帖子

精华

超级版主

原力
水晶
发表于 2009-3-12 20:03 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 August 于 2009-12-29 20:21 编辑

(Padme Amidala, Costume P17)

The character of Senator Padme Amidala undergoes so many costume changes through the course of Episode II that it became easier to denote her wardrobe with a numbered system. Costume P17 is a blue dress worn by Amidala during a visit to Tatooine in Attack of the Clones.
在EPII的拍摄过程中,帕德美·阿米达拉参议员这个角色得更换如此之多的服装,使用一个编码系统就能够轻易地对她的服装进行标识了。P17号服装是阿米达拉在《克隆人的进攻》中来到塔图因期间穿的一件蓝色长裙。

Concept artist Iain McCaig based P17 on an unused handmaiden dress first crafted for Episode I. "We had three years to design Episode I as opposed to one year for Episode II," says McCaig. "In those three years, we designed almost all three of the films, and there's thousands of costumes and creatures and ships and things that are approved but just never used. We knew we could draw on that when it came to do the later films."
概念艺术家伊安·麦克塞格在一件侍女服的基础上设计出了P17,这件侍女服最初是为EP1而精心制作的,但从未被使用过。“我们有三年的时间为EPI设计服装,而EPII只有一年时间,”麦克塞格说,“在那三年里,我们几乎为全部新三部曲进行了设计,所以那里有几千件已被认可的设计,只不过这些设计好了的服装和生物从未被用上而已。我们知道我们可以在拍下一部影片时再拿出来用。”

"We knew we could use this one, since on Episode II we started to reveal more of Padm? so it fit in well with that. Here she is with her hair down, and more relaxed look and a more revealing costume, especially the off-the-shoulders light blue centerpiece dress," says McCaig.
“我们知道我们用得上这一件,从EPII开始,我们将开始展现帕德美的另一面,因此这一件正合适。在这部片子里她把头发披垂下来,有着更随意的表情和一件更暴露的服装,特别是这件露肩的浅蓝色带中间装饰的长裙。”麦克塞格说。

The sleeves are adorned with an emblem similar to Amidala's royal crest. In the original sketches, these sleeves led to voluminous pockets. "It's based on a Chinese and medieval design, where they would sew giant pockets into the front of costumes," notes McCaig
袖子上装饰的是一种与阿米达拉皇家纹章十分相似的图案。在原始草稿中,这些袖子引向一对宽大的口袋。“这是基于中国和中世纪的设计,当时他们会在服装的前边逢制很大的口袋。”麦克塞格解释说。

The circle on the front of the dress is in keeping with the "Space Nouveau" look developed for Episode I.
衣服前摆的圆形装饰图与为EPI设计的“太空新风格” 相联系。

"One of the things I liked about the outline of this costume is that it kind of reminds me of a star," says McCaig. "There she is: starchild, the ultimate queen of the universe, making her a very iconic shape."
“我对这件服装感兴趣的一个地方就在于这件服装的轮廓使我有些许地联想到星星,”麦克塞格说,“这就是她:星辰之子,宇宙中最后的女王,这使她显得十分偶像化。”

Left off from the original design were markings on Amidala's forehead. "A long time ago, when I put those dots on the Queen's cheeks, I had thought that would be the mark of a monarch. I wanted these two marks on her forehead to mean she was available," laughs McCaig. "Well, wouldn't that simplify life? George Lucas didn't go for that."
从原始设计中撤下来的是阿米达拉前额上的图案。“很久以前,当我们在女王的面颊上点上那两个圆点时,我就想这可以成为君主的标志。我想把这两个标记画在她额头上,以表示她曾是一名君主,”麦克塞格大笑道,“啊,简单化的生活,不是吗?乔治·卢卡斯没有认同这个。”

原文网址:www.starwars.com/episode-ii/feature/20020107/index.html

主题

帖子

精华

超级版主

原力
水晶
 楼主| 发表于 2009-3-12 20:25 | 显示全部楼层
服装笔记:物质女孩

翠莎·比格是服装部门的头,但乔治·卢卡斯总是准备着在创作方面进行帮助。这件裙子就是一个例子,他相信,服装的面料与样式应该反映出穿着者的精神世界。我们在这部电影里看见的帕德美处于一种更私人的层面:更象一个女人,而不是一个国家的领导者。

本版积分规则

星球大战中文网官方微信公众号

手机版|星球大战中文网 ( 沪ICP备09001291号 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 14:45 , Processed in 0.062481 second(s), 18 queries .