on Cartoon Network.
《议会间谍》中,议员帕德梅·阿米达拉受绝地委员会委派,与旧爱重燃“爱火”,以便从一个被怀疑为叛徒的人那里求得至关重要——也是极其危险的——情报。这是《星球大战:克隆人战争》的最新一集,将于10月16日星期五,东部/太平洋时间晚8点在卡通频道播出。

Against Anakin's wishes, Padm é is recruited to investigate a fellow Senator -- and former love interest -- suspected of conspiring with the nefarious Banking Clan. A conflict as divisive as the Clone Wars has a way of turning hearts and minds, and she finds that even old friends may have new agendas. Meanwhile, Anakin must watch powerlessly from the shadows as his lady love willingly and deliberately courts the affections of another man...
违背阿纳金的意愿,帕德梅受征召去调查一个议员同事——也是她的前情人,此人被怀疑与恶毒的银行业集团阴谋勾结。一场和克隆人战争一样导致分裂的冲突,总是会改变人们的心意和思想,而她也发现,即使是老朋友也可能有新盘算。同时,阿纳金必须躲在阴影里,无力地看着自己的爱人欣然前往,有意博取另一个男人的爱情……

According to Catherine Taber -- voice of Padm é Amidala -- it is the fiery dynamic between two strong personalities of Anakin and Padm é that fuels the series' heart and keeps The Clone Wars interesting.
根据Catherine Taber——帕德梅·阿米达拉的配音演员——的说法,正是阿纳金和帕德梅这两个个性强烈的人之间的激情互动给这个系列的核心注入激情,让《克隆人战争》保持趣味性。

"I think the relationship is just fun to watch," says Taber. "We try to incorporate some of the things that are inherent to all deep love relationships -- like jealousy and the little struggles for power, as well as those inside jokes that can only really exist between two people who know and trust one another. I want people to feel that when Anakin is in the mix, it is the only time when Padmé loses focus. In fact, I think it makes her uncomfortable, and she feels she has to prove -- to herself -- that her top priority is the Republic. I personally believe that, underneath it all, her primary allegiance would be to Anakin -- but I don't think she'd ever admit it."
“我认为这种关系看着很有趣,”Taber说,“我们试图吸收一些所有深爱着的人之间的关系所共有的特性——比如嫉妒,爱人间小小的角力,还有那些只有在两个互相了解并互相信任的人之间才会真正存在的内部玩笑。我想让人们感觉到,当阿纳金在交往关系中时,那是帕德梅唯一会分心的时刻。事实上,我认为这让她不舒服,她觉得她必须——对她自己——证明,她最优先考虑的是共和国。但我本人相信,在骨子里,她首要的忠诚对象是阿纳金——不过我认为她永远不会承认这一点。”

A departure from the epic battles and fierce fighting which has become a hallmark of The Clone Wars, "Senate Spy" explores an altogether different side of the conflict, focusing instead on the delicate political machinations as they play out behind the scenes of the swashbuckling space opera.
史诗般的战役和激烈的打斗已经成为《克隆人战争》的一个标志,而《议会间谍》探索了这一冲突中全然不同的一面,它透过这场虚张声势的太空歌剧,聚焦在幕后上演的微妙的政治阴谋上。

Padmé Amidala goes undercover in "Senate Spy," an all-new episode of Star Wars: The Clone Wars premiering at 8:00 p.m. ET/PT Friday, October 16 on Cartoon Network.
在《星球大战:克隆人战争》的最新一集《议会间谍》中,帕德梅·阿米达拉肩负卧底任务,该集将于10月16日星期五,东部/太平洋时间晚8点在卡通频道首播。

"Dave [Filoni] and the team have said from the beginning that they wanted to show the Star Wars Saga from different perspectives, and this episode is a great example of that," says Taber. "I love the epic battles, of course, but here we have a chance to follow the mystery, the politics and the intrigue. These slow-burn political 'battles' are really driving the whole war effort. Dave actually had me watch [Alfred Hitchcock's] Notorious before we started working on 'Senate Spy.' He wanted me to see the way the pressure builds -- especially when love is involved. It's a very different kind of danger than what we've seen in The Clone Wars. I really love that about the series; we are trying to give the Star Wars audience -- old and new -- something special."
“戴夫[菲洛尼]和制作组一开始就曾说过,他们想要从不同的角度来展现《星球大战》传奇,而这一集就是一个很棒的例子。”Taber说,“当然,我爱那些史诗般的战斗,不过这里我们有机会关注疑案,政治和阴谋。这些慢慢燃烧的政治‘战’才真正有效地在驱动整个战争。在开始《议会间谍》的工作前,戴夫真的让我去看了[阿尔弗雷德·希区柯克的]《美人计》。他想让我看看剧情张力建构起来的那种方式——尤其是当爱情也牵涉其中时。那是一种与我们在《克隆人战争》中见到过的完全不同类型的危险。我真的喜欢这一系列中的这一点;我们正试图给《星战》观众——不论新老——看一些特殊的东西。”

出处:http://www.starwars.com/theclonewars/news20091014/index.html

主题

帖子

精华

副管理员

原力
水晶

克隆人汉化组其他

发表于 2009-10-16 11:26 | 显示全部楼层
原来Padme这么新潮,玩起隐婚游戏!
Do,  or  do  not.
There  is  no  try.
Train  yourself  to  let  go  of  everything  you  fear  to  lose.

主题

帖子

精华

外环星域

原力
水晶

邦联

发表于 2009-10-16 11:53 | 显示全部楼层
可以看到小安气急败坏,暗地吃醋的样子啦~~~~~
没有所谓命运这个东西,一切无非是考验、惩罚或补偿。

主题

帖子

精华

管理员

原力
水晶

遇战疯人克隆人汉化组

发表于 2009-10-16 12:45 | 显示全部楼层
帕德梅的前情人……
消灭西斯,自由属于人民!
Death  to  Sith,  Freedom  to  People!

主题

帖子

精华

副管理员

原力
水晶

帝国克隆人汉化组

发表于 2009-10-16 12:53 | 显示全部楼层
帕MM,你到底有几个前男友~~
Never  again  will  a  citizen  of  this  galaxy  watch  a  moonrise  in  quite  the  same  way.  He  will  stare  at  that  moon,  and  remember  that  the  Empire  is  firmly  in  control. ----Grand  Moff  Tarkin

主题

帖子

精华

外环星域

原力
水晶
发表于 2009-10-16 18:03 | 显示全部楼层
我怀疑这男的最后很可能要挂掉……
话说这是第几个了?之前不是还有个艺术家还是什么的来着?

主题

帖子

精华

副管理员

原力
水晶

帝国克隆人汉化组

发表于 2009-10-16 18:47 | 显示全部楼层
艺术家Palo同志(为何胡子和头发这么像OBI..莫非..):
Never  again  will  a  citizen  of  this  galaxy  watch  a  moonrise  in  quite  the  same  way.  He  will  stare  at  that  moon,  and  remember  that  the  Empire  is  firmly  in  control. ----Grand  Moff  Tarkin

主题

帖子

精华

副管理员

原力
水晶

克隆人汉化组其他

发表于 2009-10-16 21:09 | 显示全部楼层
支持Obi-Dala的那些人跑哪去了?
Do,  or  do  not.
There  is  no  try.
Train  yourself  to  let  go  of  everything  you  fear  to  lose.

主题

帖子

精华

版主

原力
水晶
发表于 2009-10-17 12:48 | 显示全部楼层
甚好,奥大叔总是与诽闻结缘啊

主题

帖子

精华

银河公民

原力
水晶

绝地

发表于 2009-10-19 14:55 | 显示全部楼层
Padme还真行。。。
打酱油啊打酱油~

主题

帖子

精华

外环星域

原力
水晶

西斯

发表于 2009-10-19 17:36 | 显示全部楼层
那个配音演员很漂亮···

本版积分规则

星球大战中文网官方微信公众号

手机版|星球大战中文网 ( 沪ICP备09001291号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-24 01:20 , Processed in 0.070831 second(s), 19 queries .