原力
水晶

克隆人汉化组

发表于 2009-9-28 23:40 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

原文: Ashley Eckstein Talks Ahsoka in Season Two

阿什利·埃克斯坦(Ashley Eckstein)谈第二季里的阿索卡

记者: PeteVilmur
翻译: DataLore

At Tuesday's Clone Wars SeasonTwo press junket staged at Lucasfilm's Big Rock Ranch, we got to sit in on around-table discussion with Ahsoka voice actor Ashley Eckstein who shared alittle of what we can expect from the Padawan when The Clone Wars returns nextweek:

周二在卢卡斯影业的巨石农场举办的《克隆人战争》第二季新闻发布宴会上,我们坐在一张圆桌前与阿索卡的配音演员阿什利·埃克斯坦做了访谈,她向我们透露了将于下周回归的剧集中这位绝地学徒的些许情况。

Changes for Season Two:
第二季的变化:

"Anakin definitely gives Ahsoka a lot of his trust, soin the beginning of the season, they're still together and he's still checkingup on her a lot. But there's one instance at the end of season two where hejust drops her off and says 'Good luck Snips.' So she definitely grows up alot, and he entrusts her a little more."

“阿纳金绝对给予了阿索卡很多的信任。虽然在这个季度开始时,师徒俩仍然一起执行任务,他经常性地检查她的情况。但第二季结尾的某一集里,他只是让她自己去,并说‘祝你好运,小鬼头。’所以她绝对成长了许多,而他也更放心地把任务托付给她了。”

"The biggest difference for Ahsoka that I like inseason two is that, in season one, she's more of just a tag-along who gives hersnippy opinion here and there and who has a good idea now and then -- but theykeep her on a very tight leash. In season two, she's given actual missions andactual storylines and a lot more freedom. She steps into the spotlight a littlemore. Where I feel like she was definitely the sidekick in season one, they puta lot on her shoulders in season two."

“阿索卡在第二季中,我喜欢的最大改变是:在第一季里她更多的是跟在师父后面,随口发表些唐突的意见,有时也会出些好点子,但她的自由度被限制得很死;在第二季里她有了真正的任务,真正的故事情节,以及多得多的自由。她作为故事焦点人物的时间更多一点。我感觉她在第一季里完全就是个助手,而在第二季里她的肩上被赋予了重任。”

Ahsoka's appeal:
阿索卡的吸引力:

"We didn't know if Ahsoka would just be popular withgirls or who would really take to her. It's been boys and girls, which has beenreally neat -- the boys are just as fascinated as the girls. I was happy thatgirls really took to Ahsoka, but they don't necessarily see her as a girl --they see her as a Jedi. In my opinion -- and in Yoda's opinion -- she was thebest Padawan for the job, and it had nothing to do with being male or female.I'm glad that the kids have looked past that."

“我们起先并不知道阿索卡的粉丝群会否只有女生,不知道有哪些人会真正喜欢上她。结果粉丝群既有男生又有女生,这真的十分了不起——男孩们和女孩们对她一样的着迷。我很高兴阿索卡有女性粉丝,她们不一定把她看作女孩子,而是看作一名绝地。在我的眼里,以及在尤达的眼里,她是胜任工作的最好的学徒,这与她的性别完全无关。我很高兴观众们对她的看法也跳出了性别圈子。”

Will Ahsoka follow Anakin's path to the dark side?
阿索卡会跟随阿纳金的脚步堕入黑暗面吗?

"She definitely becomes more and more like Anakin asthe series goes on. Especially in season two, you see Anakin all over Ahsoka'spersonality. Her fighting style becomes more like Anakin, she's veryspontaneous, very headstrong, kind of thinks outside of the box like Anakin.But I think Ahsoka, for where she is right now at her core, is far from thedark side. She wants to do everything the Jedi way, the right way, the positiveway, the moral way. She wants to be the best Jedi that she can be. While shethinks outside the box like Anakin, she's not going to the dark side. I don'tsee the dark side in her at all yet, really. But who knows?"

“随着剧集故事的发展,她绝对变得越来越像阿纳金。尤其是在第二季里,观众会看到阿索卡的性格如同阿纳金的翻版,她的战斗风格也变得更像阿纳金的,她非常率直,非常固执,思维不循规蹈矩,就像阿纳金那样。但从她目前的最本质来分析,我认为阿索卡距离黑暗面还很遥远。她想遵照绝地之道把每件事情都做对做好,符合道义。她想尽自己所能当一个最好的绝地。尽管她像阿纳金一样不拘一格,但她不会堕入黑暗面。真的,我在她的身上看不到半分黑暗面的影响。不过谁又能预言将来呢?”

On Ahsoka's fate:
阿索卡的命运:

"I trust Dave Filoni, and I know he's going to makethe best decision possible for the storyline and what makes sense. I really putit in his hands. I've heard several different theories -- the theories whereshe dies and the theories where she lives. One theory where she died literallyhad me welling up with tears because I have become so attached to this characterand care so much about her that to hear her come to her demise, I get veryemotional."

“我相信戴夫·菲洛尼,我知道他会竭尽所能写出合情合理的故事来。我真的是把自己角色的命运托付给他了。我已经听说了好几种不同的结局——有的说她死了,有的说她得以幸存。其中一个死亡结局真的令我流下热泪,因为我已经爱上了我的角色,关心她的一言一行,当听到她的死讯时,自然会十分的情绪化。”

Cast recordings:
给角色配音:

"They said we will do whatever we can to get all ofthe actors in the same room at the same time -- we really feel that that'simportant. I truly don't believe we would have achieved the same relationshipswith our characters that we have now if we hadn't been in the same room. We'revery, very close. You know, Matt Lanter is working on 90210, andunfortunately for that one episode, there was nothing they could do. He wasjust not able to make it and we felt like a piece of the episode was missingbecause he wasn't there standing next to us. So, it sounds cheesy, but afterfour years we've developed a really close bond very similar to our characters.We have each other's back."

“他们说会尽可能地把所有演员在同一时间聚集在同一间配音室里——我们确实感觉这么做很重要。我也真的相信,若不是我们在同一间房间里配音,我们不可能与剧中角色建立起如今这样紧密的联系。我们非常非常地亲密。你们知道,马特·兰特还要参与电视剧《90210》的演出,非常不幸,有一集他无论如何也不能抽身。他没法到我们的配音室里来,我们感觉这集缺少了点什么,就因为他不在我们身边。虽然这听起来很俗,但是在四年的合作中,我们彼此之间已经建立了非常亲密的联系,很像我们扮演的角色之间的联系。我们互相支持。”

主题

帖子

精华

超级版主

原力
水晶
发表于 2009-9-29 08:56 | 显示全部楼层
我和你撞车了

主题

帖子

精华

中环

原力
水晶

克隆人汉化组

楼主| 发表于 2009-9-29 18:48 | 显示全部楼层
我和你撞车了
August 发表于 2009-9-29 08:56

向A大负荆请罪,
今后一定加强沟通协作

本版积分规则

星球大战中文网官方微信公众号

手机版|星球大战中文网 ( 沪ICP备09001291号 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 15:21 , Processed in 0.067881 second(s), 19 queries .