精华

超级版主

原力
水晶
发表于 2009-2-22 13:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 August 于 2009-12-29 20:18 编辑

02年6月27日

(on the dark side)

"He has a great capacity to have a brooding dark side," says Writer / Director George Lucas, describing Hayden Christensen. "He's very good with anger, and those kind of qualities, which are not only important for this film, but are even more important for the next film. I was casting for the arc of this character, not just how he was able to play it in this one. The boyish qualities start to drift away in the next film."
“他有一种了不起的获取日益浓重的黑暗面的能力。”编剧兼导演乔治·卢卡斯这样描述海登·克里斯腾森,“他非常擅长表现愤怒,而这些品质不仅对这部电影很重要,对下一部电影来说,甚至更重要。我在找的是能表现出这种角色张力的演员,而不仅仅是他能不能在这一部里表演。在下一部电影里,这种孩子气的特性就开始渐渐消失了。”

When landing the role of Anakin, Christensen's research materials were the four previous films of the Star Wars series. "There's only so much you can draw from a man behind a mask," said Christensen. "But I wanted to bring some of the monotone aspect of the way he delivered his lines to my character, to a lesser degree, just so you can see where he was going. Also, there were certain times when I'd move my hands the way he would to indicate certain physical sensibilities that were to come."
当获得阿纳金一角时,克里斯腾森的研究素材就是《星战》系列的四部电影。“你从一个戴面具的男人身上只能找到这么多东西,”克里斯腾森说,“不过我想让我的角色用少许他那种单调的方式说话,更少起伏,正是如此你才可以看出他会走向何处。同样,某些时候我也用他那种方式做手部动作,以暗示将会来临的特定的肢体感觉。”

To further school himself in the way of the galaxy, Christensen watched Episode I every weekend during shooting. "It was more to get used to the way people talk in the Star Wars universe," he explains. "It's not the way normal people speak, so the delivery and the speech patterns are something that I was trying to have constantly imposed on my own psyche so I could be comfortable with it."
为了更进一步地用银河系的方式锻炼自己,拍摄期间,克里斯腾森每周末都会看一次EP1。“这更多地是为了习惯《星战》宇宙中人们的说话方式,”他解释说,“这不是普通人的说话方式,因此表达以及讲话模式都是我不断努力在自己头脑里进行强化的东西,这样我就可以适应这种方式了。”

Christensen also carefully eyed Jake Lloyd's performance as the boy Anakin, looking for ways to bridge a character pure in heart to one destined for darkness. The scene in which Anakin confesses his first irrevocable step to the dark side merged both characteristics. "In the telling of it, for me, it was a chance for me to justify Anakin's younger more immature sensibilities," says Christensen. "The fact that he can do this horrific act, but in the retelling of it, he would break down the same way a child would ... that was something we were consciously aware of when we were filming it."
克里斯腾森还认真观察杰克·洛伊德扮演童年阿纳金的表演,寻找在一颗完全纯洁的心灵及一个注定走向黑暗面的角色之间构架起桥梁的方法。在阿纳金坦白自己第一次向黑暗面迈出无法挽回的一步的镜头里,就合并了这两种特质。“对我来说,讲述这件事为我提供了一个机会,以此证实阿纳金仍具有年轻、不成熟的敏感性,”克里斯腾森说,“事实是他能做出这种可怕的事,但在复述这件事时,他则会象一个孩子那样崩溃掉……这是我们在拍摄这个场景时就有意表现出来的东西。”

As far as Anakin's ultimate fate, Hayden doesn't have any insights other than what is commonly known about the rise of Vader. "I can really only extrapolate on what's been said in the latter part of the saga," he says. "I murder all the Jedi and there has to be some falling out between Obi-Wan and I that leads to a fight scene. Aside from that, the only thing that I ever nag at George is whether or not I'm going to get to wear Darth Vader's outfit. And he gives me a 'wink wink, nudge nudge.'"
至于阿纳金的最终命运,除了普遍为人所知的维达的崛起,海登没有其他任何内幕消息。“我真的只能根据传奇后半部分所述进行推测,”他说,“我谋杀了所有的绝地,和奥比万之间有些争执场面并因此而引向了一个打斗场面。除此以外,我唯一不断向乔治唠叨起的就是能不能让我穿上达斯·维达的盔甲。而他给我的回答只是‘挤挤眼睛,捅捅胳膊’。”

本版积分规则

星球大战中文网官方微信公众号

手机版|星球大战中文网 ( 沪ICP备09001291号 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 15:50 , Processed in 0.065302 second(s), 18 queries .