主题

帖子

精华

超级版主

原力
水晶
发表于 2009-9-30 22:35 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 August 于 2009-9-30 22:40 编辑

(Ray Park (Snake Eyes) On Set Interview G.I. JOE: THE RISE OF COBRA)

作者:Steve 'Frosty' Weintraub
发布时间:2009年7月30日,9:15 pm
翻译:August
校对:DataLore

When you think of “G.I. Joe”, many people immediately think Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow. After all, they’re two of the coolest characters in the “Joe” universe and they have a long history. So when I went to the set of “G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra” back in May of 2008, one of the things I wanted to know was how cool the Snake Eyes/Storm Shadow fight would be. Thankfully, Ray Park (Snake Eyes) was more than happy to go into detail explaining how hard he trained for the park and how awesome the fights were going to be. And now that I’ve seen the film, I can tell you he wasn’t exaggerating, as “G.I. Joe” is a huge action movie that’s filled with great stuff.
当提起《特种部队》的时候,许多人立即会想到蛇眼与白幽灵。毕竟,他们是《特种部队》世界里最酷的两个角色,而且他们有着很长的历史。因此2008年5月,当我来到《特种部队:眼镜蛇的崛起》的片场时,我想了解的一件事就是:蛇眼/白幽灵之战会有多酷。谢天谢地的是,雷·帕克(蛇眼)非常高兴地详细解释了他是为这一角色进行了如何艰苦的训练,以及那些打斗将有多精彩。现在我已经看了电影,我可以告诉你们,他没有夸大其辞,因为《特种部队》是一部超级动作大片,里面充斥了很棒的镜头。

Anyway, after the jump you can read the interview I participated in with Ray Park on set. He talks about training, how the fights in “G.I. Joe” differ from his stuff in “Star Wars: Episode One” (he was Darth Maul), and a lot more. Take a look:
无论如何,跳过这段你就可以读到我与雷·帕克在片场进行的访谈。他谈论了训练,《特种部队》里的打斗与他在《星球大战1》中(他扮演达斯·摩尔)所做的有什么不同,以及其他许多。请看:

Question: So tell us the training you went through, to start out with?
问:那么告诉我们,你所经历的训练,是以什么开始的?

Ray Park: You know, it’s fighting, I’m always fighting anyway. Especially for something like this to come up unexpectedly. Um, but when I started my initial training for ‘GI Joe,’ and Snake Eyes, I’m just, I’m tough. I just concentrated on what I can do on just a skill level with my weaponry, my sword work, and my gymnastics. I’ve been trying for 27 years in martial arts and gymnastics. And really just getting into the character and doing the research, reading a lot of the comics. I looked at as many old cartoons and new cartoons of Snake Eyes as possible and Snake eyes is a character that I’ve grown up with, so it’s something I’ve been very familiar with from the beginning. I wanted to be prepared and be strong for any unexpected challenges, so from the beginning I was doing kick-boxing. I was wearing a sauna suit everyday, I was wearing sea goggles, I was wearing gloves. I was trying to put myself through the worst condition ever and most of the training sessions I was puking up.
雷·帕克:你知道,就是打斗,反正我总是在打斗。尤其是象这样的一部出乎意料到来的电影。嗯,不过当我最初开始为《特种部队》以及蛇眼进行训练的时候,我只是,我很顽强。我只是专注于我能在自己的武器,剑术以及我的体操技巧层面上能做到些什么。我修习武术及体操已经有27年之久。而且真的非常投入角色,我还作了研究工作,看了大量的漫画。我尽可能多地看了老版及新版的蛇眼动画片,蛇眼是伴我长大的一个角色,因此这是个我从一开始就非常熟悉的角色。我希望能准备充分,并且强壮到能应付一切意外挑战,因此一开始我就做跆拳道。我每天都穿着一件桑拿浴袍,戴着潜水镜,还戴着手套。我力图让自己经历一生中最艰难的状况,绝大多数的训练里我都吐了。

So you were doing that during the training?
那么这就是你在训练期间所做的事?

RP: Yeah, during my training. And I was wearing a few layers and I was wearing a hoodie, so I was like boxers would do. Just wear as many layers, and lean up and wear my vest and make things harder for me. When I came to do the shoot, it was going to be a walking carpet.
RP:是啊,在我训练期间。我穿了好几层衣服,还戴着兜帽,所以我就象拳击手会做的那样。就是穿着尽可能多的衣服,增加负重,穿着我的防护背心,让训练变得更加艰巨。当我去参加拍摄的时候,就会觉得很容易。

Some guy: How different of a fighting style do you want to make Snake Eyes from say Darth Maul?
某人:你想让蛇眼的打斗风格和达斯·摩尔的打斗风格有多大的不同?

RP: Well, Snake Eyes is straight up my alley to be honest with you, because I get to use katana swords and I get to play the ninja stars and I used to do that as a kid anyway. I was a kid in the pub thinking he was a ninja. So I got to sort of be that kid again in Snake Eyes. Darth Maul was different because it was the staff…it wasn’t as much of the wushu style that I was showing. Being Snake Eyes and working with the stunt boys, they wanted to show a range of martial arts but use my style as a catalyst to get to whatever we were going to get to. So we combined all types of styles, like a hybrid. So it wasn’t just my style, it was using everything -kicking punching and especially when it came to the weaponry, with the sword work, I did my flare. Because that’s what I love doing. I love playing with swords, spinning swords, jumping with swords. So they just left it up to me when it came to the swords. They knew that I would add a little twist. So it was very different from what I’ve done before.
RP:哦,老实和你说吧,蛇眼正对我的路数,因为我可以使用武士刀,能够扮演这个忍者明星,反正我在小时侯就常常这样玩。我是个泡酒吧的小孩,想象自己是个忍者。因此通过蛇眼我可以些须地再次变成那个孩子。达斯·摩尔不同,因为他用的是双头光剑……和我所展示的武术类型不同。而扮演蛇眼,和特技替身演员们合作,他们想展现一系列的武术,但用我的风格作催化剂,来达到我们所要达到的各种效果。因此我们结合了所有类型的功夫,象个混血儿。因此里面不仅仅是我的类型,而是使用了所有的类型——拳打脚踢,尤其是到使用武器,用到刀术的时候,我发挥我的所长。因为那正是我爱做的。我喜爱舞刀,喜欢旋转刀锋,持刀跳跃。因此当有舞刀的戏时,他们就交由我自由发挥。他们知道我会增添一点小花样。因此这与我以前做的有很大不同。

The fight scenes with Storm Shadow, are they going to be weapons based or more hand to hand?
和白幽灵的打斗戏,是会主要以武器为主还是徒手格斗为主?

RP: Everything. It’s everything; hand to hand, weapons. It’s introducing an old traditional weapon but they made it more hyper, more modern. I’m not too sure what I can tell you about it, but I’m sure it’s something you haven’t seen onscreen before with myself and Storm Shadow, and especially with me.
RP:都有。全都有;徒手格斗,武器。影片引入了一种古老的传统武器,不过他们把它制作得更夸张,更现代。我不是很确定关于这个我能告诉你些什么,不过我能肯定,你以前肯定没在银幕上看见我和白幽灵用这件武器,尤其是我。

So does Storm Shadow have these as well or what?
那么白幽灵是不是也有这样的武器或别的什么?

RP: He’ll have his own. He has what you would expect Storm Shadow to use. He has his swords.
RP:他有他自己的武器。他使用你所希望白幽灵用的武器。他有他的双剑。

Are the fighting sequences going to be more flashy?
打斗场景是不是会更加华丽?

RP: It’s going to bring out the best in both our character these fight scenes. It’s going to show strength in both our characters and flamboyancy, skill, style and speed. I mean the crew was pumped up when we filmed our fight scenes a few weeks ago. We did a whole five days of fights and I lost about 15 pounds in a few days. It was unbelievable.
RP:这些打斗场面会把我们这两个角色的最佳状态带出来。它要体现出我们两个角色的力量,光华,技巧,风格以及速度。我是说,几个星期前,当我们在拍摄我们的打斗场面时,现场的工作人员都热情高涨起来。打斗场景我们拍摄了整整五天,我在几天内就失掉了差不多15磅的体重。令人难以置信。

Any injuries?
有受伤吗?

RP: No injuries. Touch wood.
RP:没有受伤。但愿一直这样好运。

One of the things fans loved about Star Wars episode one was the Darth Maul/Obi-wan battle. Can you compare this film to that one and how different are the fight scenes?
影迷们喜爱星战前传的原因之一,就是达斯·摩尔/欧比万之战。你能对这一部电影以及那一部电影做个比较,说说两场打戏有多不同吗?

RP: The fight scene that I’ve done with Storm Shadow is a lot different than the fight scene in ‘The Phantom Menace.’ It’s two different-I mean you got a light saber in ‘Star Wars,’ but in the fight scene with Storm Shadow of course I’m using katana swords, it’s hand-to-hand, with a bit of gymnastics involved. I even put a bit of humor into it, me being a big fan of Snake Eyes, there’s a moment when I wanted to give something to the fans, and in the cartoon Snake Eyes he does some break dancing I wanted to just have a touch of that, so Steven gave me the opportunity to do that without being too over-the-top, too cheesy. I had a brief moment in the laser room, it worked within the fight scene within that room, I did it to get out of that situation and I wanted to do that. I wanted to do that in a smart way. I hope it comes across with ——-
RP:我和白幽灵的打戏与《幽灵的威胁》中的打戏有很大不同。这是两种不同的——我是说,你在《星战》里用的是光剑,但在和白幽灵的打斗戏里我当然是用武士刀,这是白刃战,再加一点体操技巧。我甚至往里面加了一点幽默元素,我作为蛇眼的一个超级粉丝,有那么一刻我想为粉丝们做些事,在卡通片里蛇眼跳过一些霹雳舞,我就想稍稍来那么一点,因此斯蒂芬给了我这个机会这样做,不能太过头,太低级。我在射线室有一个短暂时刻,这段加在了这间房间里进行的打斗戏里,我那样做是为了摆脱那个环境,而且我想那样做。我想用种聪明的方法来做。我希望这能让观众联想到——

Do you find it tough as an actor being stuck behind a mask…no dialogue?
作为一个演员,你是否发现藏在一个面具后面……还没有台词,非常地困难呢?

RP: This one was tough because with anything else I’ve done you’ve seen my face, whether it’s in makeup or what, so I can show expression and emotion. But this was really about body language and whatever I was thinking and feeling I had to show it through my body. Whether it’ll be small gestures in my fingers or something small and interacting with the other actors, I hope to bring myself into the scene without speaking. It was a challenge. So when I auditioned for this, I sort of cleansed for five days and thanks to Rob here he’s the reason why I found out they were casting martial artists for Snake Eyes, so it brought me on to want to play this character. And because of the fans telling me for the last four years, ‘You’d be a great Snake Eyes,’ it really planted a seed in my head. So when it I heard about it, I jumped on it and did whatever I could to be Snake Eyes. I was able to go down and do a screen test and audition and have a lot of fun with it.
RP:这个角色这样困难是因为,我以前演的角色你都能看见我的脸,不管是不是有化妆或是其他,因此我可以显示表情以及情绪。但这个角色完全是肢体语言,不管我在想什么或是感受到什么,必须通过我的肢体表现出来。无论是我手指做的小手势,或是和其他演员互动的一些微小的事,我希望能不用说话就把自己带入到那个场景里去。这是个挑战。因此当我为这个角色试镜时,我差不多用了五天的时间进行自我净化,还要在这里感谢Rob,正因为他我才发现他们正在为蛇眼寻找武打演员,从而才会想到去扮演这个角色。还因为过去四年时间里影迷不断对我说,“你能成为一个很棒的蛇眼,”这真的在我的脑子里打下了印记。因此当我听说这事的时候,我立即行动,为了能成为蛇眼,我做了一切能做的事。我能够被认可,接受试镜,并从中获得许多乐趣。

Are you prepared for going to Comic-Con and being the face of a Star Wars character and a G.I. Joe character?
如果再去漫展大会,你有没有准备好既做一个《星战》角色的代言人,又做一个《特种部队》角色的代言人呢?

RP: You know I’m really looking forward to it because I’ve met so many fans over the years and some have actually become friends of mine and I actually look forward to sharing my stories.
RP:你知道,我真的非常盼望着能这样,因为这些年来我遇见了这么多的影迷,其中一些真的成了我的朋友,我的确盼望着能分享我的故事。

So when is your next romantic comedy?
那么什么时候出你下一部浪漫爱情喜剧片呢?

RP: I don’t know. (laughter) I’m a boy who doesn’t want to grow up. I love doing these roles. I don’t care I ever speak again in my life, it’s good, because my wife would be happy about that
RP:我不知道。(大笑)我是个不想长大的男孩。我爱扮演这些角色。我以后都不再说话了我也不在乎,这是好事,因为我妻子会为此感到高兴的。

How restrictive is the suit?
那套制服有多约束你的行动?

RP: I want to say, to be honest with you, it was really, really hard. It felt heavier than what it is because of how it fits on me. It was hard. But now when I get into it, it’s second nature. I mean at the beginning I freaked out, having something on my face and not being able to see, not being able to move and freaking out going, ‘Wow, they’ve hired me cause I can do this stuff. I’m not going to be able to show this. So they were really trying to let take one to practice with, and get the trainer I used at first with the weight suit on to prepare me for this. I always know that after being on the set and doing what you do at the gym—nothing prepares you for the set. Last week, we did an awesome scene where tons of water being blown behind me. I had to go through rain showers and take out two Vipers, jump down three steps, save Scarlett and run when there’s tons of water around me. I mean, you don’t prepare for that in training. So I smacked it once in rehearsal so I said, ‘All right. I’m going to do that one again.’ And it was funny. But that’s where I really enjoy doing. I get to do the stuff that I grew up watching and I idolized as a kid. I’m getting to live out my dream.
RP:我想老实对你说,真的,真的非常辛苦。因为制服套在我身上的方式,让我感觉比实际还要重。很辛苦。不过现在,在我穿上它的时候,它就成了我的第二本能。我是说,刚开始的时候,我都快崩溃了,有一样东西戴在我脸上,看不见,动不了,都要崩溃了,‘喔,他们雇我是因为我能做这个。我会没法展示出这一点的。所以他们真的得试试让我拿一件进行训练,让我当初使用的训练器材加上衣服的重量,让我为这个状况做好准备。’到了片场,做我在健身房做的事后,我一向都知道——没什么能让你为实拍做好准备。上个礼拜,我们拍了一场棒极了的戏,里面有几吨的水在我身后倾泻。我必须从大雨里跑过,干掉两个蛇兵,跳下三级台阶,救下红发女郎后再跑,同时我周围有几吨的水。我是说,你在训练的时候可没有准备应付这个。我曾在排演了一次后拍掌道‘好。我准备再来一次。’这很有趣。不过那正是让我做来真正感到享受的事。我能够做这些从小就看着长大,让我极端崇拜的事。我得到了我梦想的生活。

Snake Eyes and Scarlett have a romantic story?
蛇眼和红发女郎有爱情故事吗?

RP: There is in the comics.
RP:漫画里有。

But not in the film?
但电影里没有?

RP: There’s something there but Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow in the movie are very close and in a sense that Rachel says Scarlett is there for Snake Eyes and speaks for Snake, does she not have Snake feelings? So there is a close relationship between the two of them.
RP:有一些暗示,不过这部电影里蛇眼和白幽灵的关系非常密切,在某种意义上如瑞切尔所说,红发女郎支持蛇眼,替他说话,难道她对蛇眼没感觉?所以他们两个之间还是有种亲密关系的。

But not a romance?
但不是爱情?

RP: Not in this one.
RP:这一集里不是。

How many days did you train and how many days were you filming?
你训练了多少天,你的拍摄又有多少天?

RP: The main battle with Storm Shadow took 5 days to film. We did that a few weeks ago. I started training in January with the stunt guys and the fight team. I was training with them on a fitness level, working out the weapons I might be using. The sword work I can do in my sleep. It’s something I’ve been doing since I was a kid. We got into about a month of training with the guys, we had a few sequences tied down, a few fight scenes locked down, and then I had about six weeks of a gap, because I was working on set, I didn’t have time to train so I had to come in at three in the morning before I was called in on set, so I had to train at home at eight o’clock at night, so it was really full-on for me. I wasn’t getting to work with the stunt team so when I came in to go in on set, literally like a half an hour before filming, I had to have a re-cap and a revision of what we had to do. Some stuff had changed, because things evolve and change with the story. I was basically learning some of the stuff as we were doing it. That’s where my training came in handy, basically like remembering your steps with your partner.
RP:和白幽灵的打斗重头戏拍了5天。我们在几个星期前拍过了。我在一月份的时候开始和特技替身演员和打戏团队进行训练。我在适合度水平上与他们一起训练,练习我可能会使用到的武器。我睡着了都能耍刀。那是我在童年时期就开始做的事。我们花了将近一个月的时间与那些人进行训练,我们把几个武打序列结合起来,把几个打斗场景确定下来,然后我有大约6个星期的空挡,因为我在片场工作,我没有时间训练,因此我必须在早上三点被叫上场前进组,必须在晚上8点回家后进行训练,所以对我来说日程真的很满。我不能与特技队一起工作,因此当我进到片场,完全是在开拍前半小时抵达,我必须对我们必须要做的动作进行翻新和修正。有些动作被改动了,因为事情随着故事情节而进化改变。基本上有些动作我是边学边做。这就是我的训练派上用场的时候了,基本上就像和你的搭档一起记住你的步法。

How’d you walk across the floor on your fingertips?
你是怎么用指尖倒立走过地板的?

RP: My fingers are still killing me and my forearms are still killing me from that. I mean really sore.
RP:拍了那场戏后,我的手指和前臂到现在还是痛得要命。我是说,真的很痛啊。

So it’s for real?
那你是玩真的了?

RP: I can walk on my hands but I can’t walk on my fingertips.
RP:我能用手走路,但不能用指尖走路。

Was someone holding your feet wheel barrel-style?
是不是有人倒提着你的脚踝?

RP: We had a bit of assistance with wire. The thing I was talking to my wife about, she’s a gymnast, and I said to her, ‘I shouldn’t be in pain at all. I should have let the wire do the work. But what I’ve done, I wanted to do it.’ So I was putting the pressure on my hands to make it more believable that I was doing it. And it killed me, but I’m so glad I did it. And I said to Steven, ‘You know what you’ve done to me? You’re going to make every kid in the world ask me, ‘Hey can you do a finger-walking handstand?” You know I’m going to have to start the handstands with fingertips. And I know it can be done because I saw one of my masters in China do it. He did a two-finger handstand. I know that. He picked up and showed me that he was on his fingers. It can be done. Whether or not I want to break my fingers is a different story. I don’t know if my fingers are strong enough for that. It’s a lot of this type of training for that. A lot of finger press-ups.
RP:我们用钢丝帮了一点忙。我和我妻子谈论这事的时候——她是个体操运动员——我对她说,‘我根本就不应该觉得疼的。我应该让钢丝绳完成这部份工作。不过我所做的,正是我想做的。’因此我把压力施加在我的手上,让我正在做的事显得更真实可信。真是痛死我了,不过我很高兴我这样做了。我对斯蒂芬说:‘你知道你对我做了什么吗?你要让世界上的每个孩子都对我说:‘嗨,你能做一个指尖倒立行走吗?’你知道吗,我可能必须开始练习指尖倒立了。我知道这是能做到的,因为我曾见过我在中国的一个师父这样做。他做了一个二指禅。我知道。他挺直身子,让我看他是用指尖倒立。这能办到。不管我是不是想弄断我的手指,都是另一个故事。我不知道要做到这一点我的手指是不是足够强壮。这需要大量这一类型的训练。大量的手指俯卧撑。

出处:http://www.collider.com/2009/07/30/ray-park-snake-eyes-on-set-interview-gi-joe-the-rise-of-cobra/

评分

查看全部评分

主题

帖子

精华

外环星域

原力
水晶
发表于 2009-10-13 18:36 | 显示全部楼层
不可比
不过要是用眼镜蛇的拍摄手法去拍星战。。。。。。会不会更酷
dodofly.cn

主题

帖子

精华

中环

原力
水晶

克隆人汉化组

发表于 2009-10-20 18:53 | 显示全部楼层
http://www.comicbookresources.co ... 3621&disp=table

Ray Park 与其他作者合写电影版 Snake Eyes 的前传漫画故事

主题

帖子

精华

超级版主

原力
水晶
 楼主| 发表于 2009-10-21 19:55 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 August 于 2009-10-21 20:05 编辑
http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=preview&id=3621&disp=table

Ray Park 与其他作者合写电影版 Snake Eyes 的前传漫画故事
DataLore 发表于 2009-10-20 18:53

哦,这个新闻我以前倒是就见到过,不过——,看上去感觉故事还蛮精彩的样子啊 难道这将成为我有生以来收的第一本原版美漫吗?

感觉Ray Park还真是喜欢蛇眼这个角色啊,难道是因为蛇眼和他一样,总是不露脸,还没有台词吗?

主题

帖子

精华

中环

原力
水晶

克隆人汉化组

发表于 2009-10-22 23:46 | 显示全部楼层
哦,这个新闻我以前倒是就见到过,不过——,看上去感觉故事还蛮精彩的样子啊 难道这将成为我有生以来收的第一本原版美漫吗?

感觉Ray Park还真是喜欢蛇眼这个角色啊,难道是因为蛇眼和他一 ...
August 发表于 2009-10-21 19:55

我觉得这本漫画的画面很难看啊,就没启用好的画家……

A大你要是喜欢Ray Park的蛇眼,还不如入手一只孩之宝3.75玩具,
现在自己玩,以后传给孩子玩……

主题

帖子

精华

超级版主

原力
水晶
 楼主| 发表于 2009-10-23 20:04 | 显示全部楼层
我觉得这本漫画的画面很难看啊,就没启用好的画家……
DataLore 发表于 2009-10-22 23:46

是吗?不过我觉得画面还可以啊~

A大你要是喜欢Ray Park的蛇眼,还不如入手一只孩之宝3.75玩具,
现在自己玩,以后传给孩子玩……
DataLore 发表于 2009-10-22 23:46

哦,其实啊,我是喜欢Ray Park而已,如果这个漫画不是他写的,我是不会想到要买的

至于孩之宝的玩具嘛~,从来没玩过,感觉不是很诱人,也不知道怎么玩,汗。等我家年糕长大以后自己拿主意吧

本版积分规则

星球大战中文网官方微信公众号

手机版|星球大战中文网 ( 沪ICP备09001291号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 06:37 , Processed in 0.086269 second(s), 20 queries .