精华

超级版主

原力
水晶
发表于 2009-9-9 23:14 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
(Ray Park: Snake Eyes Speaks!)

2009年8月5日

作者:Chris Spitale

Ten years after The Phantom Menace introduced the Star Wars saga to a new generation of filmgoers, actor Ray Park continues to make an impact in a variety of fan-cherished works. Unforgettable as Darth Maul, Park this week adopts the mantle of Snake Eyes, the silent ninja commando from G.I.JOE: The Rise of Cobra. Furthermore, Park will also have a role in the upcoming season of Heroes. Here, Park discusses how Maul changed his life, and how he was able to get into character as the ninja hero.
在《幽灵的威胁》将星战传奇介绍给新一代影迷的十年之后,演员雷·帕克继续在各种各样影迷珍藏的影片里制造影响。扮演了令人难忘的达斯·摩尔之后,本周帕克正式接下蛇眼——这个来自《特种部队:眼镜蛇崛起》中沉默的忍者突击队员——的衣钵。此外,帕克还会在新一季《英雄》中扮演一个角色。这里,帕克谈论了摩尔如何改变了他的生活,以及他是如何得到忍者英雄这一角色的。

How has your life changed in the ten years since you first appeared onscreen as Sith Lord Darth Maul?
自从你第一次以西斯尊主达斯·摩尔的身份出现在银幕上之后,这十年里你的生活有了怎样的改变?

It's changed a great deal. I didn't realize at the time how big the character would be. I was just grateful to get a part in a movie where I could show my martial arts skills and acting skills and have fun. I get a lot of recognition for Maul. Meeting the fans and attending a lot of conventions have kept me enthusiastic and wanting to continue in acting and portray the heroes that I grew up playing with, like Snake Eyes in the upcoming G.I.JOE film.
变化非常大。那时侯我还没有意识这会是多大的一个角色。我只是对能在一部展示自己武术技巧以及表演技巧并且得到乐趣的影片中演出心怀感激。摩尔让我倍受关注。与影迷见面,参加许多聚会,让我保持热情,并且想要继续表演,扮演那些我从小玩到大的英雄人物,就像即将上映的这部《特种部队》中的蛇眼。

As my wife says, I'm like Peter Pan, the boy who doesn't want to grow up. It's fun, my kids enjoy it, and I don't want to grow up! I want to have fun with the characters I play. I was blown away when I was a kid watching Star Wars -- it was the first movie I saw on a big screen when I was only seven or eight years old, and that just opened up a flood of enthusiasm for me wanting to be the greatest or the best. I wanted to be like Bruce Lee in a sense because whenever I watched Bruce Lee, I was taken away and he entertained me and motivated me, and it's good to hear when fans come up and they've been motivated by what they've seen of me. I'm a big fan and it's nice to share that.
正如我妻子所说,我就象是彼特·潘,那个不想长大的孩子。这很有趣,我的孩子喜欢,而我不想长大!我想在我扮演的角色中获得乐趣。我小时侯看《星战》时,我惊呆了——当时我只有七岁或八岁,那是我在大银幕上看的第一部电影,就是它引发了我心中激情的洪流,让我想要成为最伟大或是最优秀的演员。在某种意义上我想成为李小龙,因为我只要一看到李小龙,就会被吸引住,他让我觉得愉悦,是我的动力,而我很高兴地听见影迷们上前来说,我所扮演的角色成为了他们的动力。我是个大影迷,能与人分享这很棒。

How did you get the role of Snake Eyes in G.I.JOE: The Rise of Cobra?
你是怎么得到《特种部队:眼镜蛇的崛起》中蛇眼一角的?

I heard they were making the movie, and I made a few calls and was about to make my own demo reel, like Elijah Wood did for The Lord of the Rings. I had all of my gear ready, and greenscreen, and I did a storyboard, but then I got a call from a casting director for a top secret project. He wouldn't say what it was, but asked me to come down and meet with director Stephen Sommers.
我听说他们正在筹拍这片子,我打了几个电话,正打算制作我自己的作品演示视频,就象伊立亚·伍德为《指环王》做的那样。我准备好了全套装备,有绿幕,我还做了一个故事板,但接着我就接到了一个某绝密拍摄组的选角导演打来的电话。他不愿说是什么片子,但请我下楼去见见导演斯蒂芬·索墨斯。

Before the audition, I was in Indianapolis at a convention. I researched the character and I didn't really eat and didn't really speak to many people for four days. I trained three hours in the morning before the show and then again after signing for a couple hours, and I just became Snake Eyes. When I got off the plane on that Monday morning at 9 AM, I went straight to the audition with my gear and I just nailed it -- the best audition I've ever done in my life.
参加试镜前,我在印第安纳波立斯参加一个聚会。我研究了角色,四天时间里我基本没怎么吃东西,也没和太多人交谈。早上节目开始前我训练三个小时,接着再去签几个小时的名,然后我变成了蛇眼。周一早上9点我一下飞机,我直接去了试镜地点,穿着我的全套装备,完全进入了角色——这是我有生以来做得最好的一次试镜。

How familiar were you with G.I.JOE and the character of Snake Eyes?
你对《特种部队》以及蛇眼这个角色有多熟悉?

I knew about Snake Eyes but not as much as I did once I began researching him. I knew what I knew as a kid, but before auditioning I did a lot of research and played that into my audition. When I was a kid, my dad got me Action Man. Then when I was about eight, my brother got Action Force -- the smaller scale, and which was what G.I.JOE was called in the UK. I grew up with it, and I love the white ninja Storm Shadow. He and Snake Eyes are my favorites.
我知道蛇眼,但对他的了解并不多,直到我开始研究他以后。那时我的认知还停留在儿时,但试镜前我做了大量的研究,并把研究结果带进了我的试镜表演。在我小时侯,我爸爸给我买了Action Man。那时我大约八岁,我弟弟得到了Action Force——尺寸小一点的,而那是《特种部队》在英国的叫法。我从小玩到大,最爱白衣忍者“白幽灵”。他和蛇眼是我的最爱。

Ray Park as Snake Eyes.
雷·帕克扮演蛇眼。

What was it like playing Snake Eyes? Was it more difficult than playing Darth Maul?
扮演蛇眼是什么样的情况?是不是比演达斯·摩尔要难得多?

It was fun! For me it was a dream come true and hard work -- a lot of work. The thing that made it hard for me was the suit. Once the suit was on, it was very tight on my body. It was foam latex rubber and didn't hurt when I had a rough landing, but I couldn't turn my neck -- it was like a rubber band around my neck. To do a butterfly twist, I was thinking, "How am I going to do this!?" My spatial awareness wasn't nearly as great as I wanted it to be with the hood and visor on, and I could hardly see, not to mention the breathing aspect of it. It got to a point where I was meditating every time I put that suit on.
很有趣!对我来说这就是梦想成真,以及艰难的工作——大量的工作。就我而言就是那套制服让事情变得难办。一旦穿上那制服,它就紧绷着我的身体。它是泡沫胶乳橡胶做的,我做硬着陆时不会痛,但我没法转动我的脖子——我的脖子上就好象套了个橡皮圈。要做一个旋子转体的时候,我就想,“这我要怎么做?!”戴着头罩和面甲,我的空间意识不如我希望的那样好,我几乎看不见,更别提呼吸方面的事了。每次我穿上那身制服,我就进入一种冥想状态。

We were in some hot, confined spaces at times, and I couldn't talk to anyone -- and it wasn't because I had nothing to say to cast members, but because I had to concentrate on not freaking out inside the suit. I had to psyche myself up, but I got used to it, and before I knew it, it was part of the gig. But I lost about ten pounds every couple of days because it was such a hot suit. I'd take the suit off and I was so lean, then I'd go home and eat and eat and eat, and the next day I'd have a belly, but at the end of the day, it would be gone.
有时我们会到一些又热又狭窄的空间里,而我不能和任何人说话——不是因为我和剧组成员没什么可说的,而是因为我在那身制服里必须全神贯注,让自己不至于崩溃。我必须做好充分的心理准备,不过我还是习惯了这件制服,在我意识到这一点之前,它已经是这个怪人的一部分了。但我差不多每过几天就要失掉大约十磅的体重,因为制服实在是太热了。我脱下制服,变得那么瘦,于是我回家吃啊吃啊吃啊,第二天我就吃出个大肚子来,但这天结束后,吃下去的又没了。

When I look at Christian Bale in Batman or Ron Perlman in Hellboy, I really sympathize with what they do. But I'd do it again a million times over -- I didn't feel like Snake Eyes if I didn't have the suit on.
当我看着《蝙蝠侠》里的克里斯蒂安·贝尔,或是《地狱男爵》里的罗恩·普尔曼时,我真的非常同情他们所做的事。但我会再上百万次地这样做——如果我没有穿着那身行头,我就不觉得自己象蛇眼。

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

G.I.JOE: The Rise of COBRA opens in theaters August 7. This interview was originally conducted for Star Wars Insider magazine.
《特种部队:眼镜蛇的崛起》8月7日剧院公映。本访谈原刊载于《星战知情者》杂志。

出处:http://starwars.com/fans/rocks/news20090805/index.html

主题

帖子

精华

外环星域

原力
水晶
发表于 2009-9-10 03:30 | 显示全部楼层
I love the white ninja Storm Shadow.
蛇眼喜欢白幽灵。。。扶额。。。我爱这个世界。。。

主题

帖子

精华

外环星域

原力
水晶

西斯绝地

发表于 2009-9-10 09:06 | 显示全部楼层
``````天啊``````
游走于原力的光明与黑暗,追寻着原力间的平衡

主题

帖子

精华

中环

原力
水晶

西斯

发表于 2009-9-10 09:53 | 显示全部楼层
帕克喜欢白幽灵,哈哈哈,又是反派,难道他内心有阴暗的一面?顺便说一下,很喜欢看他耍功夫!

主题

帖子

精华

外环星域

原力
水晶

绝地共和国

发表于 2009-9-10 10:59 | 显示全部楼层
记得小时候看的动画版称蛇眼为面具人

主题

帖子

精华

副管理员

原力
水晶

克隆人汉化组其他

发表于 2009-9-10 11:42 | 显示全部楼层
I love the white ninja Storm Shadow.
蛇眼喜欢白幽灵。。。扶额。。。我爱这个世界。。。
jedimo 发表于 2009-9-10 03:30

兔子的香艳想法暴露无遗……
Do,  or  do  not.
There  is  no  try.
Train  yourself  to  let  go  of  everything  you  fear  to  lose.

主题

帖子

精华

中环

原力
水晶

克隆人汉化组

发表于 2009-9-10 12:33 | 显示全部楼层
记得小时候看的动画版称蛇眼为面具人
wrhunter 发表于 2009-9-10 10:59

“面具人”和“白幽灵”都是当年错误的,但已被观众广泛接受的译名。
正确译名应该是:“蛇眼”和“岚影”。

“蛇眼”这个名字,在漫画里给出了来历的,就是赌博术语“蛇眼”,意即掷骰子掷出必输的两点。
而Storm Shadow是日本人,他的日本姓氏就是“岚影”。

本版积分规则

星球大战中文网官方微信公众号

手机版|星球大战中文网 ( 沪ICP备09001291号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 20:32 , Processed in 0.061649 second(s), 19 queries .