原力
水晶

共和国

发表于 2011-4-19 08:29 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 0de浪漫 于 2011-4-19 09:57 编辑

鼓掌…这下《千月之谜》同人的阿索卡,帕德梅,雷克斯视角就全咯!

Shadow of Tears

泪影

Death, lies on her like an untimely frost...
死亡,笼罩着她,如一场早至的冷霜…

"It will , Padme. You.. must.. believe..."
“一定会的,帕德梅。你…必须…坚信…”

" Ahsoka! "
“阿索卡!”

Everything was a blur. I don't know if it was a sentimental thing or if it was the fact that my body was already shutting itself down. All I knew was that one moment I was laying a wet cloth over the forehead one of my dying brothers, and the next I was holding the fallen form of my Commander. She landed roughly against my armor. I wondered grimly whether it would have felt any softer than the cold duracrete floor she would otherwise be lying on. At least it was warmer. For now.

一切模糊成一片。我不知道这是因为感情用事或是我实际的身体状况已经坚持不住了。我所知道的一切只有,前一刻我还在给我某位濒死兄弟的前额敷上湿布,下一刻我拥着我正在倒下的指挥官。她重重落在我的盔甲上。我冷静的疑惑着,她要是没有躺在这里,而是躺在冰冷的永凝土地面上会不会更舒服一点。至少我怀里更暖和些。目前为止。
I saw just flash of recognition in her eyes as I caught her. She may have tried to smile . I'll never know, I thought to myself. Her eyes fell shut. For the last time.
当我抱住她,我看到她眼中一闪而过的赞许。她可能虚弱到无法微笑。我永远不会知道,我在心里暗想。她合上双眼。最后一次。

Everything had gone wrong. We were winning - the bombs had been disarmed, the mad scientist captured,and it was just a matter of cleaning up and going home. Another crazy Skywalker crusade behind us. It had been easy.

一切乱成一团。我们本来正要取胜—炸弹已被解除,疯狂的科学家已被逮捕,打扫战场,之后回家。又一次疯狂的天行者式行动结束了。到此为止挺轻松。
Too easy.
太过轻松了。

Some blasted service droid got a hold of one of the virus canisters. We tried to track it down, rechecking allthe bombs in the armory for it. That droid snuck past allof us. Just one bomb.

该死的服务机器人拿到了病毒试管中的一支。我们曾试图骗下,因此再次检查所有库存炸弹。那个机器人躲过了我们所有人。仅仅一枚炸弹。
One too many. The virus was loose. Desperately we tried to get to the safe rooms. The Commander had us go in first, and ordered us to shut the doors. At the last second she jumped through. But it wasn't enough.

一枚就够多了。病毒被释放,我们拼命跑向避难室。指挥官让我们先进去,下令关门。直到最后一秒她才跳进来。但还不够快。
The deadly blue haze filled the room. Entering our nostrils, our mouths, filling our bodies with the cruel poison.

致命的蓝雾充斥房间。钻入鼻孔,口腔,凶残的毒素填满我们的躯体。
I'd never seen morale drop so low, so fast. I was even losing my normal bravado. No matter how bad things ever got in battle, there was always the possibility, a forlorn hope, of making it out, of getting back home, of living to fight another day. There was none of that this time. If we were defeated, we would die. If we were victorious, we would die too.
我从未见过士气下降的如此之低,如此之快。我甚至快失掉我一贯的勇气。以前无论战况多糟,心里总会觉得有可能,留一线希望,希望能突破困境,能返回家园,能有朝一日再奔赴战场。这次却什么都没有。如果被击倒,我们会死。如果赢得胜利,同样会死。

The only question was how many innocents would die with us.
唯一的问题在于有多少无辜者为我们陪葬。

The mission plan changed in a second. I couldn't recall the details, anymore. It was all fuzzy. The poison, again. But I remembered the droids. We had to stop the droids. Stop them from breaking out of the vault. Breaking out of our tomb.

任务方案立刻变更。我再回忆不起细节了。模糊成一团。原因还是病毒。但我记得起那些机器人。我们得阻止机器人。阻止它们冲破地下室。冲破我们的墓穴。
Droids were easy. We took em on all the time. But it was different when your body was being eaten from the inside out, by a madman's invention. Our Commander led the way, her green lightsaber cutting through the blue haze of death. "We're not dead yet!" she had told us, encouraging us to press on. She seemed strong, invincible. She was a Jedi.
机器人是小菜一碟。我们一直都在和他们打交道。但当你的身体从里到外都在被某疯子发明创造的玩意掏空时,那就不是一回事了。我们的指挥官头前带路,她的绿色光剑穿透蓝色的死亡雾霭。“我们还没死掉呢!”她告诉过我们,鼓励我们坚持下去。她看起来坚强而又不屈。她是一名绝地。

But she wasn't immortal.

但她没有不死之身。
I remembered her orders, vaguely. Well, I couldn't remember all of them, anymore. My brain was shutting down, trying to keep its most vital functions alive for aslong as possible.
她的命令我记的不是很准确。我怎么也想不起全部的命令了。我的大脑快要停转了,在试着尽可能长时间保持运作。

But I remembered her voice. It rang clear and strong."For as long as we are able," I heard her say. Brave words. But she would die - we all would, and it would be so much more painful for her small body. Dissolved from within, eaten alive.

但我记得她的声音。听起来明晰坚定。“我们将尽我们的所能,”我听见她这么说。真是无所畏惧的话语。但她快死了—我们都快死了,而她小小的身体承受了太多的痛苦。潜伏在血肉里,将她生吞活剥。
It wasn't fair. I had told the Senator that this was whatwe were born to do. I meant it. We weren't normal people. We were destined to fight and die for the Republic. For the citizens of the Republic. For normal people. It was hard, but it was fair.
这不公平。我告诉过参议员,这是我们的天职所在。这是实话。我们不是正常人。我们命中注定要奋战至死,为共和国捐躯。为共和国百姓。为普通人。艰难,但很公平。

This isn't fair . She was a Jedi. She wasn't normal either. But she should be. She was born to normal parents. Shegrew at a normal rate. She should have had a normal childhood, normal friends, far away from the death andhorror that is war. A normal life. A life where she could do those things that normal people apparently did.
而这不公平。她是一名绝地。她同样不平凡。但她应该正常。她生来有正常的父母。她以正常速度成长。她应该有正常的童年,正常的朋友,远离战争中的死亡和凶险。一份正常的人生。那种她可以做普通人所做之事的人生。
Love, play, dream. Live .

恋爱,玩耍,做梦,活着。
Now, she would die.

现在,她快死了。
It isn't fair. She was too good for this.

这不公平。她这样美好,不该如此。
Too pure to die contaminated by a madman's biologicalhorror.
如此纯真,不该死于疯子的生化毒害。

Too kind to die from a poison born of malice.
如此善良,不该死于蓄意制造的毒藥。

Too brave to die lying in the arms of her broken Captain.
如此勇敢,不该死在她筋疲力尽的上尉的臂弯里。

It isn't fair.
这不公平。

I glanced around the room. It looked like I was the last man conscious. The Senator was moving from one manto the other, laying cool hands on fevered brows, whispering words of comfort to deaf ears.

我环顾着避难室。看起来我是唯一一个清醒着的男人了。参议员冰冷的手一个人再一个人地放在烧得滚烫的额头上,向听不见的耳朵轻声说着着宽慰人心的话语。
Moments ago my Commander was doing the same. Herbrave smile, her kind touch. She was suffering, in pain, like all of us. She should have been resting, maybe doing her Jedi thing, to ease her own pain. Yet till the moment she fainted, collapsing into my arms, she encouraged, she comforted. She gave everything she could till the moment she fell.
不久前,我的指挥官也在做着同样的事情。她勇敢的笑容,她体贴的抚慰。她在受苦,忍痛,就和我们所有人一样。她应该歇息,或许使用她的绝地技能,来减轻她的病痛。她一直在鼓励,在安抚,直到她晕厥,倒塌在我的怀中。她在倒下之前做了力所能及的一切。

I looked back at her face. I wish I could see her smile again. Her features were drawn, marred by the pain that would be the last thing she felt. She lay limply against my armor.
我重新端祥起她的面庞。真希望能再次看到她的笑脸。她的脸色苍白憔悴,被最后一刻感到的苦痛污染。她软软依靠在我的盔甲上。

The armor that may well be her grave, because I am not letting her go.

这盔甲或许会是她的坟墓,因为,我绝不放手。
Pain would be the last thing she felt.

痛苦是她最后的感觉。
Death would be the last thing she saw.
死亡是她最后的所见。

No, it wasn't. That fleeting glance, that spark of recognition. When she knew, she must have known, that her Captain had caught her.

不,不是死亡。她匆匆一眼,闪现出赞许。那时她知道,她一定知道,她的上尉拥住了她。
My face would be the last thing she saw.
我的脸会是她最终所见。

It still wasn't fair, that her last glimpse should be the scarred, dirty face of a dying clone. But it would have tobe enough. I locked my eyes on her shut eyelids. It seemed I could still see the aqua blue orbs behind them. No, that's the poison.

这仍然不公平,她最后一眼看到的是一个快要死掉的克隆人的伤痕累累的邋遢面容。但这就够了。我入神看着她的眼睑。仿佛仍能看到眼睑下水蓝色的眼眸。不对,那是病毒的颜色。
I was slipping away. I couldn't last much longer. I only had one more wish. If I die here, I just want her face to be the last thing I see, too.
我快倒下了。我撑不了多久。我只剩一个愿望。如果我在这里死去,我也想让她的面孔成为我最后的一眼。

I looked around the room one more time. That stupid Gungan - a Representative! - was still bumbling around in his safety suit. Maybe the idiot can give us all a mass Gungan funeral.

我再次环顾房间。那个傻乎乎的刚根人—竟然还是个代表!—还在他那身防护服里到处添乱子。也许那个白痴能给我们举行一次集体刚根式葬礼。
I saw the Senator. I had thought that she would be the last of us to go, having been in another safety suit during most of the fighting. But her smaller body appeared to be making up the difference. She had fallen to her knees in front of one of my men. The hand holding her cooling cloth had fallen over his shoulder, and her forehead lay against his dirty chest armor. She was still conscious, barely.
我看见了参议员。她在战斗的大部分时间里穿着防护服,我本来以为她会是我们之中最后倒下的人。但她单薄的身材似乎抵消了有无防护服的差别。她在我的一位部下面前跪下。握着降温布片的那只手搭在他的肩上,她的前额垂在他的脏胸甲上。她还清醒,虽然勉勉强强。

I saw tears fall from her face, landing on my brother's armor, trickling down and leaving thin trails that glistened in the dim light.
我看见眼泪从她的面颊滑坠,落在我兄弟的盔甲上,在昏暗的光线中,拖出一道闪着微光的泪痕。

She was crying. It's what normal people did when faced with tragedy, when things weren't fair.

她在流泪。当遭遇不平,面对不幸时,普通人会掉泪的。
I turned back to my Commander's drawn face.

再次看向我的指挥官苍白的面容。
If I were a normal person, this is when I would cry.
如果我是个普通人,这时我会哭泣。

评分

查看全部评分

坚守真爱,突破自我,信赖人性,以零度浪漫静待Rexoka

主题

帖子

精华

版主

原力
水晶

共和国克隆人汉化组

发表于 2011-4-19 09:18 | 显示全部楼层
jar jar那里生动啊。可惜,哥凌厉的眼神已经捕捉到一个错别字

主题

帖子

精华

外环星域

原力
水晶
发表于 2011-4-19 12:03 | 显示全部楼层
顶小漫漫,撒花,拥抱,亲吻

主题

帖子

精华

外环星域

原力
水晶

西斯

发表于 2011-4-19 14:43 | 显示全部楼层
嗯,威武!
马卡龙炸裂少女

主题

帖子

精华

外环星域

原力
水晶

绝地

发表于 2011-4-20 09:35 | 显示全部楼层
來拜讀浪漫的AR文,一次比一次淚目哩.....><
I waited patiently,because I knew you'd come for me.

主题

帖子

精华

版主

原力
水晶

共和国

楼主| 发表于 2011-4-20 09:57 | 显示全部楼层
5# 亞索卡

呜呜…可怜的小两口…
坚守真爱,突破自我,信赖人性,以零度浪漫静待Rexoka

主题

帖子

精华

外环星域

原力
水晶

同盟

发表于 2011-4-25 15:11 | 显示全部楼层
愈來愈精采了!
never tell me the odds

主题

帖子

精华

外环星域

原力
水晶
发表于 2011-5-2 00:05 | 显示全部楼层
呃,翻译不易,支持一下。
It is your destiny.

本版积分规则

星球大战中文网官方微信公众号

手机版|星球大战中文网 ( 沪ICP备09001291号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 00:05 , Processed in 0.070784 second(s), 20 queries .