原力
水晶
发表于 2009-10-9 22:49 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 August 于 2009-10-10 09:59 编辑

(The True Architect of Evil Emerges)

2009年10月7日

翻译:August
校对:Datalore,虫子

As Star Wars: The Clone Wars launched its second season, ruthless bounty hunter Cad Bane was wreaking his maliciously distinctive brand of destruction upon the heroes of the Republic -- but he was merely a pawn in the greater game for galactic supremacy. In the thrilling conclusion to the events set in motion by Bane's treachery, the ultimate architect of evil emerges to threaten the "Children of the Force," in an all-new episode of Star Was: The Clone Wars, airing at 8:00 p.m. ET/PT Friday, October 9 on Cartoon Network.
随着《星球大战:克隆人战争》第二季的开播,无情的赏金猎人凯德·贝恩用自己与众不同的方式对共和国的英雄们实施了恶毒的毁灭性打击——但在争夺银河霸权的更大游戏场里,他却不过是个棋子而已。由贝恩的狡诈行为引发的事件进入了扣人心弦的大结局,邪恶的终极缔造者浮出水面,对《原力的孩子》构成了威胁,这是《星球大战:克隆人战争》的最新一集,将于10月9日星期五,东部/太平洋时间晚8点,在卡通频道播出。

After outwitting his Jedi foes and escaping with the Holocron, bounty hunter Cad Bane begins the next stage of his nefarious assignment: to find Force-sensitive younglings and take them to Mustafar for Sith training.
在智取绝地对手,带着全息记录仪逃之夭夭之后,赏金猎人凯德·贝恩开始了他恶毒任务的下一个步骤:找到原力敏感的幼童,把他们带到穆斯塔法接受西斯训练。

But Bane is merely the instrument of evil, a deadly distraction to occupy the Jedi while the true source continues to plot from the shadows. While he has been glimpsed in previous episodes -- and in his seemingly benevolent double-role as Supreme Chancellor of the Republic -- Darth Sidious emerges in "Children of the Force" as a direct threat to the galaxy's future.
但贝恩不过是恶魔的工具,使绝地疲于奔命的致命标靶,同时真正的祸首继续在阴影中出谋划策。虽然达斯·西迪厄斯在以前的几集中曾短暂现身,并且扮演着貌似仁德的另一重身份——共和国最高议长,但在《原力的孩子》中,西迪厄斯走出幕后,对银河系的未来造成直接的威胁。

"He's all the hidden secrets most of us have," says Ian Abercrombie, who provides the smooth and silvery voice of the Janus-faced Sith Lord. "Palpatine is the face, and Sidious is the dark soul. When people are that bad, they cannot change. Somewhere in the back of my head, I know that Sidious is always there and that he will take over. Evil often does."
“他完全代表了我们大多数人都有的所有隐秘。”伊恩·艾伯克龙比说,他为这个双重身份的西斯尊主提供了平稳悦耳的声音。“帕尔帕廷是外表,西迪厄斯则是那黑暗的灵魂。当人变得那样坏的时候,他们是无法改变的。在我心底深处的某个地方,我知道西迪厄斯一直存在,他会占据你的头脑。恶魔经常这样。”

For Abercrombie -- perhaps best known for comedy roles such as Seinfeld's doddering Mr. Pitt -- providing the voice of The Clone Wars' central villain has been a delicious departure -- and a unique career challenge.
对艾伯克龙比而言——他最为人所知的也许是他的喜剧角色,比如《宋飞正传》里那个老态龙钟的皮特先生——为《克隆人战争》的核心反派配音,是一次令人开心的形象转变,一次独特的事业挑战。

"Somebody told me once that when you play a villain, you must try to find a redeemable quality," says Abercrombie. "I haven't found it. He's cold and completely shut down. So, in my head, it's stillness; he's very precise. He's authoritative, he knows everything that's going on, and so often he's pulling the strings. It's difficult to play, but it's also interesting, because you can't predict what he'll do. I love it."
“曾有人告诉我说,当你扮演一个反派的时候,你就必须试着去找出一点可救赎的品质。”艾伯克龙比说,“我找不出来。他冷酷,完全自我封闭。因此在我看来,他顽固不化;而他的策划相当精确。也很权威,他知道正在发生的一切,经常在幕后进行操纵。这很难演,但也很有趣,因为你无法预知他要做什么。我喜欢。”

While embodying the evil of such an iconic character may be new to the venerable British actor, the Star Wars universe itself was not -- though he could not have predicted that he'd be portraying the subversive driving force of that "galaxy far, far away."
对这个年高德勋的英国演员来说,表现这样一个标志性角色的邪恶也许是个新尝试,但他对《星战》宇宙并不陌生——虽然他没有预见到自己会扮演那个“非常遥远的银河系”里的颠覆性驱动力。

"It's quite something, as they say. I was at the very first screening in May 1977 at Grauman's Chinese Theater. The first Star Wars movie ever! I can't even believe it, because I never stand in line like that," he recalls. "But someone sold me on it, and that's why I did. I never imagined I'd be a part of it. It's an actor's dream, playing something bigger and larger than yourself. You can have a field day."
“正如他们所说,这真是了不起。1977年的5月,我就在格劳曼中国大剧院看了首映。第一部《星球大战》电影万岁!我甚至都不能相信,因为我从来没有象那样排过队,”他回忆说,“不过有人说服了我,那就是我为什么去看了。我从没想过自己会成为它的一部分。这是一个演员的梦想,扮演某个比你自己更强大更了不起的人物。你能有一段快乐时光。”

And with the outcome of the Clone Wars a foregone conclusion and his character's triumph inevitable, Abercrombie can let his dark side run rampant and have a field day, indeed.
鉴于《克隆人战争》的结局已经注定,而他的角色的胜利也不可避免,艾伯克龙比可以让他的黑暗面泛滥成灾,并且有段快乐时光,没错。

Darth Sidious emerges from the shadows to enact a fiendish scheme in "Children of the Force," an all-new episode of Star Wars: The Clone Wars premiering at 8:00 p.m. ET/PT Friday, October 9 on Cartoon Network.
达斯·西迪厄斯从阴影中现身,在《原力的孩子》中实施极险恶的计划,这是《星球大战:克隆人战争》中的最新一集,将于10月9日星期五,东部/太平洋时间晚8点,在卡通频道播出。

出处:http://www.starwars.com/theclonewars/news20091006/index.html

主题

帖子

精华

外环星域

原力
水晶

西斯

发表于 2009-10-10 06:44 | 显示全部楼层
好期待这一集啊~
感谢LZ的翻译

主题

帖子

精华

外环星域

原力
水晶

邦联

发表于 2009-10-10 09:39 | 显示全部楼层
个人感觉,这个配音演员没有电影里ppt的声音感觉好~
同LS,感谢August及几位大大的辛苦翻译校队,让大家了解到不少幕后趣事!
没有所谓命运这个东西,一切无非是考验、惩罚或补偿。

主题

帖子

精华

银河公民

原力
水晶

绝地

发表于 2009-10-13 13:28 | 显示全部楼层
感谢楼主的翻译,不过我也觉得电影里的配音更加生动啊

主题

帖子

精华

外环星域

原力
水晶

同盟

发表于 2009-10-13 17:54 | 显示全部楼层
资深舞台剧演员Ian McDiarmid,声音真是非常优秀,他在其他电影里的出场我都是通过声音辨别出来的。Ep3原声CD里附赠的DVD视频《星球大战——音乐之旅》也是他担任讲述者的,颇有一点“帕爷爷讲故事”的味道。
Vi  Veri  Veniversum  Vivus  Vici.

主题

帖子

精华

外环星域

原力
水晶
发表于 2009-11-9 18:19 | 显示全部楼层
帕爷爷讲故事。。。???
打倒万恶的怕怕!

本版积分规则

星球大战中文网官方微信公众号

手机版|星球大战中文网 ( 沪ICP备09001291号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 02:02 , Processed in 0.067251 second(s), 19 queries .