精华

超级版主

原力
水晶
发表于 2009-3-13 17:12 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 August 于 2010-1-17 11:30 编辑

(Natalie Portman:Forbidden Love)

不再是女王(No longer Queen)

No longer the teenage Queen of Naboo, Padmé Amidala takes on a new role in Attack of the Clones. It's been 10 years since the events of The Phantom Menace, and the beautiful and beloved leader has moved on to representing her people in the Senate, taking the seat formerly held by now-Chancellor Palpatine. She's as fierce and determined as ever, but the childlike sense of wonder she felt when hiding on Tatooine has given way to a focused awareness and sense of purpose. Like the actress who plays her, Padmé Amidala is all grown up.
帕德美·阿米达拉在《克隆人的进攻》中有了全新的身份,她不再是纳布年轻的女王。距离《幽灵的威胁》事件已经十年了,这位美丽而受人爱戴的领袖人物继续代表她的人民,从纳布星球前任议员、现任议长帕尔帕庭手中接任,成为议会的议员。她的果断和坚毅一如以往,但在塔图因短暂躲避期间不经意地流露出的孩子气已经不再,取而代之的是对自己的意愿有了明确认知的人。就如同扮演她的女演员一样,帕德美·阿米达拉已经完全长大了。

Natalie Portman, who turns 21 this summer, was 15 when she started work on her first Star Wars movie. Since then, she's spent the past three years studying at an Ivy League university, starred in the movies Anywhere But Here and Where the Heart Is, performed with Meryl Streep and Kevin Kline in Chekov's The Seagull at New York's Public Theater, and adorned the covers of numerous magazines, becoming recognized the world over as one of America's finest young actresses. For her next film, the dark comedy The Bride Wore Black, Portman begins making the transition into more mature roles.
在今年夏天刚迎来21岁生日的娜塔莉·波曼,在开始首部曲的拍摄时只有15岁。自那以后,娜塔莉·波曼花了三年时间在常春藤大学念书,主演了《管到太平洋》和《心归何处》,还在纽约公共大剧院与梅丽尔·斯特里普和凯文·克莱恩合作出演了契科夫的名剧《海鸥》,她的肖像也出现在众多杂志封面上,这她成为世界知名的美国最杰出少女演员之一。而在接下來的惊悚片“The Bride Wore Black”中,波曼开始了向成人角色的转型。

Indeed, Portman said that her biggest challenge for Episode II was making Padmé seem 10 years older than she was in Episode I, even though Natalie herself had aged only three years. "George told me that the struggle for this one is to make me seem older," Portman said. "He's been working with me on that. He wants to make sure I seem older than Anakin, so it's believable that I can be bossing him around, and he's a little intimidated. She looks at him as a little boy--at least for the first half of the film."
事实上,波曼说,EP2中她最大的挑战在于自己的外表看上去要比在EP1中的样子年长10岁,即使自己的年纪只不过大了3岁。“乔治对我说,这一部的挑战在于要让我看起来成熟许多,”波曼说,“他一直和我讨论此事。他希望能让我看起来真的比阿纳金年长,因此可以让她对阿纳金的那种颐指气派,而阿纳金又有一点敬畏她的感觉显得真实可信。她一直把他看作一个小男孩——至少在EP2的前半段是这样。”

It's in the second half the film that Anakin's return to her life stirs feelings in Padmé that prove hard to ignore. "There's a scene where Anakin and I are finishing dinner, and he uses his Jedi powers to make the fruit fly, which scares me a little, but it turns into a flirting tactic," she recalled. "I don't think George was satisfied with the dialogue he had written, because he told Hayden and me to just improvise--which was amusing, because it got inappropriate very quickly. It was a fun scene to shoot, although we felt pretty stupid biting fruit which didn't exist out of the air."
到了影片的后半段,回到她生活中的阿纳金挑起了帕德美内心深处一种被证明是无法被忽视的感觉。“电影里有一段阿纳金和我共进晚餐的戏,他用他的绝地原力让一个水果飞了起来,这让我有一点吃惊,不过随即就变得有些调情意味了,”娜塔莉回忆道,“我觉得乔治对于自己写在剧本里的台词并不是很满意,因为他让海登和我尽管即兴发挥——这很滑稽,因为这很快就不合适宜了。这是个拍起来很有趣的镜头,虽然要凭空去咬压根不存在的水果感觉真是蠢极了。”

Besides the budding romance, it's clear that Padmé is an adult by her clothing. Known for bold fashion and hairstyle choices (as was her future daughter Princess Leia, she of the metal bikini fame), Padmé's 19 outfits made for Attack of the Clones include some a bit sexier than the young Queen would ever have worn.
除了成长中的浪漫史,帕德美的衣着也清楚地表明,她现在是个成人了。虽然阿米达拉因为那大胆的服装和发型选择而出名(就如同她未来的女儿莱娅公主的那件金属比基尼的名声一样),《克隆人的进攻》中帕德美的19套戏装里,包括了一些比当初那位年轻的女王曾穿过的任何一件衣服都性感的衣服。

"There's one we call the leather-and-lace outfit," Natalie said, "which is for when Anakin and I have dinner for the first time. It's this very tight corset, with these gloves, and it's beautiful. There are a lot of corsets that are very tight, which I'm sure everyone will notice. I didn't really believe it until I wore it. That's what's different about the costumes in Episode II as opposed to Episode I--whereas Episode I was queenly, it was still made for a young girl. Now I'm supposed to be a woman, so we've got a lot of midriff, and a lot of tight corset
“这里有一件我们称之为‘皮革与蕾丝’的衣服,”娜塔莉说,“是为我在第一次与阿纳金共进晚餐时穿着用的。紧身胸衣很紧,再加上一双手套,真的很美。有许多衣服的胸衣都很紧,相信每个人都会注意到。在我穿上之前我都不相信自己真能穿上身。EP2中的服装与EP1中的完全不同——虽然EP1的服装非常帝王气,但它仍然是为一个女孩子设计的。现在我被设定为一个女人,所以我们需要很多露腰上衣,许多紧身胸衣。”

超越年龄的智慧〔Wise beyond Her Years〕

While appearing older was a major concern for Episode II, Portman said the situation had been exactly the opposite the first time around. "George told me his biggest struggle with Amidala was to make it believable that a 14-year-old would be Queen," she said. "No one could doubt she could be Queen, so we worked a lot on voice and posture, all the movement and facial expressions, to make it very stern. Even though it's already more acceptable just because it's part of the Star Wars universe, I think it was a little less questioned because of all the stuff we worked on."
虽然让自己显得“成熟点”是EP2中一个主要的议题,但波曼说在EP1中情况却刚好相反。“乔治对我说,对于阿米达拉这个人物,他最难的地方就在于要让人们相信一个14岁的女孩能成为女王,”她说,“不能让人对她能成为女王表示怀疑,因此我们在声音、姿态,所有那些步态以及面部表情上下了大功夫,要让人觉得震撼。虽然单凭《星球大战》这个名字就能消除不少疑虑,我想没有受到太多置疑的主要原因还是在于我们所有的那些努力。”(附注:根据Making of the EPI一书所说,波曼曾接受语言学家的帮助来表现两种截然不同的说话方式:一个是女王,另一个是替身女王的侍女)

Portman's performance was a success partly because the actress has always brought to her roles a certain maturity that seemed beyond her years, beginning with her widely acclaimed debut in The Professional (also known as Léon), which she made at the age of 12 after being discovered in a Manhattan pizza parlor by a representative of Revlon. She followed with another scene-stealing turn in Beautiful Girls and a trio of supporting roles as three different daughters, playing the child of Al Pacino in Heat, Goldie Hawn in Everyone Says I Love You, and President Jack Nicholson in Tim Burton's Mars Attacks! Portman also drew raves for a run on Broadway starring in The Diary of Anne Frank. Portman
波曼成功的表演部分原因就在于:从她12岁那年在曼哈顿比萨店里被Revlon的一个代表发掘,出演了那部广受好评的The Professional(另一个题目是Léon,《这个杀手不太冷》)开始,她看来总是能给她的角色带来一种超越自己年龄的成熟感。接下来她又在《美丽女孩》中再次有了抢走主角风头的配角表演,并且在三部不同电影中出演了女儿的角色:在《盗火线》中扮演了艾尔·帕西诺的女儿,在《人人都说我爱你》中是哥尔黛·豪,在蒂姆·波顿执导的《火星人玩转地球》中扮演了总统杰克·尼克尔森的女儿。波曼也在百老汇戏剧《安妮日记》中担任主演,大受好评。

Fame came early for Portman, but the actress said she's gained insight into what's important in life. "I remember when I was younger, thinking, 'Why wouldn't someone want to be famous?'--like, famous is the coolest thing you could be," she said. "But when you get older, you realize it's a lot less about your place in the world but your place in you. It's not how everyone views you, but how you view yourself. It's important not to get too narrowly focused and keep that perspective."
年纪轻轻的波曼就已名利双收,但这位女演员说她更注重探察什么才是生命中最重要的东西。“记得我很小的时候,我就在想,‘为什么有人不想出名呢?’——就好象,出名是你能做到的最酷的事,”她说,“但是当你长大后,你会意识到,你在这个世界上所处的地位远没有你在自己心目中所处的地位重要。重要的不在于人们如何看待你,而在于你如何看待你自己。不让自己的视野变得狭窄,始终保持全面的看法非常重要。”

George Lucas was confident enough in Portman's potential and abilities to offer her a starring role in his next three Star Wars movies, and her winning performance rewarded his faith. As Amidala, Portman radiated strength and self-assurance without sacrificing the sense that this leader was still a very young girl stuck with an adult's job. Infusing her character with courage and compassion, the actress made believable the link between Padmé and Princess Leia, the daughter who follows so closely in her footsteps.
乔治·卢卡斯对波曼的潜能和能力充满信心,这让他选择了波曼来出演新《星战》三部曲的女主角,而娜塔莉成功的表演也回报了他的信任。波曼扮演的阿米达拉女王散发着力量与自信,同时又能让人们感觉到,这只是一个肩负着成人使命的小女孩。波曼赋予这个角色的勇气与怜悯,让帕德美和和跟随她脚步前进的女儿——莱娅公主之间的联系显得真实可信。

"It definitely did come into play how strong and smart a character Carrie Fisher portrayed, because I think that a lot of that is passed on from parent to child," Portman said. "I think George wrote Amidala as a strong, smart character, but it helped to know that I had this great woman before me who had portrayed her character as a fiery woman."
“凯丽·费舍塑造的那个精明强干的形象当然影响了我的表演,因为我认为这种精明强干在很大程度上是父母遗传给孩子的,”波曼说,“我想虽然乔治把阿米达拉写成一个坚强而精明的角色,但了解在我之前这个伟大女性把自己的角色塑造成一个烈女子,对我非常有帮助。”

But despite creating a cinematic kinship with Carrie Fisher, Portman said she had yet to meet the actress who played the Princess when she shot The Phantom Menace. "I never met Carrie Fisher before I did the film," she said, adding that Attack of the Clones was to be a different story. "I recently met her for the first time. We were at an event together, and she introduced me as her mother!"
虽然波曼扮演的角色和凯丽·费舍扮演的角色是血亲,但她说在拍摄《幽灵的威胁》时并没有见过这位扮演了莱娅公主的女演员。“在我接拍这部电影之前我从未见过凯丽费舍,”她补充说《克隆人的进攻》是一个不同的故事,“我最近才第一次遇见她。我们一起参加了一个活动,在那里她向别人介绍我时,就说我是她的母亲!”

有其女必有其母(Like Daughter, Like Mom)

Like Leia, Amidala has carried both a royal title and a Senatorial role. "Amidala is now a Senator--she's not a Queen anymore," Portman said. "She has resigned because she believes that is the way a rightful government is conducted, that one leader should not be in power too long. At this point, she is still very powerful and respected, and she's putting her career in front of her personal plans. The fact that Amidala doesn't start a relationship with Anakin when she has feelings for him shows that she doesn't really think of her own desires before her role as a leader of people."
和莱娅一样,阿米达拉同时拥有皇室头衔以及参议员的身份。“阿米达拉现在是个参议员了——她不再是女王了,”波曼说,“她卸任是因为她相信这是一个公正的政府行事的正确途径,一个领袖不应该长时间拥有权力。但即使这样,她仍然有着强大的权力,并且非常受人尊敬,而且她把她的事业置于自己的私人计划之上。当阿米达拉对阿纳金产生感情后仍然不愿开始这种联系的事实表明,作为一个人民的领袖,她确实毫不考虑自己的愿望。”

Portman said her character sacrifices her own happiness because her convictions are so strong. "She's a very idealistic person," the actress said. "She's a very honest and good person, and because of that, sometimes she's a na?ve person. She doesn't imagine that other people aren't as good as she is. She's very strong and intelligent, but her weakness is that she doesn't think about what she needs for herself. She is always thinking about her career and role as a leader, as opposed to her role as a woman, a person, a human being."
波曼说,她的这个角色牺牲了自己的幸福是因为她的信念如此坚定。“她这个人非常的理想主义,”这位女演员说,“她非常的诚实,是个很好的人,而且正因为如此,有时她十分天真。她以为别人都是和她一样的好人。她非常的精明强悍,但她的弱点在于,她不会为自己考虑什么。她总是在考虑她的事业和作为一个领袖的身份,却不想想她作为一个女人、一个人、一个有情感的人的角色。”

The forbidden nature of her love for Anakin makes it all the more important for Padmé to submerge her true feelings and play the part of the politician, Portman said. "She's more comfortable in the role of leader," she explained, "and she's obviously more comfortable acting the older person, especially at the beginning of the film with Anakin."
对于阿纳金的爱情是不被允许的,这一本质让她掩盖自己的真实情感,继续扮演政客的身份变得更为重要,波曼说,“她在做一个领导人时候的感觉更舒适,”她解释说,“很明显,在她扮演年长者时候的感觉要更自如,特别在影片开始时和阿纳金在一起的时候。”

But eventually, Amidala's walls come down, and Portman said her job was made easier thanks to the natural chemistry she shared with actor Hayden Christensen. "Hayden's a wonderful actor," she said. "I'm really impressed by him. He's very confident. I was scared he would be intimidated that it was Star Wars and he would be nervous, but he's not. I've done 10 films, and I still get nervous--even around him, because he's a great actor--but he's very confident in his abilities."
但终于,阿米达拉的防御之墙崩塌了,波曼说,这要感谢她和演员海登·克里斯腾森之间自然的化学反应,正是这让她的工作容易了许多。“海登是个很棒的演员,”她说,“我对他真的印象深刻。他非常自信。我曾经怕他会因为这是《星球大战》而失态,会很紧张,但他没有。我拍了10部电影,可我还是觉得紧张——甚至和他在一起也紧张,因为他是个了不起的演员——但他对自己的能力非常自信。”

When it comes to her own approach to acting, Portman said that for Attack of the Clones, "I didn't do much preparation besides reading the script and going over my scenes before I did them. I usually think that knowing the story and understanding what's happening in a scene is enough preparation. I'm not super-serious about my work. I don't want to take it too seriously, because I think part of the fun of Star Wars is that it's got issues within it, but it's a light film." Still, Portman said that underneath the special effects, there's a lot going on in the Skywalker saga. "I think Star Wars appeals to people because it has very basic themes that are central to everyone's lives," she said. "What is good? What is evil? How do they interact and change us and shape us as human beings? The big Star Wars themes are these forces of good and evil, the Force and the dark side, and that they sometimes come out of balance."
谈到她自己的表演方式,波曼说,在《克隆人的进攻》中,“除了阅读剧本,开拍前仔细研究我的戏份外,我没有做多少准备工作。通常我都认为,只要了解这个故事,理解一个场景中发生了什么事就足够了。我不是一个对自己的工作超级严肃的人。我不想弄得太认真,因为我认为《星战》的部分乐趣就在于在拍摄中获得结果,但这是一部轻松的电影。”尽管如此,波曼说,在特效的表面之下,在天行者传奇中有着许多内涵。“我认为,《星球大战》之所以能吸引观众,就在于它有一个非常基本的主导着每个人的生活的主题,”她说,“什么是善?什么是恶?它们如何相互影响,作为人类,它们如何改变我们,如何塑造我们?《星战》中最大的主题在于,这些善与恶的力量,原力和它的黑暗面,以及它们不时地会失去平衡的事实。”

On its own, however, Portman said, "If you had to describe Attack of the Clones out of the context of the other ones, I wouldn't say good versus evil was the main theme of it. This one is a love story more than anything else. But there is foreshadowing of Anakin's dark side--it's a major factor."
尽管是这样,波曼说:“如果你一定要脱离其它的几集电影来描述《克隆人的进攻》,我不会说善与恶的对立是它的主要主题。这一部与其他的相比更多的是一个爱情故事。但其中也有阿纳金黑暗面的预示——这是个主要因素。”

人在边缘(On the Edge)

In addition to the movie's philosophical underpinnings, the actress said she's also proud to be in movies that continue to push the boundaries of filmmaking.
除了这部电影的哲学基础,这位女演员说她也为自己能参与这部在推动电影工业进一步发展上作出贡献的影片感到骄傲。

"It's pretty exciting to be working with the digital video, because it's the way a lot of films are going now," she said, adding that having scenes run on monitors as they're being shot saves a lot of time on the set. "It's great for hair, make-up, and wardrobe, because they can see the exact colors, or for the director of photography, because he can see the exact lighting. For actors, I don't think it changes that much, because I never watch myself after I do a scene. It'll make me too self-conscious, so I don't really deal with those monitors very often."
“和数字视频一起工作相当兴奋,因为这是现在许多电影都在使用的方法。”她补充说,当他们在拍摄的同时有镜头在监视器上节约了大量的片场时间。“这对发型师、化妆师还有服装师非常有好处,因为他们能看到最精确的颜色,对于摄影导演也一样,因为他能看见最精确的照明。对于演员,我认为改变的不多,因为我拍完一个镜头后从不看效果。这会让我变得太自觉,所以我真的不常使用那些监视器。”

Portman even looks on the movie's technological achievements as a lesson in humility. "It's great to be on a film like Star Wars, because you realize how little a part of everything you are as an actor," Portman said with a laugh. "Usually on films, you're the center of attention, and being in Star Wars puts you in your place because you realize that it still takes two years after you finish shooting until the film is done. You learn to respect the entire crew because you realize how big a part every person is. There are so many people working on the film, and it's very exciting to see the finished product because it's like seeing a movie for the first time. You see all the sets and characters, and it's like a completely different film than the one you made."
波曼甚至谦逊地将这部电影中的科技成就视为一门功课。“能参与一部《星战》这样的电影十分了不起,因为你会意识到,作为一个演员,在所有这一切中你其实是多么渺小的一部分,”波曼大笑着说,“通常在电影里,你是他人注意的焦点,而《星球大战》让你不敢越轨,因为你意识到,在你完成拍摄后,这部电影要真正完成还要花两年的时间。你学会了尊重整个剧组成员,因为你意识到每个人是多重要的一个组成部分。有这么多人为这部电影工作,看到电影的最终效果是非常激动人心的,因为就好象是第一次才看到电影。你看着所有的场景和角色,就好象你参与拍摄的完全是另一部电影。”

For that reason, watching The Phantom Menace for the first time was a little disorienting, Natalie said. "I was very surprised when I saw The Phantom Menace, because it was completely different visually from anything I had seen," she recalled. "We shot a lot against blue screens, and a lot of the characters were computer generated. Even when they show you sketches of what it will look like, you really can't imagine.
出于这个原因,第一次看到《幽灵的威胁》时她有一点迷惑,娜塔莉说:“我看《幽灵的威胁》时非常的惊讶,因为和我曾经看到的一切都完全不同了,”她回忆说,“我们在蓝幕前拍了许多镜头,许多角色都是计算机生成的。即使当他们把这个镜头后期效果的草图拿给你看,你也真的无法想象。”

"Working in front of a blue screen is the hardest kind of acting, because everything is in your imagination," she continued, noting that it's very different from acting in a play. "On stage, the best way to work is to let yourself go and be into it, because you've got your set, your costumes, all the actors, and you're working in sequence, so it's easy to feel the situation. But in front of a blue screen, you have to imagine everything--your setting around you, sometimes even characters. It's a very difficult skill to learn how to look at a character that's not there, and his voice may be coming from a completely different direction. You constantly want to be looking to wherever the voice is coming from."
接着波曼又解释说,这在戏剧中是一种非常不同的表演方式:“在蓝幕前工作是最困难的一种表演方式,因为所有的一切都在你的想象里。在舞台上,最佳的工作方法是放开你自己,让自己投入进去,因为你有你的位置,你的服装,有所有那些演员,你在按次序表演,所以很容易就能感觉到周围的情况。但是在蓝幕前表演,你必须把一切都想象出来——你周围的环境,有时甚至是周围的角色。如何看着一个根本不存在的角色,而他的声音也许来自另一个完全不同的方向,要学会这种技巧非常困难。因为你总是想要往发出声音的那个方向看。”

By the time she shot Attack of the Clones, Portman was an old pro at acting against blue screen backgrounds. "Having been through the experience of making The Phantom Menace and then seeing it, that made things different," she said. "I didn't understand when making The Phantom Menace what anything was going to look like, or what characters were going to look like, or why it was important to keep a certain eye line. It didn't even cross my mind, but now that I've seen the images and how amazing they are, and how real the characters are, I feel like I can really interact with them."
到了她拍摄《克隆人的进攻》的时候,波曼已经是个在蓝幕前表演的行家里手了。“通过《幽灵的威胁》的拍摄经历,加上后来又看到了效果,这让事情变得不同,”她说,“在拍摄《幽灵的威胁》时,我不了解那一切看起来会是什么样的,或是那些角色看起来会是个什么样子,或是为什么保持固定的视线那么重要。这些甚至和我的想法联系不起来,但是现在我看见了画面,他们真是令人惊奇,那些形象那么真实,我觉得我好象真的可以和他们产生互动。”

Good thing, because, "There's a lot of blue screen on this film," she said, "much more than on the last film. Pretty much every set has blue screen, even if it's just out a window or something." The key, she said, is simple: "It's imagination--that's why blue screen acting is maybe the purest form of acting, because it's like being a little kid in a cardboard box and thinking it's a spaceship. That's the point you have to get to--pure imagination."
这是好事,因为:“在这部电影里有许多蓝幕,”她说,“比上一部电影还要多。相当多的镜头用到蓝幕,哪怕只是一个窗户的外景或别的什么。”她说,表演的关键很简单,“就是想象力——这就是为什么说也许蓝幕表演是最纯粹的表演,因为就好象一个小孩在一个纸板箱里假装这是一艘太空船。这是你必须掌握的要点——纯粹的想象力。”

Sometimes, though, she still yearns for the real thing. "It's a little disappointing sometimes," she admitted. "We had a speeder we were working on one of the first days, and it looked so cool. It seemed more like a ride than a set--which I think is always pretty exciting at work. It had all these buttons and gadgets, and you get so excited and want to touch everything--but none of them are real. They look like buttons, but you go to press them and it's just, like, a little square pasted on. That's very disappointing because it just looked so cool in the movie, and it's not real at all."
虽然如此,有时她仍然向往真正的实物。“有时会有一点失望,”她承认道,“开始的几天里我们要用到一辆飞车,它看上去那么酷。感觉上更象一辆赛车而不是一个布景——我想这永远是工作时最让人兴奋的事。上头有所有那些按钮还有小玩意,你兴奋得只想碰碰每一样东西——可是它们没一个是真的。它们看上去象按钮,可是当你去按它们的时候,它只是,就好象是粘在上面的一个小方块。这让人非常失望,因为它在电影里看起来这么的酷,可却根本不是真的。”

我爱悉尼(Love Sydney)

But while Natalie might not really have been soaring through space as her character was, the actress did take a journey to a faraway land--Fox Studios Australia--to shoot Attack of the Clones. "I love Sydney," she said. "Coming to Australia to work was a good way to transition back into the Star Wars world. It was such a completely different setting than where I had been for a long time, and it became part of this new experience. This film has been one of my best experiences--I really loved working on it, and the crew and cast are amazing."
不过娜塔莉虽然或许没法真的象她扮演的角色那样天马行空,但这位演员确实有了一次前往遥远大陆的旅行——福克斯澳大利亚摄影棚——来拍摄《克隆人的进攻》。“我爱悉尼,”她说,“到澳大利亚工作是一个很好的向‘星战’世界转换的方法。和我曾经到过的地方相比,这是个完全不同的地方,我已经很久没有到过这样的地方了,这也成为我新经历的一部分。这部电影是我最好的经历之一——我真的喜欢在这里工作,所有的演职员都出色极了。”

The location made the production feel new, but when you're working on Star Wars, some things never change. "I don't think George has changed at all since the last film," Portman said with a smile. "He wears the same clothes. He gives the same style of direction. He's very much the same--a really nice person."
拍摄地让人产生了新的拍摄体验,但当你在拍摄《星战》时,有些事永远不会改变。“我认为从上一部电影开始乔治一点也没变。”波曼微笑着说,“他穿着同样的衣服,一样的导演风格。他完完全全没有变——真是一个好人。”

Lucas had to give Portman a summary of all three prequels before she signed on to play Padmé for Phantom Menace. "He mainly told me the plot of the three films and where we were going," she said. "I pretty much knew the basic storyline of Attack of the Clones from the start, because George had given me the basic gist of what was going to happen when I decided to do all three movies at 14."
在波曼为《幽灵的威胁》签下帕德美这个角色之前,卢卡斯必须告诉她所有三部曲的故事梗概。“他告诉我这三部电影的大致情节走向,我们将如何发展,”她说,“从一开始我就很清楚《克隆人的进攻》的基本故事情节,因为在我14岁那年决定接拍全部这三部电影的时候,乔治就告诉我接下来大致会发生些什么。”

That means that Portman is one of the few people who has been given a heads-up on what's in store for Episode III from the man himself. "It's very basic--I think it's pretty much what everyone knows about Episode III," she said. "The children are born, and Anakin goes to the dark side. But that's pretty much all I know."
这意味着,波曼是少数几个从这个男人本人那里知道EP3会发生些什么的人之一。“非常基本的信息——我想就是人人都知道的那些,”她说,“孩子们出生了,阿纳金投入了黑暗面。但我就知道这么多。”

But does Natalie Portman know what part Padmé plays in Anakin's tragic turn? "I don't think you can say someone else's decisions or actions are caused by a particular person," she said, "but I think everyone's environment shapes them. So I have a feeling that everyone who ever came into Anakin's world had some effect on him that led him to where he ended up--and especially Padmé, being such a central part of his life, from such a young age, probably influenced him a little bit."
但是娜塔莉·波曼是否知道,在阿纳金悲剧性的转变中,帕德美究竟扮演了一个什么样的角色呢?“我认为你不能假定某个人的决定或行为是由于某个特定的人造成的。”她说,“但是我认为环境塑造人。所以我有一种感觉,曾经进入阿纳金生活的每一个人都对他产生了一定的影响,这让他走向了他的结局——特别是帕德美,她是他生活中这么重要的一部分,从这么小的一个年纪开始就是这样了,也许她对他的影响要大那么一点。”

A little bit? It seems safe to say that Senator Padmé Amidala--former Queen of Naboo, future mother of Luke Skywalker and Princess Leia Organa, fearless leader of a peaceful people in the name of a proud Republic--has a major impact on the development of the epic events that shape the Star Wars galaxy. Unlike last time, this isn't kid stuff for Padmé--nor for the grown-up actress who plays her.
那么一点?看来我们有把握说,帕德美·阿米达拉参议员——这个纳布前女王,卢克·天行者和莱娅·奥格纳公主未来的母亲,骄傲的共和国名下爱好和平的人民无畏的领袖——对形成了星战世界的史诗事件的发展,产生了重要影响。和上一次不同,这对帕德美来说不是儿戏——当然对扮演她的这个长大成人的女演员也是一样。

作者:斯科特·车诺夫(Scott Chernoff)

原文网址:www.starwars.com/episode-ii/feature/20020827/index.html

主题

帖子

精华

银河公民

原力
水晶
发表于 2023-8-16 09:27 | 显示全部楼层
颜值很高

本版积分规则

星球大战中文网官方微信公众号

手机版|星球大战中文网 ( 沪ICP备09001291号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-18 09:32 , Processed in 0.064767 second(s), 18 queries .