主题

帖子

精华

超级版主

原力
水晶
发表于 2009-2-16 21:48 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 August 于 2010-1-8 19:29 编辑

(Anakin and Ahsoka's Bond Strengthens in "Jedi Crash")

2009年1月14日

As Jedi Master and Padawan, the relationship between Anakin Skywalker and Ahsoka Tano is central to Star Wars: The Clone Wars -- and it faces a difficult test in "Jedi Crash," an all-new episode that premieres at 9 p.m. ET/PT Friday on Cartoon Network..
作为绝地师徒,阿纳金·天行者和阿索卡·塔诺之间的关系是《星球大战:克隆人战争》的中心——并且在最新一集《绝地遇险》中面临了一次艰难的考验,该集将于周五东部/太平洋时间晚9点在卡通在线首播。

With Anakin suffering from life-threatening injuries, Ahsoka needs to find medical aid for him on an unfamiliar planet. The task leads her to a village populated by friendly but devoutly pacifistic creatures. As she implores them for help, Ahsoka finds she needs to practice the Jedi philosophy that prohibits personal attachments.
由于阿纳金身负致命重伤,阿索卡需要在一颗陌生的星球上为他找到医疗救助。这项考验将她引到了一个村庄,这里的村民友善但却是虔诚的和平主义者。就在她向他们乞求帮助时,阿索卡发现自己需要将绝地断绝私情的哲学付诸实践。

The episode not only introduces a brand-new race of characters to the Star Wars galaxy -- the Lurmen -- but also brings a new dimension to the bond between Anakin and Ahsoka. Their relationship is one that Ashley Eckstein, who voices the young Padawan, says she understands.
这一集不仅介绍了《星战》银河系中一个全新的角色种族——勒明人——还给阿纳金和阿索卡之间的关系带来了一个全新的视角。给小学徒配音的Ashley Eckstein说,她理解他们之间的关系。

"I wanted to be just like my big brother when I was growing up, and I really was just like Ahsoka -- I was such a tomboy," Eckstein recalls. She says she recalls remembers "playing Star Wars" with her brother in their living room. Back then, she took the role of R2-D2 to her brother's C-3PO, and Eckstein says their relationship helped her define Ahsoka's interactions with her Jedi master.
“我小的时候,就希望能成为我大哥那样的人,我真的很象阿索卡——活脱一个假小子。”Eckstein回忆道。她说她记得曾和自己的大哥在起居室里玩“星球大战表演”游戏。那时侯,她接演R2-D2,和她哥哥演的C-3PO配对,Eckstein说他们之间的关系帮助她明确了阿索卡和她绝地师父之间的相互作用。

"I was the only girl on the baseball team and proud of it," she says. "I may not have been the best hitter or the best fielder, but I was the fastest runner, and I would outrun any boy on the field. I was close in age with my brother, and we played in the same league, but my mom insisted that we not be on the same team because she wanted that sense of competitiveness, and she wanted me to be able to flourish in my own light and not be in my brother's shadow."
“我是棒球队里的唯一女孩,我对此非常骄傲,”她说,“我也许不是最好的击球手或外野手,但我跑得最快,在场上我可以超过任何一个男孩。我和我哥哥年纪相差不大,我们是队友,但我妈坚持说我们不能在同一个队里打球,因为她想要有竞争的感觉,而且她希望我以自己的能力创出业绩,而不是躲在我哥哥的阴影之下。”

It's a challenge similar to the one Ahsoka faces, particularly since Anakin accepted her only begrudgingly. "Being a girl, and a younger sister, made me strive that much harder because I wanted to prove to my brother that I could hang with him and his friends. I really loved having an older brother, learning from him and kind of being his Padawan, in a sense."
这和阿索卡要面对的那种挑战很相似,尤其是在阿纳金勉强接受了她以后。“作为一个女孩,一个小妹妹,这让我的努力艰难许多,因为我想向我的哥哥证明,我可以和他以及他的那些朋友一起玩。我真的很喜欢有个大哥哥,向他学习,从某种意义上来说也有点象他的学徒。”

While Star Wars: The Clone Wars is packed with thrills and action, Eckstein is most enthusiastic about the series' exploration of her character's emotions and humanity. She says Anakin and Ahsoka's relationship helps form the emotional core of the series.
虽然《星球大战:克隆人战争》充满了惊险情节与动作场面,但最让Eckstein热心的还是这个系列对她这个角色情感和人性的探索。她说阿纳金和阿索卡的关系帮助形成了这个系列的情感核心。

Ahsoka Tano (left) keeps watch over a wounded Anakin Skywalker in "Jedi Crash," an all-new episode of Star Wars: The Clone Wars premiering at 9 p.m. ET/PT Friday, January 16, on Cartoon Network.
阿索卡·塔诺(左)在《绝地遇险》中看护着受伤的阿纳金·天行者,这是《星球大战:克隆人战争》的最新一集,将于周五东部/太平洋时间晚9点在卡通在线首播。

"There are some really touching moments in the series between Anakin and Ahsoka, and you definitely see their relationship grow and mature," Eckstein says. "In the beginning of the series, they're still learning about each other. But as the battles go on and they go through all these trials and tribulations, their relationship just grows and blossoms. They learn a lot from each other."
“这个系列里在阿纳金和阿索卡之间有些真正感动人心的时刻,你可以明白无误地看到他们的关系在发展、成熟,”Eckstein说,“在这个系列开始的时候,他们还在互相了解。但随着战斗的继续,他们共同经历了所有那些考验和磨难,他们的关系就成长起来并开出花朵。他们都从对方身上学到了许多。”

http://www.starwars.com/theclonewars/news011409.html

本版积分规则

星球大战中文网官方微信公众号

手机版|星球大战中文网 ( 沪ICP备09001291号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-17 05:06 , Processed in 0.057181 second(s), 18 queries .